Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Mortal Longings ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:42 am
User Image
Iona

"Yen? Interesting name for a currency..." Iona nodded and followed Mari, nervously slipping her hand through the other girl's. They were about to enter a strange city that spoke a language Iona had never even heard of and was full of technology that far surpassed anything she'd ever experienced in her father's mansion. She figured it was pretty natural for her to be nervous as they headed out of the cave. "Wait a second... Tyrinus and Leirivious... Won't they be bored just waiting here for us?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:10 am
User Image

Mari stopped and nodded, whistleing a few short notes and the six foot, three headed dog, turned into a single headed mini pincer with the same markings, a long leash with flames embrodered on it attached to a matching collar, and Tyrinus grumbled and cast an illusion to appear as a tall blande man with green eyes. "They are coming with us." She said and saw Leirivious knawing on a rock, cracking it with his teeth. "Hey! No gnawing on things Leiriv!" She scolded and kissed Iona on her cheek lightly, a slight blush worming up her face.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:25 am
User Image
Iona

Iona smiled and petted Leirivious's head, giggling at the sight of Tyrinus's illusionary form. "Well, Tyrinus, you clean up nicely," she teased, blushing when Mari kissed her. She tried to ignore the feeling that came along with the blush and began walking down the hillside path with her unlikely companions. The closer they got to the enormous metal city, the more nervous Iona became. They began to see people on the paths, and they were all speaking a language that sounded beyond strange to Iona, almost like music. It flowed, in an odd kind of way. "Is this... Japanese?" Iona whispered uncertainly to Mari.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:04 am
Tyrinus

User Image

He nodded, enjoying the feeling of limbs as he walked down with the girls. "Yes Iona. This is the Japanese language. Now, we need to get you some clothes. Mari is more of the gothic lolita look, with some puck edged in. Makes her very unique, but it also enhances the lust compulsion. Also, we must be wary. There are men that entice young girls into becoming the workers of brothels, someone that will sleep with men for a set price in money." Explained, women giggling at the group, namely Mari, but also his own look. He did notice a large number of men looking at them and he glared at them, his eyes smouldering dangerously. "We are not exactly the look of the common folk here, or it could just be the Aphrodite lust compulsion. Both of you stay close." He warned, pulling them into a currency exchange and explaining to the man that they wanted to exchange the gold for yen.

After a good three hours, he came back with a large envelope and handed it to Iona. "Here, this is your money. I think you might be pleasantly shocked...." And scartched Leirivious' ears.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:21 am
User Image
Iona

Iona blushed and clung to Mari's arm a little tighter, not used to so many people looking at her. She wished she'd thought to cover up more before leaving the house instead of wearing a dress that showed so much skin. She entertained herself in the currency exchange building by admiring the architecture and listening to the language, trying to pick up on the patterns present in any language. When Tyrinus handed her the paper container, Iona opened it to find... More paper. Quite a bit of it, actually, all covered in strange symbols and pictures. "This is money?" she asked uncertainly. "Paper instead of coins... No wonder they gave me so much for only fifty drachmas... Does every kingdom in this time use paper currency rather than gold?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:25 am
User Image

Mari giggled and shook her head. "Yes, they do, but they also have small coins that are different values too. Those papers have very high values. You have... a few million worth of drachmas with those papers." She said with a laugh, then stood before the girl again. "Tyrinus, get Iona out the back. I see uncle Posideon has been talked into giving us a visit." Seh said, rolling her eyes at the use of her family like this.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:48 am
User Image
Iona

Iona shook her head and held Mari's hand stubbornly. "No. I won't leave you, Mari, not this time. We'll talk to him together, see what he wants. I... I'm sure our family can be reasonable," Iona said, as if trying to convince herself as well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:15 am
User Image

He threw Iona over his shoulder and raced at Mari's orders, telling the shrieking girl, "Silence! He is older than Zeus! He will destroy you! Mari says for me to take you, no matter how much I want to fight with her I must take you." he told her and kept running until he noticed that a young woman was blocking his way and he hissed. "Nymphs.... This is going to be interesting..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:47 am
User Image

Cryia smirked and raised her arms above her head, a large orb of water forming into a deadly blade. "Take her back to Father." She demanded simply, thinking he was a mere mortal. "Now human."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:51 am
User Image

Tyrinus shed his illusion form and raised his won blade, a sneer on his lips as he watched her grip the blade in fear. "No. Lady Mari would have my flames if I did as you said." He told the nymph and set Iona down, Leirivious stepping between the girl and the attacker. "You are mortal, I am already dead. Let us see how long it takes for you to join me."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:58 am
User Image

Poseidon grinned down at the female, then was upon her swiftly, leaving her to yelp as he pinned her beneath him. "Hush my dear Mari. Your Mother is not pleased with you, and you should allow us to do as we please." He purred to her, nipping the skin on her neck and feeling her shudder. "You are very attractive, but I cannot linger now as you have seperated me from the girl. I must return to my ocean, but worry not. We will be waiting for you and her my dear niece. Hades had no right to keep the most beautiful of jewels to himself. I feel my younger brother and I at least should sample you at some point. Farewell Mari. I will be waiting." He told her and pressed his lips to her before vanishing.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image

As he wiped the blood from the headless nymph off his face, he looked back at Iona and Leirivious, his form becoming that of his illusion self again. "Iona? Are you unharmed?" He asked in a soft voice, the corpse turning into water and flowing down to the gutters a bit away.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona stopped fighting and cowered behind Tyrinus when the Nereid threatened them with a sword. She covered her mouth with a hand, her eyes wide with horror, as she watched them fight. Iona barely bit back a scream when Tyrinus took the sea nymph's head off, shaking and still a bit shocked when the guardian turned back to her.

"I... I am... I'm not hurt," she finally managed, trembling with fear. She wasn't afraid of Tyrinus; far from it. She was afraid of the reason Poseidon and his daughter had come after her and Mari. "Why... What would the god of the sea want with me?" she asked in a small voice. Gasping when she remembered that Mari might be in danger, she grabbed Tyrinus's hand and ran back inside. Thankfully, Mari seemed to be alone. Shockingly, none of the humans seemed to have noticed anything. "Mari! Are you okay?" she asked the other girl in a worried tone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:35 pm
User Image

Mari sat on the chair near the spot Poseidon had left her, shuddering at the lingering feel of her uncle's lips on hers. She looked at Iona and quickly looked away, jamming the earbuds further into her ears as she pulled herself into a tighter ball. She didn't want to focus on anything other than the familiar beats of the music, and least of all the tiny mark on her neck from Poseidon's teeth.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:04 pm
User Image
Iona

Iona drew back her hand when she saw Mari's trembling and realized that the goddess couldn't hear her because of her odd little music device. "Mari... What happened?" she murmured, more to herself than Mari. Then she saw the little double-crescent bruise on the girl's neck and understood. She knew from her studies the nature of Poseidon; violent and lustful, even worse than Zeus. She hissed and drew her dagger from the sheath on her thigh, running from the building, planning to run to the sea if she had to. "I'll cut him to pieces!" she shrieked in rage as she ran, determined to get revenge for her friend. She snarled when a pair of hands grabbed her from behind, lashing out at the unseen person furiously.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff