Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying :D
Peaceful Days, Nights of Blood 3 (Hibernating for now!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited? Want to join? Did you read my awesome summary?
  [Positive Answer]
  [Neutral Answer]
  [Negative Answer]
  [Excited Answer]
  [Random Answer--BAAAW!]
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:18 pm
"Yes, but if I'm right with my guessing, then that isn't a real motherly question." Elistral replied, her curiosity a little piqued with all of the sounds outside.

"Doesn't excuse them from not being drunk. When you've got a few in you, crazy things happen," Rore mumbled. Especially the ones that had wings, he thought. Even if it wasn't Salim, there'd been plenty of occasions that someone drunk actually flew rather than the flight caused by being thrown out of a bar. So he quickly followed Demios's example and darted out through the doorway, knowing that he'd be somewhat behind his friend even without the head start. Sometimes it amazed him how they were so different.

Gorash hated traps like rolling barrels, they were always tricky to avoid. But he wanted to catch up to the two running men. Azoth wasn't high on his list of priorities to stop, although the other part of him thought it would be interesting to fight him on even terms. The first barrel to approach him was booted powerfully ahead as he tried to aim it at Sardain's back to cripple him. The others that came he jumped clumsily over, except for one that his boot slipped on, throwing his body forward suddenly. Gorash placed one hand down to catch the ground, tucked into a roll, and came back up past the distraction to catch his previous pace, having had some momentum lost. "Sardain! Get back here and fight me like a man, coward!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:09 pm
"Nope, it's an old gossip's question." Sylvia went over to Elistral, putting her hands on her shoulders. "So come on, you can tell me. nlike a gossip I don't repeat anything unless you want me to."

Sardain looked back to see the barrel coming. So he kicked something into its path and continued on. "You are not my mission today, Gorash Uefire. So go home and keep your life for whatever time you can." Sardain could see the gate coming up and that something was wrong. The guards seemed to have seen them coming. "Aleck, they're going to close the gate."

"Oh so we're going with that, huh?" Ahead Aleck saw the gates begin to close shut, the guards getting into a defensive formation.

"Halt! You have been accused of disturbing the peace and are under arrest!" The guard captain called.

"Halt this!" Aleck drew his two huge swords and begun to spin them on long chains that were around his forearms of his gauntlets. As he spun their spin slowly expanded. Once they had gotten to a high speed he stopped and threw them, point first at the large iron gate, piercing it. "Timber!" Aleck pulled on the chains with a huge heave and the great gates creaked and screamed in protest at they were bent inward, breaking open.

"Timber is for when things fall, Aleck."As the door screamed the guards were distracted and Sardain rushed ahead with is scythe dettached and went to town, killing one in a quich swipe to the neck, another with a scythe head in his spine, and the third as Sardain brought his scythe out of the second he swung down, imbedding the scythe in the third's head. The other two guards were hit by the door when it swung open. "Aleck, come."

"Excuse me, then. Open says me." Aleck pulled one more time, cackling, and his blades broke loose, bending the gate more. He looked bakc to see Gorash catching up. He sheathed his swords and ran to the gate.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:00 pm
Azoth flew for a bit watching the chase below. It was typical chase scene of course, the prey throwing things in the way of the hunter. Barrels did the job nicely. It was a nice chaotic scene, and the thought brought joy to his face. Then came a familiar sound. The sound of flapping wings, but out of sync with the flapping of his own. With a quick look behind him, there was another man with wings similar to his on his back, chasing him. "Hah! Another of mine kin in a place like this? Interesting. Unfortunately the humans don't seem to think we have the time to waste, so our meeting must be brief. I am Azoth Gerralt." With his introduction said he formed a ball of flames in his hands, one he threw directly at the followinf dragon, and the other he threw just upwards and to the right assuming that he would dodge in that direction. When the clash of steel sung it's melody into Azoth's ears he looked below to see the human's he had been following enacting more of the will of chaos by ensuring the gates did not close on them, the result was slaughter. Perhaps not the desired result, but a result none the same.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:40 pm
Demios saw the fire coming and inhaled. If this dragon was going to use his power so would he. he exhaled, shootng forthlightning from his mouth, ripping through the incoming fireball. "I am Demios Equestas, Emporer of the Silver Empire!"  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:51 pm
"I'm...not sure what you meant by the question..." Elistral admitted quietly, rotating one of her rings absently.

Come on, you know you can catch them, the voice Gorash heard chided him with impatience, What're you waitin' for? Just let me out for a bit and you'll get them! "No." he growled. He knew he could run faster if he lowered his defenses to his other half. But in reality, doing that frightened him, and doing that for only a chase was not worth it. Still he saw Sardain and Aleck nearing the gate with every step they took and a twinge of guilt hit him when the guards were slain. "I'll pay for this later." Gorash promised no one in particular as he slowed to a stop, grabbing a signpost that displayed the different districts up out of the cobble road. He bent his arms back until he felt a slight ache between his shoulder blades, then whipped them forward to fling the wooden projectile straight ahead toward the gate.

Rore had caught up fairly quickly to his friend, though still far enough away that he couldn't quite catch the words that one man, in purple, called back behind him. A surge of anger pulsed in the back of his head at the sight of the men, and women, he'd trained being killed so easily. "Gorash!" He yelled breathlessly, wishing once again he was a bit younger. "What's going on?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:11 pm
Azoth banked down to his left as the lightning burst forth from Deimos' mouth. He chuckled to himself at his lack of foresight. The Emperor was not an easy person to confuse, but it was a bit odd to see him so far from home. "Royalty then? I bet you know little of the strength of the common blood riff raff! Sometimes, the strongest get denied power due to a lack of royalty. All the training you had was handed to you on a silver platter, and drenched in the blood of innocents. 'Tis truly a shame I am not willing to expend my energy quite yet. I am going to meet another of our kin, and I'm afraid I'm going to need my strength for our conversation." Azoth did amock salute to the Dragon Emperor, before swooping down upon the town. He inhaled, as Deimos had done, before spewing flame from his mouth as though it were a flamethrower. His target was the gates, which he was slowly drawing closer to in his flight. It was more of a way to clear a path for his flight, as well as force any persons following the humans who requested his abilities to hide. Azoth stopped spewing flame in time to not hit the humans, and as he flew by he grabbed them with his inhuman strength, lifting them as he flew out away from the town, though with the extra weight he was slowed quite consdierably from his usual speed. "Where are those horses you were talking about?" His statement came more as a demand than anything else.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:34 pm
"Of course not. My innocent little girl. Here, i'll tell you." Sylvia leaned over and whispered in her ear that she had meant how Demios had been in bed. Leaning back laughing, knowing she would start to get flustered.

Demios was going to accelerate after them when he heard Strider in his head.Don't follow them Demios. We have the answered we wanted."But..." Demios watched Azoth and the other two fly off towards a different part of Salim's countryside. "Damn." Demios looked down to see Rore and Gorash so he went down to land. "What was that?"He was looking at Gorash annoyed Strider told him to let them go.

Aleck looked back and saw that Demios had stopped following them. "They stopped following, are they regrouping?"

"No, they're done." He smiled as he enjoyed the wind. "The horses are in that little outcrop of trees over there." Sardain pointed towards a small patch of trees.

Aleck looked from Sardain to the town. Sure enough after a bit there was no one following he could see. "Well...that was easy."

"Hey, why'd you let them go? Aren't they dangerous?" jake looked at Strider curiously from the couch.

Strider was standing by the window looking out. "Think of this as chess. He moved one of his pawns, whoever they were looking for in Salim or as I see it our die of the board, and turned it into a larger peice. What role that peice will play is unknown. But if I know Eon all this was, was a peice being added. To confront this peice and the two knights he sent to protect it would be unwise without more information. To attack unprepaired and unprevoked is just reckless. Let's wait and see what their next move is before we act."

"You really know Eon this well?" Jake laid back down, Strider was in his "God-like" mode. He was acting very proper and was breaking down the situation as if he was omnipresent.

"Yes. We used to have long talks. Of all the gods I was the one who spent the most time with him, a friend. Until his opinion of mortal kind changed." Strider went and sat down. "I cried when I knew I had to kill him. Dragons are the most amazing creatures in the universe."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:52 pm
Elistral's face turned beet red and she stared at her mother in shock. "Mother! You of all people!" She began to shake her head in denial, her blond hair flying and the gems of her tiara tinkling musically. "No!"

"Gorash," Rore said again, jogging up to his friend. He grabbed the other's slightly smaller upper arm as if to stop him from pursuing the airborne trio. But the gesture was really only for show and served no other purpose, as Gorash was staying still by his own volition, his fists clenched. He was a little concerned. His friend was normally calm and lately he'd been showing more signs of happiness. This sudden change was definitely another sign of his opening up. "What are you so upset about?"

Gorash said nothing at first, his jaw was beginning to ache from the amount of pressure he was using to keep it closed. The murmuring in his mind encouraged him to yell out angrily at the quarry escaping, to challenge their manhood, and urging him to chase after them even if it took days to catch up. But he didn't. He could depend on others now and he was different, and he knew where they were going. Still, it took a large effort to turn around. "It's Aleck and Sardain." He glanced briefly at Demios, feeling eyes on him, and gave a meaningful look at Rore as he turned around in place to face the two.

Rore's face blanched and he realized again the depth of his ex-king's madness. Things had been tough before but now there was no plausible excuse to let the latter run loose. "Those are the two you were mentioning with the rumors," He explained to Demios, his eyes becoming more than a little grim. "I'm sure the others will want to know, too, so I'll talk over lunch."

The stale air was finally being pushed and shifted away by the fresh air from the gaping hole in the far end of the cave. Though Crow was grateful for it and the light that it provided, he was still amazed at the sight. It had been torn through fairly easily, and the one responsible wasn't present at the moment. Being a flyer himself, he understood the need to be out in the open and spread his wings. If he'd had to stay in the confining cave for a long time, he would have gone crazy.

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:09 pm
Azoth flew to the point that the man had mentioned. He dropped them lightly next tot he horses, who temporarily spooked at the presence from the sky, before dropping down himself, and banishing his wings in a burst of flame. The action only spooked the horses more, which made Azoth smile. "Now then how long a ride do we have? My patience is very thin these days." He looked at the other two, his joy from the previous incident still clear on his face. His red eyes moved between the two for a moment before he walked over to the nearest horse, calmed it, and jumped on top.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:15 pm
((Wassup! XD))

"It will be a three day ride if we were to ride with no rest, four if we move slowly and six if we stop to make camp every night. What speed would you perfer?" Sardain hopped onto a white horse with a purple saddle, Aleck a black with a red saddle.

Sylvia laughed at her daughter's innocence. "Its okay, im not serious. Besides, just because im older than you doesnt mean i've forgotten what it's like to be your age." Sylvia went to the door way. "When is everyone getting back? The food is getting cold and lonely in here."

"They should be back soon. Don't worry." Strider called.

"It's not them i'm worried about." Sylvia muttered to herself as she sat down at a chair.

"I agree. I wanna hear the full story. I also want something else full, if you catch my drift." Demios joked, but it didn't erase the obvious foreboding feeling in the air. "Well, come on then." Demios started off in the direction of the house.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:12 pm
Elistral didn't know what else to say and so settled with mumbling under her breath.

Rore gave a tight smile to Demios as the dragon passed by, letting him know that the attempted humor hadn't gone unnoticed. Gorash followed after him, the hand on his arm dropping off and his eyes cloudy and troubled. He caught a mumble about horses and wondered if it was a hint or not. At times like those, Rore wished he could read minds. Sometimes it would be a useful ability. But ruining one's privacy was something that made his stomach churn and he decided that if he was ever offered telepathy, he'd refuse it. He made to follow the other two men, but called one of Salim's guards over to his side first. "Run and make sure that every sentry on the wall watches for two, maybe three, horses heading...south, I think, from the direction of this gate. Report back to me in an hour or two." He didn't want to take any chances. After making sure the guard ran off, he sighed and caught up with Demios and Gorash.

After a few moments of staring at the blue sky, Crow flapped his feathery wings and shot up into the air. He didn't leave the cave however, only circling a few times near the ceiling and weaving in-between the stalactites. A small dark shape flitted out from one of them and kept pace with him. Zeke was his favorite crow out of the murder that he commanded. A toe on one of his feet was missing and he constantly complained about the missing appendage.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:45 pm
(( wow that took me forever to read... Where should I go in the town? I'm lost on what i should do... lol ))  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:22 pm
((You can head straight to the house if you want, like I suggested. =D ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:20 am
(( isn't the gate on fire?... XD ))  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:37 am
((...No. XD He stopped the flames before they reached the gate, I think.))  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff