Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
so, I just got accused of animal abuse by a vet.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:52 pm
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
DeeSpark
wth?

Looks to me like that vet just lost any future money you would be throwing her way lol
lol I know right, I couldn't believe she was comparing me to rapists, and animal torturers, I said if it was abuse, then they literally begged for it (because they will, when I put it away they come and beg for me to keep playing) and she was all so animals who are tortured beg for it, and girls who are raped beg for it, and I was like, you CAN'T seriously be comparing those horrible things to something that makes a couple of cats happy lol

WTH!? That's not only ridiculous, it's an all-out lie. She's not only biased against laser play, it seems. How can you even say that animals would beg for abuse when that's not psychologically reasonable? And last I checked, most girls who are raped are traumatized for life, and didn't beg for it beforehand either.

I'd say this woman is just comepletely screwed up in the head towards a number of things. She shouldn't be practicing any kind of medicine if she's going to believe such ridiculous, horrible things.
I know, she totally is like, insane, I left a bad review on a website haha, cause I seriously would not recommend her to any of my friends if I lived near there, or knew anyone that did, she is just not...nice...

I hear you. She shouldn't be trusted in any profession.
yea, I'm thinking she might be a bit unstable lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:06 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
DeeSpark
wth?

Looks to me like that vet just lost any future money you would be throwing her way lol
lol I know right, I couldn't believe she was comparing me to rapists, and animal torturers, I said if it was abuse, then they literally begged for it (because they will, when I put it away they come and beg for me to keep playing) and she was all so animals who are tortured beg for it, and girls who are raped beg for it, and I was like, you CAN'T seriously be comparing those horrible things to something that makes a couple of cats happy lol

WTH!? That's not only ridiculous, it's an all-out lie. She's not only biased against laser play, it seems. How can you even say that animals would beg for abuse when that's not psychologically reasonable? And last I checked, most girls who are raped are traumatized for life, and didn't beg for it beforehand either.

I'd say this woman is just comepletely screwed up in the head towards a number of things. She shouldn't be practicing any kind of medicine if she's going to believe such ridiculous, horrible things.
I know, she totally is like, insane, I left a bad review on a website haha, cause I seriously would not recommend her to any of my friends if I lived near there, or knew anyone that did, she is just not...nice...

LOL Not unstable, just very irrational. Somebody with biases has no place in medicine. I know -- I'm an EMT. If she thinks that playing with a laser light is abuse (and BTW I have OCD as well, so that whole animals-getting-OCD is something I'd consider crud, too) then there's no telling what she'd think if somebody called her about a horse with a cut tendon after jumping barbed wire or a dog with a leg that got injured playing. She'd swear up and down that every one of her patients were abusing their animals. Don't worry - she won't get much practice with an attitude like that. She's already set herself up for failure.  

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:38 pm
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick

LOL Not unstable, just very irrational. Somebody with biases has no place in medicine. I know -- I'm an EMT. If she thinks that playing with a laser light is abuse (and BTW I have OCD as well, so that whole animals-getting-OCD is something I'd consider crud, too) then there's no telling what she'd think if somebody called her about a horse with a cut tendon after jumping barbed wire or a dog with a leg that got injured playing. She'd swear up and down that every one of her patients were abusing their animals. Don't worry - she won't get much practice with an attitude like that. She's already set herself up for failure.
that is true, I can't imagine what would happen in either of those examples, her head might just explode....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:47 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick

that is true, I can't imagine what would happen in either of those examples, her head might just explode....

Yeah.... >< I just can't stand people like that. It's like telling somebody you were spanked when you were little, or that you were homeschooled, and some jerk calls CPS on your parents. That's just ridiculous.  

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:10 pm
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick

Yeah.... >< I just can't stand people like that. It's like telling somebody you were spanked when you were little, or that you were homeschooled, and some jerk calls CPS on your parents. That's just ridiculous.
lol yea, she seemed really...conceded, like making it a point to mention WHAT schools shes gone to, and that she went to the best ballet school in the country, who cares! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:25 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick

lol yea, she seemed really...conceded, like making it a point to mention WHAT schools shes gone to, and that she went to the best ballet school in the country, who cares! lol

When she's supposed to be proving her rights to haul off on people who play with cats via laser lights, who does care??? Kinda off-topic, I'd think! LOL!  

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:04 pm
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick

When she's supposed to be proving her rights to haul off on people who play with cats via laser lights, who does care??? Kinda off-topic, I'd think! LOL!
oh no, this was on her website that she posted a link to me in a message a few days before, but she DID make it a point to have her closing words be "Get back to me when you've gotten a medical degree from Cornell." then unfriend, not even think about things  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:06 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick

oh no, this was on her website that she posted a link to me in a message a few days before, but she DID make it a point to have her closing words be "Get back to me when you've gotten a medical degree from Cornell." then unfriend, not even think about things

Kekeke! Just ignore people like that and let them stew in their own juice. It's the best medicine for 'em.  

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:33 pm
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick

Kekeke! Just ignore people like that and let them stew in their own juice. It's the best medicine for 'em.
lol yea, I don't care what she thinks, it would be hilarious to get to hear what happens if she did try to turn me in for animal abuse xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:40 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick

lol yea, I don't care what she thinks, it would be hilarious to get to hear what happens if she did try to turn me in for animal abuse xD

Exactly! LOL Every SPCA agent would be scrambling around trying to hide their laser lights, not to mention a good-sized number of laughs! xd  

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:07 am
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick

Exactly! LOL Every SPCA agent would be scrambling around trying to hide their laser lights, not to mention a good-sized number of laughs! xd
rofl ignorant people can be so irritating xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:18 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick
Cowgirl-with-heart
TX Sniper Chick

rofl ignorant people can be so irritating xD

I second that! >< LOL  

TX Sniper Chick

3,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:11 am
What I don't get is why she would say what schools she has gone to. Surely those schools wouldn't want people to know thay someone like her went to them, how could she be so rude like that? xd

Ahh I pity anyone who brings their pet in after an accident. If she gets like that with you, imagine the poor person who comes in feeling like crap, after say, dropping their small dog amd injuring it's leg, only to have the dog sitting there not being tended to, because the bet is to busy chewing the owner out about being abusive. Lol, hope she finds a new job easily when her practise fails  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:29 pm
DeeSpark
What I don't get is why she would say what schools she has gone to. Surely those schools wouldn't want people to know thay someone like her went to them, how could she be so rude like that? xd

Ahh I pity anyone who brings their pet in after an accident. If she gets like that with you, imagine the poor person who comes in feeling like crap, after say, dropping their small dog amd injuring it's leg, only to have the dog sitting there not being tended to, because the bet is to busy chewing the owner out about being abusive. Lol, hope she finds a new job easily when her practise fails
I know Dx and shes a travel vet, she goes to your house, so just imagine if you had a bit of clutter or something D:  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DeeSpark

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:17 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart
DeeSpark

I know Dx and shes a travel vet, she goes to your house, so just imagine if you had a bit of clutter or something D:

Gaah! The worse thing is alot of people will listen to her and think they abuse their animals  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff