Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Carnival of the Damned [Closed for the season] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's baaaaack! >:3
  Let's rock. B)
View Results

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image

"You know Nedy...I sure do respect you. I have loads of fun messing with you. Your bull s**t makes me laugh," Karma chuckled and threw in a leg for Caine after hacking it off the dead body. Karma was a true b***h but she respected everyone here and even though she messed with everyone, she held no hatred toward anyone other than some humans and those who chose to anger her. Her voodoo dolls were the only things that truly brought her joy and she had many of them, in fact she had about five for each person in the carnival just for the hell of it, and just in case anyone tried to steal one...which if they were smart, they would do no such thing as to steal her precious dolls.

Karma glanced around and spotted people lined up for Serrenedy since she was the other fortune teller. "Seems like your victims are awaiting for you. Have fun for you and me both!" She chuckled and went back to hacking up the body and tossing it into Cain's cage. Aside from the dolls, Karma would come and talk to Cain a lot simply because he didnt' talk back much, just like the dolls.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:54 pm
Serrenedy stopped tracing Karma's jaw to laugh along with her. It was times like this that made her like Karma, bitchy and honest. She'd have been an unseelie princess, or perhaps a pooka; full of fun and mischievousness. Bull or not, I rarely lie goddess. She smiled at her gently, then dangerously. She grabbed Karma quite suddenly in a hug and smelled her hair. Beauty and power. If I don't get jealous I may just be... The trailed off with another laugh. She turned to see her costumers. She'd work on her secondary form with them as Karma fed Cain. She curtsied to Karma once more before going off to their shared booth, she only ever used her powers on the very beautiful patrons.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:56 pm
Nicholas heard the light fwoom that came out of the machine and saw the smoke, a smile on his lips. "Having trouble love?" He asked with a laugh, grabbing his wrench to get to work on his own little death machine. "Oh I fixed the Scary-go-Round. The sound of cacophony is very pleasant and the horses sometimes set ablaze with fire." He said with a pleasant tone, working on some electrical wires with his machine.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:59 pm
User Image

Mallory Delacroix watched as her twenty-two year old daughter stood in the apartment's bathroom putting on her best makeup. Her granddaughter, Secret, was in the living room watching a movie. Amberlynn was reapplying some pale pink lip gloss as her mother finally asked, "So where are you taking Secret today?"
I'm taking her to that old carnival, Amberlynn answered inbetween coats of mascara. It's a little far away, but she heard about it somehow and has been dying to go ever since.
It was true that the journey to the carnival would be a long one, they would have to walk most of the way because neither Mallory nor Amberlynn owned a car. Amberlynn only hoped her three year old daughter would tolerate walking such a long distance, the little girl was just about learning that tantrums didn't get her anywhere - but sometimes she still tried. The young woman brushed her hair one last time, checked her mascara one last time and went to go fetch her daughter.
Secret was sitting cross-legged in front of the slightly outdated television, watching the part of The Little Mermaid where Ariel was being transformed into a human. In truth Secret wasn't paying much attention now, she only looked up (and sang along) when Ariel sang in her beautiful voice. Ariel had finished singing to give up her voice, and Secret was a little scared of Ursula so she was glad to see her mother. Hi Mommy! Amberlynn smiled as she bent down to pick the girl up and tickle her sides. The little girl laughed and fought as such a small child might, her entire body shaking with high-pitched giggles. If only her father were here to see her.
Amberlynn brushed light brown hair out of Secret's face as she thought of how she had inherited her father's cheeks and smiled a little. Are you ready to go to the carnival? Have you brushed your teeth? Secret squealed with delight but it ended when the brushing of teeth was mentioned. No, she had not brushed her teeth but she also did not want to. It was then that Mallory came into the living room to scoop her granddaughter up and help her brush her teeth, thank goodness - Amberlynn wasn't sure she could have done such a task on her own. She checked over her outfit in a nearby full-length mirror. She wore a pale green strapless maxidress with simple sandals and rose-shaped stud earrings. When she had dressed Secret this morning (a tiring task) she had given her a pretty yellow sundress and let her wear her Sleeping Beauty shoes with it - what use was there in arguing with her when she had made her mind up?

It was another fifteen minutes before the mother-daughter duo left the house, but finally they did in fact leave the house to go to the carnival. Secret held her mother's hand, her shoes clicking as they hit the ground. Amberlynn ran her hand through her hair with her free hand, watching the roads. As they would get closer to the carnival, it was like suddenly all the traffic would just dissapear. Just like that. And why was that?
The redhead disregarded the thought as she pressed a button to allow them to cross a street marked by a stoplight. It was going to be a little while before they arrived, but at least they would have a fantastic time when they did ....
.... Right?

minus infinity

Fluffy Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:08 pm
"Just had a few kinks to work out." Faye said as she emerged from the hatch and wiped her brow, creating an amusing little patch of pale green where her skin managed to show through the black soot that coated her head at the moment. After closing the machine back up, she pushed the big red on button with a big smile. For nothing to happen. So she pushed it again. Still nothing. Her smile grew annoyed before mashing the button a great many times with no result. Faye pouted angrily now and gave the machine a swift, hard kick before it sputtered to life, a series of deadly blades moving about on either side before her big smile returned as she meandered over to plop down in a chair near Nicholas and swung her legs back and forth. "I'm thinking of setting up cameras around the carnival. I hate thinking about all the death and gore we miss out on."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:10 pm
Sitting high atop a pole in the center of the carnival Lee watched those below walk in and out of the different booth's and things that had been set up. His own a simply test your strength booth had been set up just under him the pole he sat on having a bell about a foot underneath him. On an off day a half trying swing could ring the bell easily. "I forgot how weak they are" Lee muttered to himself as he looked at his hand. He remembered for a time what it was like to be human so brittle and fragile.

Coming out of his daze he felt the pole he was sitting upon move as he looked down. Some human had been making an attempt to strike the bell under his feet with no luck barely getting it to the halfway point. "What a joke" he laughed as he jumped off the pole holding onto it as he slid down splinters slicing into his hands but compared to the hellish training the bimbo as he still called her put him thru it was nothing. Jumping just before hitting the ground Lee landed with a small shrug as he walked over to the man. "Come now sir win a doll for your date" he said with a smile as he took the mallet from the man. The end of it weighed in at a good fifty or sixty pounds but he held it in his hand as if it was nothing. "It really is a simple concept" he said striking the lever and sending the weight on the other end rocketing up and striking the bell. He only got a few grumbles as the man seemed to have had his pride hurt and walked off. "Guess not" he shrugged with a bit of his a grin.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:18 pm
User Image

"Ah, that Nedy cracks me up! It's a good thing I didn't accidentally kill her..that would have been tragic!" Karma tossed her head back letting out a creepy laugh before opening Cain's cage and tossing him the whole body. "There you go little boy, I'll come back later to mess with you some more. That and I need to tell you some stuff, and if you listen i'll give you a treat." She winked at Cain and skipped off and walked around the carnival more. Soon she reached Lee's booth and watched him hurt the pride of a human, causing her to chuckle. She skipped over to him and pulled out a bag of garlic, "Oh.My.God! Lee! It's garlic!" She chuckled and threw the bag over her shoulder hitting some unsuspecting human and listened to them grumble. She glanced back and mumbled a curse under her breath and knew she would see him soon. That human would become Cain's treat for later on.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:20 pm
Nicholas strapped his electrical device on a chair, a guillotine blade on the top of it. "I agree. I want to see all the blood and limbs fly everywhere. I think the most entertaining place would be with our "friendly" cannibal Cain." He said with a childish smile. "If you want, I can save some limbs for you to snack on if your interested. I of course will be eating their souls so their body parts aren't really for me." He said to her. "What's your favorite part to eat? The legs, maybe their hearts? Or is it the stereotypical of the brain, even though there is nothing wrong with that answer." He asked her, sitting right besides her now.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:25 pm
"Ooo, that's a toughy...." Faye pulled her legs up to sit cross-legged on the chair as she began to rhythmically sway back and forth in thought, her expression turning into a dazed smile as she stared off and started to drool a little at the thought of all the tasty bits and pieces. "I guess I like the limbs and torso, with all the muscle and fat. The fatter or more athletic the better, 'cuz that's when they're juicy and delicious, or chewy and tender. But not the hands and feet though 'cuz those have hardly any meat on 'em."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:26 pm
Cain stopped from his usual eating habits to see Karma and Serrenedy having a battle of wits between each other, even if he didn't understand most of it anymore. His mind was a blank slate once again with nothing but blood all over it. He resumed back to eating as Karma threw in more body parts for him, some people watching in disgust and pointing from a distance and some living in denial, thinking it was fake. The bones crunched underneath his teeth. When he ate, he ate it all or nothing. Food was food, and nothing was better than eating a human whole. Plus, it had all sort of nutrients in it for him, not that it really mattered to him, but its what made him strong. Sometimes some of the other twisted carnival workers forced him to fight against other freaks and other animals, always resulting in death.....and a meal for Cain. Karma always came around to feed him most of the time, but only after taunting him with his food, making him practically beg for it before he could begin eating. It was annoying, but worthwhile. As long as he got the cheeks from a person. They were the best part, full of flesh, soft and tender, and if the person were still alive while he ate the cheeks, their jaw would be exposed and made it easier to decapitate the top half of the head so that Cain could feast into the tongue and chewy throat muscles. When she mentioned something about a 'treat', a word he was familiar with, he looked up and around, wondering where or what it was. If Cain truly were like a dog under Karma, he would have a wagging tail right now. When there was no treat, he looked disappointed and began to eat up at the rest of his meal.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:30 pm
"Well alrighty! I'll make sure to get a nice, athletic looking human in one of my machines and I'll cut off your favorite parts just for you." he said to her with a smile, feeling the horn under his hair. "Hmm, I should grow my horns out. I mean it is supposed to be scary right? What is I took out my wings on someone? Wouldn't that spook them?" He said with a laugh, his wings still retracted in his back though. His wings were black and torn, but still could take flight fairly easily with all the practice he's put into it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:30 pm
[aww Cain is so adorable!!!! whee ]  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:37 pm
"This is supposed to be a spooky carnival, scaring them is the whole ideeeeeeea~!" Faye said shaking Nicholas a bit. "As far as they know, we're just a bunch of people with props and costumes, worst that could happen is someone asking how you do it." she pointed out.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:38 pm
User Image

Abigail walked around the carnival, not really amused by anything but the background sounds that sounded like a symphony to her. She hummed the tunes she hear and her fingers twitched slightly as she was urged to play a piano now and then. Abigail stopped at the cage where a young man ate what appeared to be a human body. The crunches of the bones added to the music she heard in her head making her smile. The people around her saw her smile and figured she was some sick twisted freak but she didn't really care. Abigail saw the name plate on the cage and saw that the young man's name was Cain. "Cain? Hm, a unique name you have..." She spoke very softly and simply watched Cain devour the body.  

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:44 pm
"I know I know! I just like to ask questions like that!" Nicholas said, still unaware of the disappointment he gave Faye when he changed his appearance. "Well, we should get some cameras set up. Wanna go together? We can trick some people to be in out show as we set up." He asked her, the thought of using his death machines making him feel all giddy inside.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff