Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
anyone for a roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:55 am
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
neko-mata-01

neko looked up as if startled then calmed himself. "hm so this is where the book brought me" he paused for a second "do you think it could be cursed...i honestly i cant remember anything since picking it up in that damned crypt"
back to full consciousness, neko started looking around now and walked towards scarrlett. "whats with the blood" he asked in a generally interested tone "did a human come in here again?"

scarrllett turned to him and her soft velvet eyes turned blood red....."noone inters my domain without my permission humans or otherwise" she said with a knife pressed to his throat..than she vanished and the the door locked him inside

neko sighed "i guess there's a full moon today"
he looked up and started to walk up the stairs to the library.
as he did this he exclaimed in a clear voice " Noroi, please go find her for me"
a black shadow-like figure appeared behind him, nodded, and sank into the ground in search of scarrlett.
he continued to walk until he got to the library. quite a pristine room filled with a variety of books.
Neko stopped at the door and pulled a glove from his pocket, which he slipped on to his right hand. he thought to himself "i hate this stupid door" as he grabbed the handle and pushed the supposed "anti- demon" door open and walked in, letting it slam behind him.
the house was apparently one of the Hellsing families'
to ward of vampires and demons, they placed spells on every door so that no monster could open them with direct contact.
he took the glove off his hand and put it back in his pocket
"what an annoyance"

scarrllett socked neko square in the face nocing him unconcious than vanishing again after stabbing a note into the wall that read YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER ENTERED THIS ROOM UNADVISED........CERTAIN THINGS IN THIS HOUSE SHOULD NOT EVER BE MESSED WITH.........YOU MAY FIND THINGS TO BE A LITTLE DIFFERANT AT NIGHT.........P.S. THE HELLSINGS NEVER ENTERED THIS HOUSE THE DARKNESS THAT LURKS HERE IS REAL...

(btw usually in role play one is not supposed to say what happens to another s character )
Neko's body started to writhe and slowly changed to ash.following this the shadows of the room seemed to come alive and flowed to the point where the body laid. quickly they rose from the ground and formed at first an amorphous and then a easily distinguishable large feline form.
he sighed and said to himself " i wonder why i even bother possessing human bodies, they are much to frail"
he now shaped his body into a more humanoid form and took a Zweihander from one of the now corrupted Hellsing suits of armor. he calmly waled out of the door and began to walk towards scarrlett's room on the third floor. at this point the house was starting to get more and more visibly corrupted by an unknown darkness.
he stropped at the second floor's laboratory, his laboratory, and started to look through various cupboards and shelves before finally finding a red vial. "Naroi!" he called.
the shadow-like form once again formed infront of him and stood silent
"take this vial and spread the contents throughout the house" he smiled "it should attract nearby werewolves"
the shadow departed once again to spread the vials contents and neko sat down in one of his laboratories many tables and looked around in a somewhat lighthearted annoyance. he then peered over to one of the walls and grinned widely. the wall was covered with large low temperature shelves used to house corpses. he walked over to one and opened reveling a seemingly modified human body. he touched its head and watched as it opened its eyes in a somewhat robotic manner. "go and destroy the cause of this darkness"
neko sat back down and waited with his zweihander as he wtached the corpse walk out the door in search of the book

scarrllett appeared in a black smoke as a nine year old lil girl holding the book and giggled "silly what are you doing in here, you shouldnt be here, why didnt you follow the clues" she said innocently  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:13 pm
scarrllett
scarrllett than appeared in a black smoke with the book in her hand "what are you doing u were supposed to follow me...did you not get my clues?" she said with an innocent smile

"oh but that would be too easy don't you think"
he smiled at her "oh and there should be a few werewolves and a zombie roaming through this house just to make this game a bit more fun"
he leaned forward and touched her head "i guess ill take my leave now" he began to fade from view leaving the sword by scarrlett "oh and by the way, you're it"  

neko-mata-01

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:03 am
neko-mata-01
scarrllett
scarrllett than appeared in a black smoke with the book in her hand "what are you doing u were supposed to follow me...did you not get my clues?" she said with an innocent smile

"oh but that would be too easy don't you think"
he smiled at her "oh and there should be a few werewolves and a zombie roaming through this house just to make this game a bit more fun"
he leaned forward and touched her head "i guess ill take my leave now" he began to fade from view leaving the sword by scarrlett "oh and by the way, you're it"

scarrllett snickered "i didnt know we were playing tag...i thought i was just flirting" she said with a smile "im sleepy" she said vanishing to her room to take a quick nap  
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff