Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digi Xros - Mix, Match, & Multiply Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:14 pm
Archermon had twitched an eyebrow seeing all the Petit Meramon causing a nuisance to everyone, and just took to ducking and dodging the flame feathers from Flame Velgmon, only to swerve mid step getting the blade instead of in his chest in his right shoulder as he grit his teeth in pain, before hardening his eyes against FlameDuskmon "heh... you would be right in that i still feel pain like any human does... but.. one thing my friends know about me.. is that i just take the pain and move on!" with that he gripped the blade with his armored hand and ripped it out with a strangled snarl, before intoning as cold as ice as he disappeared for the moment "have... withstood pain... to digitize... many weapons." he said, before quickly turning and pulling out his original Digivice once more, it shined with a bluish green light "Gabumon, help the others here, we need some cool-down!"

Gabumon started to get flooded with lots of power, before grinning in his own way "ah! time to set these things to sub zero!" he said, as the rippling tower of energy unleashed from underneath Gabumon "Gabumon Warp Shinka~!" he shouted, his mouth opening to unleash a blue blast of energy, which zig-zagged after forming each of his evolution lines, before showing his ultimate level form (Mega Level) as he unleashed a few missiles to the screen, and landing on a plain of ice howling "Metal Garurumon!"

Dorulumon just continued watching in awe of what was going on "whoa... you guys seem pretty strong!"

Patamon rolled his eyes while staying near Crystal and the others "well ,we kinda are, but we're still new to this world regardless."

MetalGarurumon quickly jumped up into a backflip, charging ice energy in it's mouth "how about some Cocytus Breath!" he shouted, and unleashed the blast in an arc to fire at the Petit Meramon that were annoying everyone.

Archermon had appeared behind FlameDuskmon a good few feet away, hand to chest as if kneeling to a knight, eyes closed "and yet... these hands cannot hold anything digital. i chose this path long ago, i will not regret, for my life will be..." he opened one eye, and smirked lightly "Unlimited Digital Works." once the petit meramon were out of the way, the area began getting enveloped in a large dome of golden light and digital energy, with everyone in the radius being pulled inside. once inside FlameDuskmon would see a large wasteland filled with weapons, basic ones, but also even quite legendary weapons from well known digimon as well as gears made a small smyphony of sounds in the background "to everyone who has never seen me use this.. what you see before you is an infinite number of weapons. .the finest of all weapons, both from the real world and the digital world! this is one of my strongest powers as Archermon... also known in the real world as a blight upon reality, due to it being able tio impose one's own reality on the real one, ripping apart the very fabrics! here though it does not matter, for everything is data.. and can be temporarilly overwritten with ease, so welcome.. to my Digital Reality Marble!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:45 am
"I guess we can sit the rest of this one out," noted Sparrowmon once the Petit Meramon were no longer an immediate threat.

"Not necessarily," observed Taiki. "Fla Wizarmon didn't die, but his data was assimilated into Duskmon."

"In which case we might be seeing more of those guys," finished Kiriha.

Flame Duskmon refused to let himself be overwhelmed or intimidated by these new surroundings. Sure enough, he gathered a ball of blue flames between his hands and it to disperse throughout the surrounding area taking the shape of countless Petit Meramon. However, unlike those summoned by Fla Wizarmon, these Petit Meramon were imbued with the elemental power of darkness and were black in color.

Flame Duskmon shifted his attention back to Archermon. "You said before that you met another like me in another world. So tell me, how well prepared are you to handle this?!" Black flames extended all around him as he collapsed onto all-fours letting out a mighty roar as the flames solidified into the shape of an armored lion while maintaining the red and yellow flame coloration that had adorned Fla Wizarmon. As soon as he assumed the form of Flame Kaiser Leomon he released a burst of darkness and flame energy from his mouth at Archermon causing the pistons built into his back to recoil back into place so he could chain together numerous blasts in rapid succession.

"So much for sticking to the corrupted spirits of darkness," Zapmon looked on as Flame Duskmon transformed himself into what should have been the beast form of the purified spirits of darkness. "That's just not right."

At the same time, it seemed that the various weapons in the surrounding area were somehow being drawn toward and consumed by the Black Petit Meramon like they were a bunch of free-moving, exceptionally hungry, miniature black holes. Consequently, the surrounding light just seemed to fall into them of its own accord.

Crystal shook her head. "Great, the Petit Meramon have become literal personifications of gravity."

"Then maybe we can force feed them more light than they can handle," suggested Zapmon.

Crystal looked down at the illuminated ∞ symbol that filled the screen of her silver Xros Loader. "I guess it's worth a shot. Zapmon Chou-Shinka! ∞Zapmon!"

"Lightning Generator!"
∞Zapmon immediately generated a strong, silver-colored electric field around her body and just started pumping it into the surrounding atmosphere at a constant rate so that the electricity began pouring into the gaping mouths of the nearby Black Petit Meramon. It would probably take a little time for them to start to see signs that the plan was working.

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:01 am
Archermon was about to grab his first blade when he blinked, hearing FlameDuskmon mentioning something about handling this, he looked up, and went wide-eyed seeing the purified beast spirit of darkness KaiserLeomon, the blast of fire and darkness impacting and sending him flying, the second shot sending him flying further, so on, causing massive damage as he let out a scream of pain, in his mind he was thinking ~what... i... how... i... i'm still not... strong enough.. to even protect myself..~ he quickly crashed into the ground, before being sent flying once again, crashing through the dome, and dismissing the Reality marble as Archermon reverted back to Shiro, and crashed hard against the wall, the body getting unstable once more, wavering, trying to break apart, Shiro was not exactly unconscious, but his body was unable to move, even if he could, he'd probably be in so much pain he wouldn't be able to move on his own without screaming in pain, it even would hurt to breathe, his mind withdrawing deeper into unconsciousness ~damn...it... i'm sorry, everyone...~ he thought before passing out.

Metal Garurumon turned away from the black PetitMeramon for the moment and shouted out "leave my partner alone you b*****d! GRACE CROSS FREEZER!" he shouted, opening up all ports for missiles, and fired off a huge barrage to head for the next attack coming from Flame KaiserLeomon and followed up by jumping into the air, about to use Garuru Tomahawk but his own data wavered, before he flashed back to being Gabumon and fell face first on the ground "eh!?! i ran out of energy? not good!"

Patamon looked around, and hid behind the younger Dorulumon "this is not good.."

Tsukaimon just watched in mild shock at how Shiro was taken down, unable to say anything.

Dorulumon had also watched in mild surprise, before looking to Flame KaiserLeomon as well and the drill on his head starting to spin "Drill Buster!" and fired off multiple drill missiles to further try and get the jerk to back off of Shiro  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:53 am
Flame Kaiser Leomon ceased his assault on Shiro as soon as he was no longer able to put up a fight and lost consciousness. However, the sudden bombardment of icy missiles from Metal Garurumon, before he also lost the strength to fight, and the subsequent barrage of rotating drill missiles from the young Dorulumon did hit their mark finally extinguishing what remained of Fla Wizarmon's data inside of Flame Kaiser Leomon causing his armor to revert to standard Kaiser Leomon coloration. Of course, now that Shiro had been put out of commission there was no longer any reason for Kaiser Leomon to remain on the battlefield since the others were none of his concern. Besides, he still needed to report back to Tactimon about his findings.

Swirls of darkness began to rise up from the ground at Kaiser Leomon's feet as he gradually shifted back into an upright position and assumed his earlier form of Duskmon. "It would seem that my task here is complete. You had best prepare yourselves for when we meet again."

When the darkness surrounding him dispersed, Duskmon was gone. All that remained was the swarm of Black Petit Meramon that were still being steadily pushed to their limit by the influx of silver-colored electricity being radiated off of ∞Zapmon. Shoutmon X4 started picking them off with the use of his vulcans while Metal Greymon and Sparrowmon started taking shots at them with their familiar multitude of lasers.

"Shiro really has to get over this mentally that he has to fight all of his battles alone when he's got friends who would gladly fight beside him," Crystal sighed as she ran a hand through her bangs. "Speaking of which," she turned to Patamon and Tsukaimon. "You two could have jumped in at any time."

"Don't be so hard on them," ∞Zapmon interjected. "It isn't like either of them has had any live combat experience."

With the Black Petit Meramon finally eliminated, ∞Zapmon shrunk back into Zapmon as her evolution dissipated.

Once the coast was clear, Akari was finally able to make it over to Shiro with Cutemon. Akari immediately frowned. "He almost had his arm cut off and he still intended to keep on fighting? What is the matter with you people?!"

"This is going to take some time to heal," noted Cutemon as he held his glowing hands over Shiro and initiated one of his somewhat stronger healing techniques to start patching him up. "Sugunaol!"

"You did pretty good out there for a little guy," so says the Shoutmon to the young Dorulumon who is still inherently bigger than he is while strolling over and patting him on top of the head.

Dorulumon sighed and shook his head. "It's like he's just looking for trouble."

*~*~*~*~*

"The hybrid of human digimon is quite an impressive specimen," Duskmon conceded as he reappeared back in the ruined castle where he had left Tactimon. "However, he would appear to lack the mental discipline to coordinate with the rest of his team once he goes on the offensive. It is my opinion that he will require some proper mental conditioning before he can truly be of use to us."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:59 pm
Patamon winced and just looked aside in shame, while Tsukaimon just glared at crystal in return "hello, do we look like we could've done anything against Duskmon? i think NOT!"

Gabumon just facepalmed and sighed "Tsukaimon that's enough, i'm sure we'll think of something about our crazy partner."

Patamon just looked down "i just wish he would let us help..."

Dorulumon just sweatdropped and such at the compliment from Shoutmon and just shrugged in his own way "ehh, i tried. i'm not all that strong yet." he said, trying to be somewhat humble "besides, Gabumon did most of the work using that Grace Cross Freezer before he reverted."

Gabumon of course blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his head "eh-heh.. what can i say? he is my partner." he then walked over hearing Akari's shout and sighed, shaking his head "he's had worse done to him akari-san... the way he became a Digital Hybrid was.. not exactly normal, not to mention the hell he's went through being both unstable -and- having to fend off our enemies at the same time, so truthfully.. nearly losing his arm is a bit light." he then looked to Cutemon, smiling "and thanks for helping once again for my baka partner, Cutemon."

Digital Scene Change, Hatsudo!

Tactimon nodded, given he had watched the fight, crossing his arms "i see. for now we will wait then, as well as observe things... maybe even manipulate a few of the Bagra Empire remnants into going after the groups, not that that would be too hard.. those simpletons." he chuckled darkly "while the boy is not perfect... once he gains more discipline he may be what i need, to defeat team Xros Heart once and for all."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:46 pm
"That might prove difficult," noted Duskmon. "It would seem that the boy hybrid is closely tied to the girl with the silver Xros Loader. And, as you well know, she is firmly aligned with Kudou Taiki and the rest of Xros Heart. I wonder how you plan to convince the boy to fight against them."

*~*~*~*~*

Akari grabbed Gabumon and shook him. "That doesn't make it okay! He shouldn't be putting himself in that kind of danger in the first place!"

Crystal looked between Patamon and Tsukaimon. "You will never know just how strong you are if you won't fight. Hell, in this world Patamon was one of the legendary digimon who became a DigiMemory when the world broke to pieces! You guys are probably stronger than you think. If Shiro would just try to harness that power instead of going it alone whenever he feels like he's being backed into a corner he might be able to avoid getting beaten to a bloody pulp."

"Part of being partners is having the willingness to put your life on the line to help each other out," added Zapmon. "There will always be enemies that we won't be able to handle on our own, but we can still pull through by working together. That's what it means to be part of a team. If you guys really want to support Shiro, then you've got to start by unifying your hearts so that he knows he isn't alone even in the heat of battle."

"Seriously, how often do you guys have to rehearse these motivational speeches? Did Taiki help to script that out for you?" Zenjirou could swear he was hearing an echo if not for the fact that he was listening to two distinctly female voices.

"Give us a break," Crystal rolled her eyes. "It's been months since I've been anywhere near Taiki. How could he have written up a script for us? We just have a similar way of thinking, that's all."

"It seems almost identical if you ask me," noted Kiriha.

"Up to and including the part where you got yourself set on fire to protect everyone," added Zapmon. "You're just a bit more durable than he is."

A drop of sweat formed at the edge of Crystal's forehead. "It's not like I let myself get burned by Fla Wizarmon on purpose!"

"But you were already burned before you got here!" declared Zapmon. "Tell me that didn't happen because you were defending Taiki!"

Crystal twitched as her face once again collided with the ground. "Those burns were minor! And I only got them because I didn't have enough time to think of another way to get rid of the Petit Meramon before we all got burned."

"I rest my case," Zapmon stated matter-of-factly.

"I knew I would be alright," Crystal protested. "I didn't purposefully try to endanger myself!"

"Not consciously anyway," observed Yuki Agumon. "But you did make sure you would be the only one who got hurt."

"So, I minimized the amount of damage we all sustained and managed to reduce the number of victims," Crystal sighed and flipped over onto her back. She was definitely going to need a bath once Cutemon was finished getting Shiro back on his feet. "Why is that such a problem? Taiki would have done the same thing and he could have been hurt a lot worse. And I was the only one with any knowledge of how to successfully execute the Hiryu Shoten Ha so there."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:55 pm
Shiro of course grunted, eventually bringing himself being woke up to seeing his partner Gabumon being shook like a rag doll, complete with @.@ eyes and all from Akari's yelling "not... to be rude... akari-san... but could you... let Gabumon... go please...?"

Gabumon of course had spinny eyes "maaaakeee iiitttt stoooppppp, orororororororororo....."

Patamon just looked down lightly "maybe he still doesn't trust us, given who we were before we became his partners?"

Tsukaimon frowned, and shrugged "if he does then it's his problem, no need to drag it out of him or anything, we -were- evil, and we could easily go down that path again."

Dorulumon just walked over to the digital hybrid, and looked him over "huh... you're a strange one."

Shiro twitched an eyebrow and hissed from such a movement at the moment "I've.. been called worse.. even if most of it is true."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:41 pm
Akari sighed and finally let go of Gabumon. There was just no getting through to all these selfless idiots. She really should have known that by now from dealing with Taiki, but it wasn't for a lack of trying. Self preservation just didn't seem to register for them as much as it probably should have. Although, with Shiro she was getting the distinct impression that he was being even more apathetic about his own survival than Taiki or Crystal had ever demonstrated themselves to be. And that really bothered her.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" she looked Shiro over as Cutemon went on with healing him. From the looks of it, Shiro still wasn't in any sort of condition to be moving around, but at least he had regained consciousness.

Meanwhile, the others who were not yet familiar with Crystal's background as a hanyou had begun to press her for the explanation she had promised them so, while Shiro was still recovering from his injuries, she started to tell them more about herself. About the extent of her powers, about the fact that there were times when she had no youkai powers at all, and finally, a little bit about her rather dysfunctional, time traveling family. Of course, she only gave them the summarized details so they could understand the gist of it since it would have taken forever to explain the whole story.

"She's a total softy compared to her two brothers," Zapmon chimed in once Crystal was through explaining. "Then again, she was raised like a normal human since her adoptive parents had no reason to think of her as anything different, what with being a hanyou is more or less unheard of in the modern world what with the vast majority of youkai having vanished off the face of the Earth in the last 500 years, so I guess her attitude does kind of reflect on her upbringing."

"But, as long as I have these powers, I figure I might as well use them to do what I can to protect people who aren't in a position to protect themselves," Crystal added. "It's the least I can do."

"It's probably why she bonds so well with digimon," noted Slashmon. "Most of us have those same basic instincts."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:21 pm
Shiro just looked at Akari, and rolled his eyes, sighing "even.. if i wanted... to... my.. heart... wouldn't let.. me die... so easily anyway... given... i would regret... leaving those.. i couldn't protect.. behind..." he just closed one eye, going serious "even if i'm nothing... but a filthy hybrid, an abomination to both worlds."

Gabumon just glared at Shiro with anger at his attitude "damnit Shiro! how many times have i told you you're not an abomination!?!"

Patamon and Tsukaimon just snapped their heads over to looking at shiro, while Patamon thought sadly ~Shiro... do you honestly think that, even though it was... i who made you like that..?~

Tsukamon just narrowed his eyes ~he feels like that huh? he feels we 're better than he is, that he doesn't deserve us...?~

Dorulumon just looked at Shiro with a raised eyebrow calmly "so that's why you fight, to protect those who you think that shouldn't be around you? quite the self destructive personality if you ask me."

Shiro just chuckled tiredly, grunting in pain from said chuckle "ghh.. maybe so... but it's something i can't help... just as i know Crystal and myself weren't meant to be together despite Sadame's plans of matchmaking.. i still.. look to her as one of my closest friends... and i'd rather rip my own arm off than hurt her, or let her get hurt from enemies chasing me."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:19 pm
Akari was about to yell at Shiro in much the same way she had done to Gabumon, but before she could even make her move, Crystal had picked him up by the front of his shirt so fast that Akari could swear she hadn't seen the other girl move. Crystal even held Shiro up so that his feet were hanging up off of the ground even though she was quite a bit smaller than him both in terms of height and muscle definition. She shook him once, hard, before just letting him hang there.

"Is that what this is about? You think you can just give up on yourself and still have a right to protect anyone?" Crystal shook him again. "So what if you're a hybrid? Humans, digimon, what difference does it make? We're all alive and our lives matter. So what if 500 years ago I would have been regarded as a vile heretical being, admonished as a bringer of disaster and misfortune, a being to be despised because of my very existence? I can't even remember most of it because of how my memory got wiped during my first accidental journey through time into the modern era, but I can still feel the weight of those lost memories." She shook him again. "Do you think it matters what you are or what you look like? Do you think it matters when or where you come from? All that matters is that we're alive. We've had good times and bad times, sometimes people got hurt along the way. God knows we couldn't save everybody. But we're still here and we matter. We've got friends who care about us and worry about us while we're away. You can't just say you're worthless and deny the significance of all those memories and feelings. It doesn't matter that you're a hybrid. Humans and digimon are all important. Would you really want to diminish the importance of either half of what makes you who you are now?" Then she dropped him back onto the ground so Cutemon could get back to healing him. "Sorry Shiro, but that isn't your call to make. If you want to protect anyone, you should start by protecting yourself from your own stupidity because you can't save anyone by being this much of an idiot!"

Crystal let out an exasperated sigh and then stomped off down the path formed by the ravine to clear her head and cool down her temper. She didn't want to lash out at anyone else by accident while she was like this.

"Shouldn't someone go after her?" Zenjirou wondered hesitantly.

"When she's this angry even I won't mess with her," Zapmon informed him. "But you're certainly welcome to give it a try if you're feeling brave."

"I think she'll be alright on her own," noted Taiki.

"That girl has a strong heart that can't be swayed and sharp, stubborn mind to back it up," Slashmon agreed. "She'll come back when she's good and ready. After all, the thing she values most is the bond of friendship."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 pm
Shiro blinked when he looked down to crystal, blinking a bit, but the hard shakes actually caused the shoulder to shudder and finally separate from the earlier attacks, as well as some of the deeper wounds that were undergoing healing from Cutemon had reopened and let out small gushes of blood while he sat there in that crumpled state, his eyes hidden from his hair, though no one noticed, but inside his pockets a few certain digivices went grey, and completely shut down, as if responding partly to Shiro's mental state, while he sat there ~...even if she is right.. she also knows that i don't deny their significance... it's more along the lines of the fact others got hurt usually because of me, that's why i consider myself an abomination, not because of being a hybrid, that just makes me a freak in others eyes, and i've hardly cared about that..~ he just sighed and crashed backwards, wincing as his wounds destabilized a bit more, frowning while looking upwards ~my own stupidity.. if that's the case then i probably don't need to be around Xros Heart for long, once i'm able to move on my own and without too much pain i'm going to find someplace to think, clear my head some... maybe figure out what the hell i should do with myself, since obviously i don't get the mechanics of this world all that well... not to mention... Duskmon...~

Gabumon just watched the exchange, and just stayed silent lightly before shaking his head and walked over to Patamon and Tsukaimon "we'll have to stick with Taiki and the others for now, Shiro will probably need some space."

Tsukaimon just ndoded lightly "probably for the best, he needs time to think, just as Crystal needs time to cool off."

Patamon just looked to Akari, and sweatdropped ~i hope she doesn't try to make it worse, otherwise Shiro might actually run off before he's fully healed...~

Gabumon was honestly thinking the same thing, except adding an 'AGAIN' to it in his head.

the younger Dorulumon just looked at everyone, before wandering back over to Shiro lightly and laid down next to him, letting his tail move a bit to poke shiro down to leaning against him ,causing him to blink "dorulumon..?" "just rest for now, Kodomo... we can chat in private later." Shiro just twitched an eyebrow lightly while his vision swam again "i'm... not.. a child..." before he passed out once more, the emotions and pain finally knocking him back out. Dorulumon just shook his head ~this guy needs some help, maybe i can talk some sense into him later when he's feeling well enough to hear what i have to say.~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:34 pm
Akari had actually been stunned into silence from watching the brutal tongue lashing Crystal had given Shiro. She decided that it might actually be better for her to just stay out of it on the basis that there was nothing she could do or say that would illustrate the point quite as vividly as she was sure it must have been already.

Nene, meanwhile, decided to consult with Crystal and Shiro's digimon. "How long has this sort of thing been going on anyway?"

"It looks like this is pretty serious," Kiriha added in agreement.

"I can't say for sure, but Shiro has definitely been plagued with more than his share of emotional and psychological baggage since Crystal and I met him," Zapmon responded.

"And Crystal?" asked Taiki.

"Well, you've seen for yourself," Zapmon answered. "She's normally really even tempered and she doesn't let much of anything really get to her except for the usual teenage concerns like boys and school work. It takes a lot to set her off like this and it will take her some time to get a hold of herself, but otherwise she's really laid back about pretty much everything. She doesn't always know how to express it, but she also really cares about people and values life in general so when she sees someone who doesn't seem to care about whether they live or die, that's the kind of thing that can really piss her off. She doesn't like to see anyone throw their life away."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:00 am
Gabumon sighed while looking to Nene "it's gone on ever since Daemon kidnapped shiro, and turned him into an unstable digital hybrid, especially when he's been used time and again by our enemies that he probably feels he's the cause of whenever we get hurt, it's why i usually try to yell at him to get some sense into his crazy stubborn head, but what's more.. i think the whole mess in becoming a stable hybrid has still knocked his mind off kilter.. and this fight, not to mention crystal's verbal blows... might have just set Shiro back a bit if not outright shattered his resolve to fight, as it is now.. i can't feel what he's feeling anymore, like i'm disconnected from him."

Dorulumon lightly sighed "then he needs to find his spirit, and what he once was, otherwise he probably -will- find someplace to get himself killed... let me talk to him when he wakes up, i can't promise he won't find himself from this alone, but it might be a start."

Patamon flew over lightly, landing on Dorulumon and softly spoke "well.. could you also tell him that.. if there was any way i could turn back time i would find some way to, and make sure i never ruined his life?" once Dorumon nodded he flew back over to Tsukaimon and the main group to chat with them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:26 am
"Yeah, well, I know me and Crystal don't blame Shiro for any of what we've been through," noted Zapmon. "And I really don't think it's fair for him to be blaming himself for a bunch of stuff that has been way beyond his control, regardless of how he was dragged into it. All that aside, there's also the crucial little detail that Daemon never laid a hand on Shiro until after he met up with Crystal. Before that, Daemon was exclusively her's and Jake's problem."

Akari frowned. "You don't think... Does Crystal blame herself for exposing Shiro to Daemon in the first place?"

"Well, I think she used to hold a grudge against Daemon," Zapmon admitted. "I mean, he was personally responsible for transforming two of her best human friends into hybrids against their will, one of whom he kidnapped as an infant and who only later found out about his situation when he was almost a teenager. But, even before she went through all with them, before she had even heard of the digital world, Daemon traveled into the past of the human world through Millenniumon's temporal distortions to implant her with a dark seed. But, despite all that, at some point she just stopped hating him and realized she only wanted to stop him from hurting anyone else ever again. I think that's why she left it up to Shiro to purify him."

Zapmon sighed. "Still, I can kind of understand why she's been so bent out of shape about the whole prospect of having a normal relationship. Bad stuff always seems to happen to the people she cares about."

*~*~*~*~*

Crystal eventually reached a dead end at the edge of the ravine and slumped down so that her back was pressed up against one wall while she propped her feet up against the wall on the other side so that she could push herself several feet off the ground by keeping herself wedged between them.

"Maybe I was wrong to bring him here..."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 am
Gabumon shook his head lightly and looked to Zapmon "while true, i think that Shiro while is trying to open up, as i said, has not exactly been able to once he became stable, and the defeat of Warmon." he looked to Patamon and Tsukaimon "he did take a while to realize that somehow he had developed a partner bond with him, which led to these two, and even then he's still not exactly the kind of guy to trust others easily, hence why he was hesitant to use Patamon and Tsukaimon's help, add on top of the fact he is stable digital wise and can evolve like a digimon, he'll pretty much act like a loner." the child digimon just scratched the side of his muzzle frowning "honestly, being in this world may do him some good, and possibly let him finally open up."

Shiro looked around the blank darkness inside his mind, lightly looking upwards where he saw the digital core above him, lightly shaking his head ~the only one i can honestly trust is myself and crystal... i mean.. Gabumon's been gone so long... Guilmon is too much like a child, and i just got Patamon and Tsukaimon... i... i don't know if i can even trust myself around them... what if someone manages to get turn me against them? i... i don't know what i'd do if i got back to normal after something like that...~

~do you really have such a heart that cannot trust?~ a mysterious voice asked, causing Shiro to snap out of his thoughts while floating there "who.. who's there?" ~a possible ally, Musouka Shiro. while you have fought alone and without partners for so long, you feel they cannot.. match up to your perfection.~ Shiro just flinched, and looked aside "that is.." ~enough... i wish to propose an alliance. should i join your Digi-Xros team with my subordinate and whatever i can gather to help you, i want you to do something with me.~ Shiro frowned lightly, looking around again, even spinning various ways before facing the digital core again "what is it?" ~be my general, in a no holds barred fight against Team Xros Heart's leader Kudou Taiki, and help me beat that second rate digimon Shoutmon. he has been the biggest tarnish on my perfect war record, along with the older Dorulumon in the same group.~ Shiro blinked, and tilted his head "grudge against Shoutmon and his group?" ~somewhat.. i used to be one of his most vile enemies, yet the Bagra Empire is gone now thanks to them. i could care less about that though.. i just want to show that second rate digimon his true place!~ Shiro just sighed, shaking his head "i only have one question... well two. will this so called duel between you two be to the death, and are you the one who sent Duskmon?" the voice chuckled a bit ~to the first question... no, i only want a clear victor in the duel, if deletion allows a clear victory then so be it, but i will not cause you more emotional stress by automatically putting you through a duel to the death with my grudge against that red speck of a digimon. the second question.. you'll find out soon.~

Digital Scene Change, Hatsudo!

Tactimon just narrowed his eyes while smirking behind his mask "it is so easy to sway someone when they are broken mentally... however, this Hybrid... he honestly needs this discipline.. he needs my services." he muttered, before starting to walk off after disconnecting the mental device he had been fixing up somewhat to connect to Shiro's mind to speak with him, heading out to get some work done "if he is to be my General... then he will need to kill his heart during times it is not needed to show weakness to enemies, as well as coordinate with those he commands. once this is done.. he will be ready to lead me to Perfect Victory against that lowlife Shoutmon."  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff