Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
♥Mountaintop Romance♥ [[Opened and Full!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:43 pm
Mike stirred only slightly, lying stomach-down, his face buried in his pillow. Something was invading the peace of his sleep... Adrian. he groaned slightly, speaking, into the pillow, voice slurred, but still somewhat coherent. "mmm... too early..." he used a free arm to sloppily toss a pillow at Adrian. because he really only moved his arm, it would have just grazed Adrian and hit a wall, rather than actually hitting him. now Mike was without a pillow. he groaned, moving his head, til he could see the clock. he groaned again, looking away from it, finally speaking somewhat clearly. "ugh... i don't wanna get up..." it sounded less like a protest, and more like pure frustration.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:54 pm
"Come on Mike! Help me wake the others up! We really don't want to miss out bus to the resort!" Adrian said, ignoring Mike's frustration as he went around the room with his alarm. "Come on come on! Wake up!"

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

RainValkyrie

Shy Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:04 pm
Star rubbed her eyes and yawned wide as she sat up. She then quickly had to cover her ears to protect them from the scream that emitted from Jenny. "Kill it!" She said as she heard the word spider. She quickly looked around to make sure it was not near her.

Once she was sure it was no where near her she quickly started changeing out of her pajamas and into some normal cloths. Star also threw her hair together in only a minute or two. Star could not explain it, but she almost never had bedhead. She quickly finished getting ready and had all her bags and stuff ready at the door and walked back to the other girls still sleeping and started poking, shakeing, and talking to wake them up before they were late.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:38 pm
User Image
Jenny hoped the other would wake soon. It wasn't long before that bus would come and even though it would take awhile to load everyone, they shouldn't risk it. "Come on girls! Please wake up." she said, sipping at the hot chocolate in the mug she made.

[[A lot of people are offline currently so we will try and not get to far, well technically we can't without them.]]  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:41 pm
Mike grunted as he sluggishly pushed his arms up, lifting himself from the bed. he stared down at the mattress, contemplating letting himself fall back into its soft embrace. he shook his head, flipping himself over, so he was sitting up, crosslegged on the bed. he let his eyes adjust to the light for a moment. "i hate mornings..." he said, a little more pleasantly this time, in a matter-of-fact sort of tone.

he forced himself to stand up, and walked to the mirror. he was wearing nothing but his jeans, and his hair was sort of messed up. he chuckled a little. he'd usually kept his hair in a military-esque buzz cut, but he'd been letting it grow out this year. he shook his head a few times, letting his hair fall into place before he grabbed his shirt and slipped it on. he turned around, walking towards Adrian. "should we be nice...?" a devilish grin spread onto his face. "or just beat them with pillows til they get up?" he already had his pillow in his hand.

((with the exception of beating my roomates awake... these are my mornings. XP))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image
ˡᵉᵉᵃᶰᶰ ʰˑ ᵇᵒᵉʳᶰᵉʳ
"Wus the matter Jen?" LeeAnn moaned, her voice muffled and her head buried in her gigantic pillow. She was vertually unresponsive to the world, but when she heard the word 'spider' combined with the phrase 'kill it', she hopped up. "Don't you dare!" she shouted, running over to Jenny. "He has as much right to be here as we do!" LeeAnn looked a sight, her eyes wide open, her oversized t-shirt in a disarray, and her hair so poofy it looked like a bird had nested there.

̅M̅̅y̅̅ ̅̅v̅̅e̅̅r̅̅s̅̅i̅̅o̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅p̅̅e̅̅r̅̅f̅̅e̅̅c̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅o̅̅r̅̅l̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅v̅̅o̅̅l̅̅v̅̅e̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅l̅̅o̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅s̅̅k̅̅i̅̅p̅̅p̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅r̅̅o̅̅u̅̅n̅̅d̅̅ ̅̅i̅̅n̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅f̅̅o̅̅r̅̅e̅̅s̅̅t̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅i̅̅t̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅ ̅̅b̅̅u̅̅n̅̅c̅̅h̅̅ ̅̅o̅̅f̅̅ ̅̅m̅̅a̅̅g̅̅i̅̅c̅̅a̅̅l̅̅ ̅̅a̅̅n̅̅i̅̅m̅̅a̅̅l̅̅s̅̅ ̅̅w̅̅h̅̅i̅̅l̅̅e̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅o̅̅l̅̅d̅̅i̅̅n̅̅g̅̅ ̅̅h̅̅a̅̅n̅̅d̅̅s̅̅.̅̅ ̅̅E̅̅p̅̅i̅̅c̅̅n̅̅e̅̅s̅̅s̅̅. ̅

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:43 pm
wont be able to post again today......and maybe not tomorrow.....dessert concert, have to play. Night all!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:58 pm
"As long as you don't hurt them too much." Adrian said back with a smile of his own. He pushed his glasses back up and was trying to push Ren off his bed. "Come on! Wake up please!" He called out.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image
Jenny jumped back a little, managing not to spill her cocoa, as Leann leaped up and took the side of the spider. "Leann I promise I won't kill it, but I can't say the same for the rest of the spider haters in here." she said. Spiders irked her but she wouldn't go against Leann's wants, she understood the girl's stances and supported her one hundred percent.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
Xavier was still out cold. He wouldnt open his eyes even if a tornado was right next to him. He was dreaming of being on stage playing a guitar.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

pr0cl0ne

Feral Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image

Justin rolled over on to his back he opened his eyes and groaned,"It's morning already?' He muttered he sat up,"Did anybody say something about pillows?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:23 pm
Mike smirked, holding the pillow. "maybe." he glanced over to Xavier, and his smirk grew. he spoke, in a quiet, playful voice. "wakey wakey..." he chuckled, and slammed the pillow down on Xavier's torso, enough to be noticible, but not hard enough to hurt. "its GAME TIME!!" he was chuckling maniacally.  

ninja-boi92

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:35 pm
"Remember not to hurt anyone Mike! I'd rather not have the bus trip be filled with aching bodies." He said, still trying to shake Ren up. "Morning Justin. Help me get Ren up or help Mike. We don't have only have fifteen minutes till the bus arrives!" He said almost in a panic.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:39 pm
User Image
Xavier felt a jolt in his chest and he shot up from his bed "Ugh Why Milke" he said with a groan then his eyes opened with his messy hair over his face. Then Grabbed Mike and put him in a headlock  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ninja-boi92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:43 pm
Mike slipped his hand near his neck before Xavier got him in the headlock. he pushed it away, loosening the grip on him. he continued chuckling. "morning sleepyhead." it probably couldve been easy to get out of the headlock, somewhat, but he was too busy enjoying himself.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff