Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
Ever fallen/liked someone long distance? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you?
  Yes
  No
View Results

jankh27

Greedy Cat

7,000 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:10 pm
Yes im in one and i love girl to death (i love u babe) and things are going very well 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:26 pm
I just have  

hawkmaster91

Dylanseke

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:36 pm
Oh this is so me right now. I have gone and fallen really heavily for someone I don't really know in person but only know in a cyber sense. A couple of weeks ago I'd have said no that's not possible but boy would I have been wrong, I am feeling like a lovesick schoolboy and its bad. I'm staying online 24/7 just waiting to see when they come on, I'm not eating or sleeping properly neglecting my studies, work, family etc. to spend as much time 'with' this guy as I can. When he's not online I feel lost and empty and sad and the minute I see that he's online it feels like all the rainbows in the world light up my heart. BUT I'm not acting on it in that I haven't told him,' will never tell him, how I feel and carefully hiding it because I know of course it can't work I need someone I can hold, touch, spend real world time with, if its to be a viable relationship with a future so I just hope that I can pull myself together soon. I can see whats happening I just cannot control it right now - its a case of scumbag hormones!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:07 am
yes it was odd but I would do it again, As long as they're awesome  

Luna Breeeze
Crew

Chatty Fairy

7,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Neon Wasteland

Partying Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:46 pm
Yes i'm in one right now. It is really hard, I don't know if we will make it i hope we do. I really do love him, but i haven't talked to him in almost 2 weeks starting to feel like i'm the only one who cares about this relationship confused  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:15 am
Mhmm And i wish to just see herrrr crying crying  

notoast8

neonknome

Man-Hungry Worshipper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:25 am
The closest I've ever come is to having a discussion with this guy from Poland that I really really liked! but nothing ever came of it :'(  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:17 am
I just a 2 year long distance relationship. It worked well, except I was doing all the communication and she wasn't. My lesson is learned.  

WritingPrincess

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces