Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Dungeon Staircase Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Dungeon Staircase

Noah followed Eretia along in the middle of the crowd of first years. He was so fascinated by the sights as he got lower and lower in the depths of Hogwarts. The anticipation of seeing the Slytherin common room was getting tense.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image

User Image  

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...  

Rui lead her prey down, down down down, deeper into the dungeon than she had ever brought him before. "Don't worry my sweet, you're surprise is only a little farther." She giggled and in the dark stairway it sounded malicious and echoed eerily. Her facade was dropping now. It was just to close. She couldn't pretend to be sweet and caring anymore. She wanted her goal now!'Be patient!' The voice growled with warning in her head. She gulped and cut off her mad giggling. She turned golden eyes fiercely on her pet and a smirk crawled onto her lips.

"My sweet little lamb... how loud can you be?" She whispered. A pale finger reached up to trail down the boy's cheek and she giggled deliriously once again. The noise continued to echo around the stair case until it sounded like 10 girls giggling instead of just the one. 'Can I Rynny? Can I?'

'Wait!'

'But Rynny!!!'

'Let the fear register. Let him realize you're true colours.'

'Now?'

'NO!' 

'NOW!'

Her giggling continued, morphing into a manaical sound as her gentle touched turned suddenly harsh. Sharp finger nails dug into his cheek as her happy golden eyes turned fierce and dark. "How loud can you be?" She repeated. This time in a low growl. She ripped her hand away from his face, and pulled both her arms back, and pushed forward, hoping to knock the boy down the last curve of stairs to the ground floor of the dungeons. She didn't even hear the second voice in her head. If she had..... oh only if she had.

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y  t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Forks Anonymous

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:15 am
User Image
Emperors and kings are but obeyed in their several provinces,
but his dominion that exceeds in this...
... stretcheth as far as doth the mind of man.
A sound magician is a demigod.

ɀanderɢarcia
Second Year // Slytherin // MOOD HERE // LOCATION HERE

Though thou hast now offended like a man, Do not persever in it like a devil.

Excitement grew into apprehension as the shadows began to dance around Zander. The dungeons always had a sort of eerie feeling to Zander, though this wasn't something the boy was prepared to reveal to anyone, much less his girlfriend of all people. He put on a brave face as the couple descended deeper down, their footsteps bouncing off the walls and resonating in the silence. The atmosphere itself sent chills down the young boy's spine, but the feeling was washed away at the sound of Rui's voice. That was all it took to give him a renewed sense of confidence - the knowledge that they were almost there, that he was about to see what she had in store for him. Maybe his school year wasn't going to be as bad this year.. Zander was smiling, but for a completely different reason than Rui's. He was genuinely happy, pleased to be spending time with her instead of wasting it at the Slytherin Table. When they'd stopped abruptly near the bottom, Zander shared the step with Rui, standing close to her as he smiled.

"How loud? I... As loud as you would like me to be?" Zander replied in question form, slightly confused at her question. When she'd touched him this time, Zander sensed that something was amiss. It felt cold, devoid of any sense of the love that he thought he felt before. Zander recoiled slightly, but his reaction was too little too late as a sudden pang of pain racked the boy's body. He found himself falling, tumbling, bouncing against stone and brick alike as he rolled down the steps. Did his eyes deceive him? Did he just see Rui pushing him? That couldn't have been... he must have slipped. Zander groaned, shifting uncomfortably as he attempted to rise, attempting to fight through the stinging pain that resonated from various points on his body. "Rui? Wh.. Where are you? What's happening?" At that moment, the boy was reduced to his naive, youthful form again. No longer was he wearing a mask of bravery, no. That facade shattered when he took the fall. Now, the boy exuded fear, wore it like a flimsy armor.

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:05 am
User Image

User Image  

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...  

Mad laughter rang out in her head and her voice echoed the boy in her mind. This little thing thought she was still his beloved. Oh how cute. She pranced after him, down the stairs, and dragged him to his feet by his collar.

'Take him to our little spot Roo.'

'Don't do this Rui! You're better than this!' 

'Shut up b***h! She's doing this for us! Don't interfere!' Rui froze at the new, but very old, voice in her head. Mother was awake.... Mother was free. Gold eyes fell wide, and the pale fingers wrapped in his shirt collar clawed at his neck. "Why is she free?" Her voice rang out aloud, as the 2 screaming in her head, drowned out all else. She wasn't even aware that she was speaking out loud now.

'Do you're job Sister! I will take care of her!'

'Don't you dare hurt this sweet boy Rui!'

'Oh like you don't hurt me Mother? You can go ******** yourself!' Rui's free hand grabbed her head as the voices continued to scream and turned, dragging her sweet little pet towards the place she had put together just for this. It was simple really. No one ever came down this deep into the castle... so she had turned part of one wall into a little trap. Cold hands threw him against the wall and taking the rope she had looped over a torch post, she tied his wrists together above his head. "You... are... so... annoying." She hissed. With each word, her fingers clawed at his shirt and cloak, ripping them to shreds. "I'm a half blood. Did you know that my sweet?" She sneered and dragged a knife from her pocket, twirling it between her fingers. "And my dearest brother and mother were murdered because of that fact." The knife dug into the skin of his cheek and drug out a thin red line. "I. Almost. Died." She hissed, and with each word, a new cut was made with the knife. On to his other cheek, one to his arm, one to chest. They were all thin and not very deep. Meant to sting, not kill. No she couldn't kill him yet.

'That's it Rui. Tell him how it is. Make him hurt!'

'He isn't your father! It isn't his fault!' 

'I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE ******** UP MOTHER!' Rui shirked away from the screaming. She hated it. They shouldn't be fighting. They were family. Ryn was right! She needed her brother. She needed Rei back! She screamed and slammed the knife into Zander's shoulder. "All you're disgusting talk of mudbloods and halfbloods and how unworthy they are pisses me off you little s**t." She screamed at him, grabbing her hair and spinning away from the brat. Another scream ripped from her throat. "Would you two just shut the ******** up!" She shouted, falling to her knees and breathing heavily. "Leave me alone Mother! Make her stop Rynny! Make! Her! Stop!" She was back on her feet and she grabbed the knife from the boy's shoulder and dug it into his chest, dragging it across the skin and cutting deep this time. "I'll kill him! That will make you happy right? That will make you all shut up!"

'He deserves it Roo. He deserves it!'

'No!' 

'Yes!'

'Yes!' She giggled madly and pressed her face close to his. His blood spilled over her pale skin, dying her just like the day Ryn's head was cut off. Just like the day her mother died. She had thought she'd never get that blood out of her skin, now she craved the colour. She craved the death. She craved the insanity picking at her skull.

"How loud can you be my sweet?" She asked in a quiet hiss. The knife drew slowly across his skin, digging in harshly. Blood, pain, screams, tears. She wanted him to beg for his life. She wanted him to realize that he was doomed and still beg. She wanted him to pray to God for mercy from the devil's daughter. She laughed and pulled away. Her head fell back and her mouth gaped open as insane laughter spewed from between her lips. She flicked her wrist forward and with a whispered spell, fire singed across his legs, lighting his pants. "HOW!! LOUD! CAN! YOU! BE? YOU LITTLE BRAT!"

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y  t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image
Emperors and kings are but obeyed in their several provinces,
but his dominion that exceeds in this...
... stretcheth as far as doth the mind of man.
A sound magician is a demigod.

ɀanderɢarcia
Second Year // Slytherin // Dying // Dungeons

Though thou hast now offended like a man, Do not persever in it like a devil.

Dazed and disoriented, the sound of Rui's voice sent needle pricks down the boy's spine. Had the room gotten colder? Or was he just imagining things? Rui had said something... what was it? In his state of confusion the words had muddled together in a blur of sound. He could feel a pair of hands grabbing at his collar and dragging him across the room. Fear turned into desperation now as Zander struggled to break free from the grip. "No.. please.. I didn't.. We.." Words came spilling out of the boy's mouth, but none of them could be placed together in a coherent sentence. He was flustered... scared... Zander whimpered when he felt his body smashing against the hard and cold stone wall. At a loss for words and numb from the fear that was coursing through his being, he barely noticed the rope that bound him in place until Rui spoke to him again.

All affection had left the normal gentle, alluring tone of hers. To Zander, this was a voice devoid of any sense of humanity, any sense of morality. It radiated with hate, anger, and passion. She spoke of her hate for him, and when Rui brandished her knife all color seemed to drain from Zander's face. "Rui.. Stop! This isn't funny anymore! What are you doing..?" Zander panicked. The tip of the blade edged closer and closer, and when she'd made her first mark Zander screamed out in fear. "Cut it out! Let me go!" He commanded as his fear began to fuel an anger within him. But she didn't seem to be listening, and as the cold steel pressed against his skin Zander's fire burned lower and lower until it was reduced to sheer terror once again.

"Rui, I'm sorry, I.. I don't know what I--" His sentence was cut short when he felt the knife in his shoulder. The pain was almost unbearable, and Zander shouted in pain once again, this time cursing as he took deep breaths and met Rui's eyes. "I.. didn't... mean it..." He lied, heaving as he tried to ignore the pain in his shoulder. There was a look of sheer hate in his eyes now, yet with a blink it was gone and Zander bowed his head, sniffling. "Please, Rui, I didn't mean it... I wanted to impress you... I love muggles... please don't kill me." His voice was growing quieter and quieter with every lie until his plea was barely a squeak. Tears were streaming down the boy's face now, and when she'd pulled the knife from her shoulder Zander cried out in pain, but felt slightly relieved in belief that she had reconsidered.

Yet when she plunged the knife into his chest a fresh pang of pain surged through his body, and the boy began to twitch and shudder, a foolish and futile attempt at stopping whatever was going on. "Please.. Rui... stop..." He said in between sobs. He was already starting to feel a little light headed. Yet his pleas had fallen on deaf ears. Helpless, Zander merely sobbed, pleaed, begged for her to stop, called for help. He was dying. There was no getting around the reality of his situation. If no one came to help soon, then that would be the end.

He was slipping in and out of consciousness by the time Rui had pulled back. Everything was becoming a blur of sound and color now, and all he could hear was the rapid, rhythmic beat of his heart. A cold and sinister laugh echoed in his head, the laugh of the girl he'd once loved, the girl he thought was the one... He felt so cold. It was as if the hands of death had latched onto the boy's shoulders, drawing him from the physical plane, but all of that faded when something began to burn. It took some time to register what was burning, and by then his strength was failing him. He couldn't so much as struggle. Bowing his head in defeat, Zander continued to sob, gently begging Rui to stop, apologizing, asking for forgiveness, for a second chance, for salvation. The flames, like Rui, were ruthless, raging on despite Zander's incessant begging. For a moment, Zander remained still, the flames eating away at his body as the room filled with the smell of charred flesh and burning hair. Yet when it seemed to have ended, Zander weakly raised his head. It was slow, deliberate, laborious, and by the time he did most of his face had been badly burned. '...This is the end...' He thought, catching one last glimpse at Rui. In a way, it was almost calming, peaceful... the flames fanned out from his body, licking at the floor and threatening to snap at the girl as well. 'killed by Rui... a fellow Slytherin... a..' "Filthy.... Mud..... Bloo..." His voice was raspy, yet he made an attempt anyways. His dying words, an insult to his killer. Zander's head went limp, and all life left the boy's tiny, broken body as the flames raged on.

XxXDevil-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image
Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

User Image

Jer walked down the stairs, talking with Gypsy. Well, he was trying to explain how easy it was for him to cast magic without a wand. Especially since using one still befuddled the blond. It wasn't his fault, really. No one told him he couldn't cast magic without a wand, and well, he'd spent the majority of his childhood doing just that. It was easier for him to cast without one. Less explosions, in any case. He turned a corner, his head turned to Gypsy as he tried to explain his problem. "Look, as I told ya b'fore, I jus' suck a' castin' wit' a wand. Don' ask me why. It's like, well, jus' tryin' ta walk through a crowd o' blokes. Ya know tha' ya need ta ge' ta th' other side, bu' it's hard, an' ya never end up where ya wanna be."

-------------------------------------------
State: Talking
OOC: ...

And I feel something so wrong
By doing the right thing
I could lie, could lie, could lie
Everything that downs me makes me wanna fly

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Staircasespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jer and... a corpse!spacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Horrifiedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, my God! OAO' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Who shot that arrow in your throat?
ஒ ஒ ஒ Who missed the crimson apple? ஒ ஒ ஒ
It hung heavy on the tree above your head ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

Gypsy was busy giggling at Jer when something caught her eye. She'd been about to continue her merciless teasing of the blonde when she came to a halt on the stairs, her arm going out in front of him to stop his motion. Her other hand raised slowly, shaking ever so slightly, her finger pointing down the stairs. Her hair turned jet-black, along with her eyes, which were wide and terrified. "Jer... please... please tell me that's... that's not what I think it is... Please..." Gypsy desperately wanted to be wrong. Because what she thought was at the foot of the stairs, tied up against the wall... was a corpse. Its legs were charred, and its face and chest were sliced and diced, long-dried blood all over what remained of the clothes. The body was small, a child, probably a younger student... her age, or younger, even. She was rooted to the spot, unable to move, unable to do anything but gape and pray that she was seeing things, that she was crazy or something and that Jer was about to tell her she was nuts. She slowly lowered herself to the ground, sitting on a step, pulling her knees to her chest. "Jer, tell me I'm insane. Tell me I'm not seeing a body tied to that wall." She couldn't tear her eyes away from it, couldn't even think of looking away. Because if she did... what if it moved? She didn't know why, but she was terrified of that idea, that what she was looking at was a real thing, and that when she turned away, it would follow her. Why did she think that? It made no sense, but she couldn't shake the feeling that it would happen.

ஒ ஒ ஒ This chaos, this calamity, this garden once was perfect
                                                          Give your immortality to me; I'll set you up against the stars
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Jer stopped when Gypsy threw an arm out to stop him and frowned. What? He'd never seen her hair turn completely black before, and suddenly the Cockney boy turned to look where his friend's shaking hand was pointing. His jaw fell open with shock, and a string of expletives fell from his lips, a lifetime of living on the streets being exposed in one moment. "Gawdon Bennet! Wha' da 'ell? Is what a dead body? Shi'! Gypsy, you'd be'er look da uvver way. Seriously, look da uvver way! OK?." Jer grabbed her shoulders, trying to get her attention. Hopefully it would work. He'd never seen her like this, and realized that for all that he knew about her, she'd never seen this. Not death. "Gyp! Look, yew 'ave ter take deep brearfs. Rattle an' Hum on, there yew go. Look, it's a dead body. I know i' is, but yew can' freak out. Jus', I dunno, fink ov somethin' else. Okay, now love, listen ter me. Bobkes's gonna 'appen. We need ter find a professor, like now. No, yew can' stay 'ere. Rattle an' Hum on, up yew go, innit."

State: Freaking a bit here
OOC: ...

By doing the right thing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:03 pm
User Image

Gypsy could hardly even follow what her best friend was saying to her, she was in such a state. When his hands went to her shoulders, she looked at him, careful to keep the body in her sight, out of the corner of her eye, watching it. She tried to listen to Jer, tried to keep up with what he was saying, but all she heard was that yes, it was most certainly a body, and that they needed a professor. That she couldn't stay. But she needed to, because what if she left, and it followed her? Or worse, what if it just walked away, hid in the castle and waited? What if when they got back with a professor, it was gone? Her arms reached up and grabbed Jer's, and she shook her head. "No. No, because he'll leave. He'll go somewhere and hide. He... Jer he's a person he'll leave! He's sleeping but he's going to wake up and leave." She had no idea why she felt this way. It was ludicrous. But she couldn't shake the feeling that the moment she turned her back, it would start walking. But, but it was tied to the wall... oh, God, that was worse. It was sleeping and it was tied there and when it woke up it would be trapped, trying to walk away but stuck there. She stood on shaking legs, looking into Jer's eyes. "No, no, no you're right, he's trapped, he's trapped and we need to get a Professor to get him down. Because, because he can't be tied up like that, he can't." She wasn't making any sense, her brain was going in a million different directions. She blinked at Jer, shaking, and pulling at Jer to get him to go back up the stairs. "Who, who, who has the nearest office? I don't, I don't know my way around down here, I haven't been down here..." She didn't think that she'd ever go back down here. Every time she came down the stairs... she'd see him again. She knew it.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Gypsy was obviously in shock. That much was evident to Jer as he watched her. More expletives fell from his lips, mostly because well, that was how he dealt with stress. Just get everything out at once, and think rationally afterward. Though he figured his accent probably took a nosedive. He tried to talk a bit more properly when he was, well, less stressed. He followed Gypsy, being at least a helping hand for the moment, since she seemed like she needed it. His innocence was long gone, ever since he lived in the orphanage, really, and he didn't want to think of how she was feeling. He doubted he could understand it well. "Alrigh' then. Leveque's office is down 'ere. Thee know, da poshun's mistress. She'll be da bes' person ter go ter right now. Just Gyp, deep brearfs, come on. We'll go ter 'er, an' she'll 'andle it. Okay? Sorted mate." He led her away, only taking a look back to make sure nothing was going to come at them. He knew murderers sometimes stuck around, and well, he also wanted to know who it was. Did he know the kid? He couldn't tell, and right now, he needed to make sure Gypsy was going to be all right.

State: Freaking a bit here
OOC: Exit to Leveque's office

By doing the right thing

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:57 pm
User Image

Gypsy nodded as Jer spoke, tripping a bit. Walking up the stairs backwards wasn't a good idea under the best of circumstances. She stumbled into Jer, barely staying upright. She glanced up at him. "Professor... Leveque. Right. Her, her office is, it's near her classroom right?" She turned, waiting until he was next to her and putting an arm around his waist, staying close. Her legs were still shaking and needed the support. She kept moving, though. They needed the professor, they needed someone to take care of that boy... at least, she was fairly certain it had been a boy. It'd looked like a boy... he was wearing a uniform, and it'd had pants, not a skirt... although there were a few girls who wore pants so that wasn't a perfect tell. She glanced back over her shoulder, but she couldn't see it anymore. She shuddered at the thought of it down there.

ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

** Exit to Leveque's Office **

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:07 am
User Image
✦ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking. ✦
✦ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses. ✦

User Image

✦ I will be the one that's gonna find you. I will be the one that's gonna guide you. ✦
✦ My love is a burning, consuming fire. ✦

Chance ran from the Great Hall, sobbing for the first time ever. Well, he had probably cried at some point before... as a baby, which really didn't count... but he had never cried like this. It was a painful sob, a low whimpering paired with it, along with the sniffling sound of his running nose. It was horrible, this feeling inside, this heartbreak. He didn't understand. How could he? Jaslyn never told him "important" things, like what she mentioned in her letter. At this point, he knew nothing. So, he kept on running, wandering into the dungeons by mistake. Well, he didn't really know where he was going. He just sorta... went. His eyes were clouded with tears, his vision impaired. Chance couldn't see the staircase that was four feet in front of him... three feet... two feet... one foot... "Aaahhh!!" he shouted as he fell down the stone steps, tumbling and stumbling along, rolling into the dungeons and landing on the ice cold floor with a loud THUMP! The teen lay on his back, staring up at the dark nothingness. A faint sniffle echoed throughout the corridors, his sobbing slightly weaker now, his whimper in hushed tones. 'Maybe I could just stay down here forever. No one can get to me here. No one can hurt me.' Chance was in pain, both inside and out now. What else was expected to happen when you had your heart ripped out of your chest and you fell down some very hard stairs?

✦ No, you'll never be alone. ✦
✦ When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars. ✦
✦ Hear the whispers in the dark. ✦

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:47 am
User ImageYou steered me into insanity
As I walked through the street
Suddenly I could feel your breath
And the warmth of your gentlest soul

User Image

P U R E B L O O D K E E P E R D A R K D I S C I P L E

Virgil followed the boy not running but keeping a quick pace. He reached the second fleet of stairs when he heard a yell and a crash at this point he was running down the stairs. Virgil reached the boy and leaned down. with the back of his hand he wiped the tears away from the boy's face taking care to be soft." You ran to the coldest darkest place you could to match the state of your heart right?" It was what he himself did when he was hurt and that's where she found him.
                                              " You may feel alone in the world but you are not. I too know what it means to suffer like this and I will not leave you to suffer alone."
                                              ☢OOC: ☢

Though it was just your silhouette
Appeared in the darkest night
Did I look insane?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image
✦ Despite the lies that you're making, your love is mine for the taking. ✦
✦ My love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses. ✦

User Image

✦ I will be the one that's gonna find you. I will be the one that's gonna guide you. ✦
✦ My love is a burning, consuming fire. ✦

Chance was silent, like the halls of the dungeon. Darkness was such a gentle, quiet being. It comforted him. He felt that, if he needed to, he could die here. He'd be perfectly content with that. A peaceful place like this to spend the rest of eternity... Suddenly, he was no longer alone. Chance's unblinking gaze drifted to a face he never thought he'd see again. Virgil... He looked so much like the old Jaslyn. The Jaslyn that loved him... The Slytherin wiped away his tears with a gentle touch, which shot Chance back into reality. He slapped the other boy's hand away and sat up, scooting away from him. His eyes held a look of both sadness and anger. "What the ********, Virgil? Don't touch me. Don't ever touch me." Of course, Chance was defensive. Why wouldn't he be? He had just been crushed emotionally by this boy's sister. How else was he supposed to react?... Still, what Virgil had said to him echoed in his mind... "...Y-Yes. You're right... Why do you care, anyways? Why should you try to help me? Why don't you just do what you sister did and shut me out of your life? Well? Answer me, Virgil. I want an honest answer from you. Don't you dare lie to me." Chance glared at Virgil as he spoke, but it wasn't the same as his usual glare. This one was not cold and deadly. It had a small glimmer of hope, for there was finally someone who possibly gave a damn about him.

✦ No, you'll never be alone. ✦
✦ When darkness comes, I'll light the night with stars. ✦
✦ Hear the whispers in the dark. ✦

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items