Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[ Second Exam ] Waiting Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:37 am
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino was stunned by the fact that his opponent had been killed by a wierd turn of events. Noctis was now being questioned by the Ikebana police. She was sure he was innocent, since like he said, he didnt know any water techniques. She hoped he would be ok as the police questioned him. When the reporter came over and asked if they would be interested in a interview she was estatic. Although she and Kenta did not win their match, the girl had only beat them by a little. Plus she had the advantage of having a ally on her side. It made Tsukino think that she and Kenta should have just double teamed the girl from the start. She went over to KEnta and pulled him off the couch. "Get up sleepy head, we are going to get interviewed!" She said with a laugh. She walked over to the reporter and bowed.

"Me and Kenta would like to be interviewed as well."She said.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

Ergo War

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:15 am
User Image
User Image

Everything seemed to be in check with his bag and he was ready to rest a little bit. He heard the broadcast that he lost, but then again the announcer came out and said there would be a loser bracket as sorts, so he wasn't going to let it get him to down. While he wouldn't openly call it a loser bracket, it would still be another challenge for him. When Tsukino came over to him and pulled him off the couch, he would protest with a little bit of a moan. Of course he wasn't going to do much to resist. Following her over he just kind of stood there.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used: ┨

Flamefox Merimac

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:53 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 810/810 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3300

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis looked at the officers as they informed him not to leave the country and that they might need more information at later point."I'll be waiting."He said as they left in then went to his couch and laid down on it. Still thinking about how his match ended, it was quite odd.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:19 pm
Assistant

"O-Okay, all of you want to go? Well, I suppose that's okay," the little man said, looking nervous. "Well, please follow me to the broadcast room, in that case."

He shuffled away and out into the cold without checking to make sure they were behind him. Nervous thoughts swirled through his head, but that was nothing out of the ordinary.

((I'll post as Yuka-chan here in a few. Show up whenever, but interviews will be conducted on a first-come, first-served basis.))

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:53 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

Taka stands up and pats Shizuka's thigh reassuringly."Be back in a bit. "She follows the assistant at a respectful distance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Passive Traits:
Crazy Legs: From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.

Jazz Hands:As with Crazy Legs, Jazz Hands is meant to increase the fluidity and speed of the practitioners hand movements.

Drunken Tang:This time, the user trains their entire body for the coming techniques. It's all for grace and power. Stamina and reflexes are increased.

Influenced Battle Dancer: The last step from student to master

Runt's Instincts: Senses slightly increased.

Close Knit: Able to understand and give signals to partner.

Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.

Animal Instinct: Slightly moreadept at camouflage and stealth, similar techniques. Moves silently.

Power of youth: Taijutsu skills are slightly increased.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta would follow the man.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used: ┨

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:37 am
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino happily followed the others as they walked to the interview room. Yuka must have been the one who had been making the announcements all day. This would be so much fun.

Chakra: 275/275

OOC: Exit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:32 am
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 310
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She waved as Taka left the room, more then a little excited that her life mate was going to get to be on TV! She kept the announcement on the television in the room and watched the broadcast as it came on. She smiled as she was mentioned, she had never had her name mentioned in a news report before. But then, her expression suddenly changed into a scowl at the mention of people who thought it was a dirty tactic. She never understood such people. What Taka did broke no rules. It was a very basic concept that when a ninja is given a mission, they are to complete it any way they are able to as long as they stay within the perimeters of the mission in question. It was for those reasons that the White Fang of Konoha committed suicide after failing an important mission. While he had a good reason for doing so, the village as a whole still suffered because of his failure to complete the mission. It was simply something basic that everyone should have been taught in the academy. Shinobi rules number four and twenty five. "A shinobi must always put the mission first" and "A shinobi must never show any emotion." And depending on who was making these claims of unfairness, they would also be breaking the rule that tells you never to question your commander. In this case, the proctor. Any ninja who could not grasp such concepts should be sent back to the academy, in her humble opinion of course. But she payed it no real mind. The examiners understood this, and Taka had passed. That was all that mattered to her. She sat and waited for her to return.  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:36 am
User Image
[Sunagakure] ~ [Chunin] ~ [Bukijutsu] ~ [Samurai ] ~ [Kiss of Flesh and Steel bonues: Reflex stage 5 ] [ Corpse bone pulse armor state: full repair} [Theme song[

Zero walked into the room and sat in a corner on the far side of the room. He sat crosslegged and was completely silent as he reflected on his lessons in the previous battle.

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I have always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate... If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:39 pm
Al entered the waiting room and grabbed a soda. Chugging it down, he watched the screen as replays of the other fights were shown. A brief flash every now and then of him standing on the pole, alone, played, but he decided to ignore them. Once the interview finished, he gave an inward smirk. It looked like the other Gennin didn't appreciate her usage of summoning seals, or at least thought it against the rules. While it was slightly underhanded, he thought it a perfect strategy against two opponents, who were friends, even if they put that aside. Strange one so young would know such a technique (he'd only seen Bast and other high-rank nin using it) but if they wanted to work together, they could since it didn't break any rules, and was technically a technique. He hoped they didn't try to pull anything like that on HIM, however. He'd make those flying gnats into husks faster than they could blink. He couldn't wait for his fight, and gave a couple of sideways looks at his opponent's "life-mate" as she was called, making sure he knew her general "appearance" in his map.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image
Shizuka kept watching the broadcasts on the Television, her attention only being torn away when the two males entered the room. He sunglasses had slid a little ways down on her nose so her eyes were currently visible over the top of them. She looked around, taking in her surroundings. But she couldn't help but feel that she was being watched. Sure enough, one of the guys who had entered the room kept on glancing at her. She raised a single eyebrow in a silent questioning along the lines of "What are you looking at?" It wasn't every day that people kept on glancing at her like that. She waited from him to look away again before averting her eyes once more, looking out the window and wondering how much longer Taka would be gone for.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:19 pm
Al "saw" the girl give him one of those eyebrow waggles, Eyebrow Waggle #7 (What're you lookin at?) if he wasn't mistaken. He gave himself an inward facesmack, and swore he would work on his head motions. He didn't need to look in a direction to "see," though it did help him concentrate on one thing. Probably a reflex left from when he had eyes. Still, at least she didn't find having someone wearing a blindfold stare at her. Probably thought it was a one-way or something. Still, he'd try to work on that.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:53 am
Kazuya Uchiha

Genin | Chakra: 295/295 | Ninjutsu | Uchiha | Konohagakure | AC: 450 | Ryo: 300 | Theme: Devils Never Cry

User Image
With mild second thoughts, the raven haired Uchiha stepped into the waiting room, glancing around, his right hand gripping the Uchiha pendent on the necklace he wore. He was trying to find the people he knew, he just couldn't see them with his nervous glances.

[Learned: ]
[Reductions: Ninjutsu Learning -1, Bloodline Learning -1, Katon Learning -1, Raiton Learning -1]
[Used: ]
[Sharingan-One Tomoe: Inactive ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:55 am
User Image
Shizuka has decided to take a small nap while she waited. She was laid out on a long couch, her legs were exposed due to the dress she was wearing, but in a tasteful way that didn't show too much skin. She opened her eyes and yawned a little, stretching. She then noticed Kazuya, the boy whom she had helped to activate his Sharingan. She leaned up one one elbow, pulling her legs up to give him room to sit if he wanted to. "Hey, Kazuya. Long time no see buddy."  

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

Mythos Namikaze

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:59 am
Kazuya Uchiha

Genin | Chakra: 295/295 | Ninjutsu | Uchiha | Konohagakure | AC: 450 | Ryo: 300 | Theme: Devils Never Cry

User Image
Hearing his name, he perked up, his hair bobbing slightly. Walking over, he sat down in the space Shizuka had made for him scratching the back of his head. "Good, I guess. Feel guilty I didn't see you and her off before you guys came here. Then I saw the fights, so I decided to come here for you guys personally." he replied to her, looking around the room.

[Learned: ]
[Reductions: Ninjutsu Learning -1, Bloodline Learning -1, Katon Learning -1, Raiton Learning -1]
[Used: ]
[Sharingan-One Tomoe: Inactive ]  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas