Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Workshop - FEARhealing Tools [Laundry, page 4!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:52 am
demon_pachabel

[[ Pairs (I think):
Belladonna & Yaya
Ulmuka & Johnny Dangerous
Fell & Tahki
Alwine & Rosciel
Jericho & Chuppi

I think that leaves Nahm and Pepin actually biggrin
Which means Muka can be REJECTED on his offer
Editing last post for the fact that Cricket isn't there.. btw]]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:02 pm
"How....am I? Bastane bien, ahhh, I mean....fairly good. I've been...busy." 'Hiding' would have been the far more accurate term, but the Chupacabra wasn't going to admit that. Anyone could see though that she hadn't been out and about, what with the lack of being seen by others and her obvious weight gain. Her cheeks were flushed with a dark reddish-green by the time she returned over with the stack of laundry, the basket not that heavy but her nerves making it a bit difficult to move. She did want to be useful so she made sure to get it over all on her own, not wanting Jericho to have to get up with his injured leg.

"I'm sorry for your injury. You must have wanted to go with your friends to the Field Trip." Chuppi had somewhat sworn off field trips thanks to that horrible boat ride.

Blade Kuroda

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:43 pm
Jericho raised an eyebrow as Chuppi said she had been busy. With what sort of things, he had to wonder? He didn't ask about that, however. When his leg was brought up, he glanced down at the injured limb and shrugged.

"Yeah, though my two best buds ended up staying behind too, so it's not too bad. But hey, with this workshop I can at least maybe help out the guys out there when they get back," he grinned.

Pausing there, he wondered just how well they were all doing right now. Well, hopefully they were all relatively safe.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:19 pm
"Best buds? Always good then." The monster wasn't sure she had anyone she could really consider a best bud - though Belladona was a pretty sure thought for it. She liked the reaper very much and was beyond happy to see her...but there had been a period of time between them and things had changed. Did Belladona still really want to be her friend? Paranoia was setting in entirely too quickly for her tastes, and the monster shook her head hard to get rid of the thoughts.

"I...haven't been keeping in touch with my friends so I feel ashamed. I..don't know where any of them even are, I hope they're all okay." If Chuppi knew that Tybalt was out in the field trip, she'd likely have a stroke right about now. "I do think us learning this is a good idea too, I want to be useful. I wasn't useful on the StuCon, so maybe here and now?"

Rown

Friendly Hunter

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:53 pm
Cricket returned after about 20 minutes, another washtub in hand as well as a strange bucket. What was the bucket? Well, that would be seen relatively soon when she set the tub up next to the previous one that Malodore had put out, looking to the plague doctor approvingly.

"This is looking nice, thank you."

It would be the highest amount of praise she'd ever given any student, really. Or maybe she was simply more..gentle because of the situation. Whichever. She did give a passing glance to Jericho in his seat, as though puzzled that his leg was still broken. Well, if he wanted her to fix it, he would simply have to ask her. If he didn't and wanted to suffer through it, all the better...she guessed.

When she had the two tubs set out, the took up the bucket, pouring about half of it into each tub. A very insignificant amount of water...until it seemed to multiply upon itself, filling each tub up to a certain point where it was marked with chalk. The inside of the bucket had a similar mark.

"You might run into this kind of substance one day, but for now it is harmless. Please one person wash and the other hang, it will go much quicker in that fashion. There is nothing too..extravagant about what you need to do. Rinse and scrub in the water, more or less the water will clean things for you, and hanging just needs to be done straight.

Once that is done, we can move on to the more fun of things to do."

She again looked to Malodore with a sort of expectant behavior. "Would you like to help me set up while they wash? I promise it will be..more relevant to your interests than just sweeping."

Ooooh?

Sosiqui

Quote:

DOING LAUNDRY! O_O

All laundry will require is at least two posts from each person. One who will wash the laundry off in the tub and the other who will hang it. This gives people a chance to hand stuff off/react to laundry happening/b***h/whine/complain/etc about it.

When you make your posts, please roll 1D12 with them! O_O WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

You should only be rolling 4 times per pair, so 2 times per person!

Pepzilla rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:12 pm
The only person left that didn't have a partner was a much more darkly fellow that Pepin had not yet met. To be perfectly frank he actually scared her a little bit, which was saying something for the glitch ghoul. However as Cricket returned she had all of Pepin's attention.

Did the ghoul have anything better to do? No, not really. Surf the interweb MAYBE but other than that the nurse had caught her non a very carefree day and in such a productive mood. All she wanted to do was succeed in the eyes of her superior.

Splish-

The water filled the tub she was setting down and Pepin leaned in close and curiously to see what exactly the liquid was made of but before she could prod it Cricket gave further instructions. "More fun things? But... this is fun?" she pouted to herself. Clearly her idea of fun was as odd as the shifting data in her figure.

Once they were let go she dove into the tub with her arms, making no effort to avoid splashing any on herself. You don't get points for tentativeness!

1/4  

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:51 pm
Kaze Taco

Rosc looked to Alwine when Cricket came back in and explained what they would be doing, at least to start off.
"Wash or hang, I don't care either way," he said with a shrug, letting her decide. Hanging was probably easier, but whatever got the job done, got the job done.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:32 pm
Malodore sighed inwardly with relief; it didn't mind more menial tasks, but it much preferred to be doing important things. "Of course, Infermiera." It seemed that everyone had a partner, at least; that was good! Excellent! It peered at the tubs with utmost curiosity.

demon_pachabel

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

prolixity rolled 1 12-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-12)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:12 pm
Nahm laughed when JD snapped back at him - oh man, this could be fun. He'd just have to find the right jokes to needle the guy with. Famous? Who cared? Not Nahm, anyway.

When Cricket came in, though, he sobered and paid attention. Contrary to expectations, he was here to learn to be useful. Go figure.

... It seemed he'd gotten paired up by default with a rather interesting-looking ghoul. Ghost, by all appearances, and a stunning figure. She was volunteering herself for the washing half of the task, which suited Nahm just fine; hanging linens didn't require him to soak his sleeves. "Hi," he said lazily to her, accepting the first piece handed to him. Menial labor, no big deal. He wasn't about to b***h about it. Not to Cricket.

King Inversitle

Pepzilla rolled 1 12-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:21 pm
prolixity

Pepin was just about to hang one of the linens when the hooded boil from across the room approached her. Never usually one to fret or react nervously, the ghoul tried to hide a nervous grin that looked uncomfortably 'happy.' "Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiii-" she replied with a twitch at the corner of her mouth.

Aw, this wouldn't be too bad, he didn't seem offended at the less exciting task, which was good. Right? As long as he didn't want to do the splashing she was fine with such a pair up.

"IM PEPIN-"

She blurted out suddenly after submerging the next set of linens, the water splashing into her face yet Pepin neither blinked nor shook it off. o^o A look of determination now took over for her anxiety. These linens must be clean. ALL OF THE LINENS.

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:26 pm
"I'm Nahm," the grue boil said. He tilted his head slightly. "I also answer to "babe" and "hey handsome." He hung another piece of linen, clipping it deftly to the line. "You got a little something on your face," he pointed out.

King Inversitle

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:33 pm
prolixity

"Nahm? Like... like NOM?" Pepin asked lips beginning to curl. Was she about to-

"Well those are pretty cool nicknames too I guess. I am not going to lie, bigger fan of Nom." Obviously she was missing the blatant point but as a ghost of corrupt data she was a little off her rocker. Ignoring her face she dunked the thing into the water again.

"I've always got a little something on my face. A little missing here and there too~" A couple pixels left her cheeks and did a circle around her head until returning but still out of place. The water scattered her complexion but it wasn't anything dangerous like a short circuit.

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:45 pm
"Yep. My brother's Ahm. Our parents think they're funny," Nahm answered, apparently undisturbed by being found funny. His eyebrows elevated inside his hood as bits of Pepin's face drifted off to orbit her head. "Huh. What kind of ghost are you?" Not, perhaps, the most tactful question in the world, but he did tend to be blunt.

King Inversitle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:01 am
prolixity

"Iiiii~ am a glitch, you see." Pepin smirked and tried to pull at the body suit she was wearing only to drag a couple pixels away leaving nothing but air. "All downloaded threads yanno?" As if her clothes were proof as to her species.

"And what are you exactly? Chilling under that hood? You're shadier than Meat Shield," she giggled.

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:10 am
"Grue," Nahm replied, and tugged the scarf he wore down long enough to expose a glimpse of a very, very wide mouth full of gleamingly sharp teeth. He grinned, displaying them, then replaced the scarf. "Light's not our thing, y'know? But if you want a closer look we could totally arrange that sometime."

"That's gotta be convenient," he said thoughtfully. "Download everything. I bet you don't do much laundry for yourself."

King Inversitle

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces