Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Library
Study Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:52 pm
User ImageI Don’t Care, I Don’t Care, why don’t you follow them?
You all look exactly the same, oh I’m sick of it, sick of it
It’s no fun, why are you doing this like a bird trapped in a cage?
Oh don’t trap yourself inside, hurry and get up

▷▶╔═══════Slytherin═══════╗ ◀ ◁
MinKi followed the only person he knew silently. He held onto his wrist so as not to be lost in the crowd. When he was pulled into the study area of the library he looked at Eoin cuiously but the male was looking to the side. He quickly saw where they were heading to and moved behind him trying to disappear from view. 'Aren't I the weakest slytherin ever.'
▷▶╚═══════Parselmouth═══════╝ ◀ ◁
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Company:〗Eoina and his friends
Emotion:〗 Scared
〖【OutOfCrayons:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Ready, incredible Action! Ready, amazing Action!
Oh there’s no need to care about others, you are shining
Ready, incredible Showtime! Ready, your own showtime!
Show who you are so the world can be amazed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:18 pm
Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Happy
Thoughts: Oh! Eoin's here. And who's that?
With: Cloe, Eoin, MinKi
Friends: Cloe and Eoin

Marina spun around in her seat to see Eoin and a small Asian boy. "Hi!" she greeted. "We were just wondering where you were! " She smiled warmly at both of them, then recognition dawned in her eyes. "I know you!" She exclaimed to MinKi. "You're MinKi..... MinKi Kwang right? You're a Slytherin like me! Wicked!"

Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:37 am
User Image

Cloe smiled in greeting at Eoin and MinKi. "Are your ears burning?" she asked Eoin, in reference to the fact they had been talking about where he was. She nodded and said hello to MinKi, as Marina talked to him.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:05 pm

The male flinched when she called his name but otherwise showed no emotion. He nodded at her acknowledging what she said as true. Whereas he knew Eoin was social inept he was scared of people so avoided them at all cost. When the other female greeted him he nodded to her as well. He hadn't spoken in 6 years and he refused to start today.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Company:〗Eoin and his friends
Emotion:〗 Scared
〖【OutOfCrayons:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image
oin elly

Hufflepuff

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
╔═══════Emotion: Neutral═══════╗
The male smiled at Marina as he slid into a chair, pulling the small slytherin into one beside him. He cockes his head at his friend in confusion, "No I dont think my ears are burning." He didnt know what she meant by the comment so he figured playing it off would be best.

╚═══════Company: MinKi, Cloelia & Marina═══════╝

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:54 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, First Year Slytherin

Marina noticed MinKi's silence but didn't comment on it. It didn't bother her. Her mum was very quiet too. She smiled at Eoin's bemusement but held her tongue. "So your in Hufflepuff, right Eoin? How is it?" Marina leaned forward, head tilted to one side ever so slightly, leaning forward in the customary tell all position girls her age adopted when asking questions.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:10 pm
User Image
oin elly

Hufflepuff

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
╔═══════Emotion: Worried═══════╗
Eoin snickered a bit a Marina good naturedly. "Its fine, I haven't really gptten around to meeting anyone in my house." He admitted rubbing the back of his neck. "They are all so happy and friendly it kind've freaks me out because I don't really think I fit in with them. I'm not really sure why I'm a hufflepuff honestly, not that Im complaining." He sort of trailed off by the end realizing this was the most he'd said in front of any ever. It both amazed him and worried him. 'Am I really getting attached to these two so fast?' The males eyebrows knitted to together in thought for a fraction of a minute before he smoothed his face over not wanting to let his thoughts show.

╚═══════Company: MinKi, Cloelia & Marina═══════╝

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:17 pm
MinKi

MinKi tried to shrink into the background as they spoke. He didnt know why Eoin decided to drag him along. 'Can I go?' Je asked mentally wishing Eoin could read his thoughts. He would've simply walked away but that would be rude but he didn't want to just sit there. All the while he was thinking he made sure to keep his face stolid. Eventually he stood and grabbed a random book. Returninh to his seat he pretended to read opting to keep his face down appearing busy and or interested.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Company:〗Eoin and his friends
Emotion:〗 Nervous
〖【OutOfCrayons:
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:41 pm
User Image

"Well, you've always been friendly to us. Maybe the hat saw hidden potential or interpreted your personality slightly differently to the way you do. We were just saying maybe Marina got into Slythring becuase she'd ambitious, maybe you are patient, like Hufflepuffs are supposed to be. Or hard-working. You know, something that people don't really remember when they talk about the house's." whispered Cloe, in one big rush of breath. She wanted them to recognise their worth, that the hat didn't matter, not really. She blushed as she realised she'd not really said what she wanted but she couldn't think of another way to phrase it. She looked at MinKi, who was studying a book, so that she didn't have to look at Marina or Eoin.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:26 am
Cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together

Marina Eugenie Aldred, Proud Halfblood, Slytherin First Year
Wearing
Mood: happy
Thoughts: What's he reading?
With: Cloe, Eoin, and MinKi
Friends: Cloe and Eoin

Marina grinned happily. She was glad that Eoin was slowly but surely becoming more outgoing and less reserved. She was positive he would do great in Hufflepuff. She turned her attention to MinKi. "What are you reading?" She asked him brightly. She was eager to make a friend in Slytherin. Maybe then she wouldn't feel so alone in her house. Then she blushed a little when she realized her question was a bit annoying. "Sorry, you don't have to answer, I'm just a book freak."

Born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Bored
✔Status: Single

As much as he hated studying, Sam needed to keep his grades up if he wanted to remain on the Quidditch team. To do that, he found himself in the library, where he planned on studying for several hours. He placed his bag on the ground and opened it. Surprisingly, a letter fell from his bag. He looked at the paper for a moment before scooping it up. Carefully, he opened it.

Letter
Greetings, you have been selected to represent your house for a group of individuals who seek to safeguard all the students of Hogwarts. You have been chosen because you have the ideas and hopefully the strength of character to see this task through and do your house proudly, but also do Hogwarts proudly. Hogwarts is at its best when the four animals unite and defend those within with honor, loyalty, courage, and knowledge. Be present by the stairs on the fourth floor landing after the end of the school day. Destroy this letter after you have read and understood it, and know that the knowledge you now have is to be kept with the up most secrecy. Thank you and we hope to see you soon.

He looked around the library to see if anyone noticed him, the quickly closed up his bag and got up. As he was leaving, he stopped beside the fireplace and tossed the letter in. Whatever was going on here, Sam would find out.

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:57 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Studying
What I want to be doing: Seeing Newlyn

Jay sat in the library, studying Defense Against the Dark Arts, and reading a textbook. He just wanted to get studying over with. He always hated studying, but this was the only quiet place in Hogwarts to do this. He kept studying until that feeling that he definitely studied too long

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

Mood: Calm
What I am doing: Studying
What I want to be doing: Seeing Newlyn

Jay sat in the library, studying Defense Against the Dark Arts, and reading a textbook. He just wanted to get studying over with. He always hated studying, but this was the only quiet place in Hogwarts to do this. He kept studying until that feeling that he definitely studied too long

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 pm
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming of angels on the moon

Newlyn Tara Vass, Blood Traitor, Hufflepuff First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Thoughts: Aha! There he is!
With: Jayden

Newlyn entered the library, her school bag slung over one shoulder. She made her way to the study section, humming very softly to herself, until she spotted Jayden. She knew she probably shouldn't disturb while he was studying but she'd been looking everywhere for him lately. She had to return his jacket, after all. That was her excuse anyway, that she was telling herself when her more practical side argued that she should be focusing on her studies, instead of boys. Her father was going to have a conniption when he saw her grades. They weren't bad, but they could be better. But she could care less about her grades right then as she slipped into the seat across from Jayden quietly and slid his jacket to him across the table. "Hi." she whispered, careful to keep her voice low in the library.

"Responsibility is the price of freedom."

Where everyone you know never leaves too soon

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:53 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud
User Image

What I am doing: Talking to Newlyn
What I want to be doing: Nothing Else

He smiled as Newlyn had made her way towards him. He smiled to her. He then got up and moved his chair next to her after she handed him his jacket. He honestly made the move so she was next to him.

"Hey Newlyn. What brings you here on this fine day that just became better?" he said putting his arm across the top of her chair, basically wrapping his arm around her. He waited for her reaction, for he hoped it was what he wanted

The Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff