Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Forgotten: Under the Knife [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:40 am
Rosa oppend her mouth to answer Dr.Lia but was cut off by being abruptly pushed into the small elevator by kenneth, she had heard mutterings about Lia, a lot of the experamented on preffered Lia to most other students, even if her medication could be just as bad as some of the physical tests but Rosa found herself wishing rather then having a student prodding her and poking at her in a cold an impartial mannor she would rather swallow what was in the small vial Lia was carrying and risk the implacations.
Turning Rosa made to shout to Lia for help but fell quiet as the elevator door closed. Not someone to be put off completley by random acts of chance Rosa smiled sheepishly at Kenneth, her eyes avoiding directly stairing at him "..s....so...w..why do you need..me??"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:13 am
Lia put a hand to her face and muttered through the echoing of the abandoned building, "I wish I could tell them to be nicer to you guys... This gig is for helping better human lives anyway, am I right?" She then sighed and said, "Well, I'll need two volunteers for this serum. It's experiment#36 of a miracle drug I'm creating but sadly, I'll need to pick experiments based on the genetic analysis I conducted last week to make sure it isn't incompatible with ceratin genes." She explained, "Um, oh, Lilly's not here, is she? No worries. I'm not sure if she'll let me touch her anyway. So, Ryo and Ethan. You'll have to do for a comparative test" She said, reaching into her brief case, taking another vial of rose-colored liquid and handing it to the two from their enclosures, waiting if either of them will take it soon. Sure, it'd probably have some adverse effects that would force Lia to have to cut them up and do a lot of testing but that's how experiments generally were. You had to find out what went wrong so Lia brought anesthetics just in case. She was pretty sure none of the other students would have those with them.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:37 pm
"Why don't you take that pill and go shove it up your a**" Ethan hissed from his cell.

"I want to perform a dental experimentation on you. I want to see the difference in decay between different cavities under different circumstances" Kenneth replied. Might as well tell the test subject what he wanted to do to her. He then took her into one of the dental offices while flicking on a light. He told her to sit in the dental examination chair and he began turning on machines and getting some dental tools out. When the hospital was abandoned all the medical tools were taken but Todzhan was able to aquire some for his students, or he asked them to bring their own tools.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:29 am
Lia sighed, "You don't have to be like that. This one's different, I promise, but the more times it's tested, the less adverse effects it should have. Besides, do you want to be manhandled by the other students when right now, all I'm asking is that you take that drug that even comes in strawberry flavoring?" She continued, "Besides, don't speak that way, especially not if Dr. Todzahn were here, okay? I don't want to see you get zapped" Lia looked down, remembering that Ethan had a shock collar inserted.  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:47 pm
Rosa perched on the seat, her body tence and ready to run for the door "w...what are you going to do to my teeth?" hands still clampped firmly on her jaw Rosa eyed Kenneth weirly.
It was the size of one of the few needles Kenneth had picked up that tipped Rosa over the edge, causing her to shake her head violently and spring from the seat like she had just been scolded " .....your not going to remove them are you??!...i need my teeth...please don't take them!" the last part of Rosa's scentance came out in a high pitched wail as she backed towards the door, her body shaking as she tried and failed to calm her now eratic breathing.

Rick tentativly brushed at his shoulder as Lilly spoke. wincing as his hand ran over the still tender skin that surrounded the bite mark she had inflicted. Lilly provided brilliant phsycological material for Rick, the only problem was no one other then Todzahn himself could get near her.
Shaking his head the white haired male nodded in the Docters direction before taking his leave from the seminar and heading towards the mental ward.
Donning his coat and a pair of gloves Rick made his way through the cells, checking the experements mental states and progress. It wasn't untill he reached Ethans cell that Rick noticed both his and Rosa's cell door where opened, and by the sounds of the arguing going on Ethan was trying to be coaxed into willingly tking part in an experment. Pushing the door open futher Rick raised and eyebrow as Lia tried to reason with the uncooprative and stroppy male, "you know hes like a dog if you tilt his head up and stroke his neck he'll swollow it eventualy....its much easyer then trying to reason with someone as unreasonable as him"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:26 pm
Ethan rolled his eyes at what Rick said. "Fine. I'll take the pill, but first you have to tell that guy to piss off" he said to Lia while motioning to Rick.

Rosa must have mistaken a drill bit for a needle. "I am not taking any of your teeth. Now will you get in the chair or will I have to strap you in?" Kenneth warned. Dr. Todzhan and some of the students added things to operating tables, dental examination chairs, and other places of experimentation so that if the subject struggled too much, they could be restrained.

Dr. Todzhan had the homeless man rolled to the side and ordered a couple students to take Lilly out of her cage and put her on the operating table, face down.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:07 pm
Lilly got out obediently and walked over to Dr. Todzhan, giving him a hug and saying. "I love you." With a smile. This, of course, was normal for her, and she did this every time she was aloud. She then got onto the table, face down, and held her breath before he began to operate.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:36 pm
"I keep telling you not to do that. Well, after today you will learn the hard way" Dr. Todzhan said. He removed his medical gloves and had a new pair put on. He also started with a clean set of tools. He began cutting into Lilly's neck.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:41 pm
Lilly tried not to move, but Dr. Todzhan cut a little too low and got too close to Lilly's nerve system. As a result, her body began to uncontrollably twitch and jolt, no matter how much she tried to stay still. If he continued, she would become paralized.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:01 pm
Despite what it seemed like, the surgeon knew what he was doing. He made some incisions and then took the small electric shock device and installed it into her body on her neck. He then began stitching it in.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:06 pm
Lilly gasped for breath in pain, but tried to stay still. She started to grip onto the cloth, but it didn't seem to help with the pain. Her body began to shake uncontrollably as she laid there.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:16 pm
"There. From now on you should start becoming a more well behaved test subject" Dr. Todzhan said to her. Despite her undying love for him, the surgeon saw Lilly as no more than just another person to experiment on. He ordered her to be taken up to her cell to recover.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:25 pm
Lilly slowly tried to sit up, but her muscles betrayed her as she fell off the table to the ground. Two of the students helped her up and carried her back to her cell, where she pathetically laid on the floor and kept unusually quiet.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:43 pm
Rosa gave a small nod befor making her way back to the chair.
Hopping back into the seat she gave Kenneth a sheepish smile, her hands now clampped infront of her Rosa wrung her fingers together nervously. As much as she didn't want to admit it Rosa would rather have teeth removed than be restrained during a proceeder. She had listened to the screams of other unwanted and she'd be dammed before she ended up like one of them. Screaming for mercy that would never come, atleast this way Rosa felt like it was on her own terms. even if she had no choice in reality.

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:24 pm
Kenneth was not trained in the field of dentistry, but this is what practice was for. He put a dental bib on Rosa and put the chair back in the correct position for a dental exam. "Are you going to keep your mouth open or do I need to get the mouth brace?" he asked, sliding over a tray of dental tools he just put on it. This included the dental mirror and a couple excavators. Kenneth read a lot of medical books and this included ones on dentistry. There was a student in their group who was studying to become a dentist, at least Kenneth was sure there was. However that student was busy at Dr. Todzhan's lecture. Kenneth positioned the dental inspection light where he needed it. Everything was up and running now but would need to be shut off when he was finished.

Dr. Todzhan dismissed the students and began cleaning and sterilizing his operation table. He had the homeless man taken away as well.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff