Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Shibuya (Tokyo Ward) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carmana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:12 am
CARMANA

Carmana looked around carefully "......ok......we know its not my heartless......it cant be madara......even i can tell when he is around and i have only faught him once......what other villans do we collectivly know? james i know you only know my heartless......so for me that leaves......oh no......hinata......remember that person i saved you from on shipwreck beach? what exactly is that person after?" he was activating his armor as he spoke......he opened his wings and even they were covered by the armor......he summoned his lightning oblivion keyblade......  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 am
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Hinata Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

I won't run away from anything...

She looked at them and thought about another villain attacking them back in Shipwreck. Suddenly her lilac eyes turned wide with tremble, "Za... Zatsune Miku-san." she said in fearful tone. Hinata doesn't know what Zatsune wants, but only Neji knows, "I... I don't know what she wants." she started to get frightning about what she did by her dark musical.

... but I will try my best for everyone I know

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:05 am
CARMANA

Carmana looked around "it feels like her energy......but to be sure......" he focussed and sent a wave of lightning out......it rebounded off someone and carmana flinched "crud its her! what does she want from us? we can ask after i weaken her......wait......could it be that she......nah......" he mumbled this last bit to himself......  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:40 am
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata scanning around with her Byakugan, but there is no signs of darkness, nor her special ability to sense them. "I don't think she's around, I-" "You three are foolish, all Vocaloid members just kicked me out of Japan and I'm not allow to return all because of Hatsune Miku's endangered moment. Although my Fallens can, so I can keep my eyes and ears around people." said Zatsune as they only can hear her voice. Hinata flinched as she sense the darkness and turn around to see the Fallen starts to appear as she step back away from it. "Meep!"

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:48 am
CARMANA

Carmana looked at the fallen and smirked "SHADOW DRAIN!" he slammed his keyblade into the ground and a wave of shadows fell upon the fallen......weakening it almost completely...... "What do you want from us zatsune?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:12 am
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata gave the Fallen a glare, which it didn't budge except in weaken state from losing the dark power. It look at Hinata's expression, "UGH~ Why do you ask him, and quit giving me that look Princess!? That no pupilless eye freak made me exposed my plan and my creation!" she yelled at them and Hinata suddenly realized that her cousin only knows about her, so she use the water combine with pure light to wash her off. She made her right index finger wave a little,"It's not very nice to call people like that." she remarked in kind tone, and Fallen slowly started to disappear, "AUGH~! You stupid pure light little princess brat, I will slaughter them, right infront of you!" she yelled at her and the Fallen disappeared, leaving Hinata slightly clueless about what Zatsune meant.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:42 am
CARMANA

Carmana grit his teeth...... "next time i see that witch in person im going to kill her for the way she talked to you hinata"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata doesn't listen as she try to think about what Zatsune said as she place her finger on her bottom lip and looking to the sky, "Maybe we should ask Neji-nii-san about what she told him. I wonder what she's after." she thought about it. She look around to avoid Madara's track, then she cross her arms to her chest and look at Carmana and his Nobody, "Do you have idea where Neji-nii-san gone to, I might think he knows about Zatsune-san's plan that she's going after?" she told them, so she can find her cousin and tell him everything and she sorta insulting her. She look down and fidget her fingers.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:08 pm
CARMANA

Carmana told hinata about neji going to visit alice.....he had a bad feeling that zatsune's plan somehose involved carmana himself......he shook abit......his nobody was thinking the same  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

She nodded and realized that Neji have to make sure Madara didn't kidnapped Alice, since they learned about their same fate. Hinata have to find her cousin, keeping her Byakugan on, so she took off to find him. "Neji-nii-san... Alice-chan... I hope you two are alright." she thought about them and heading to Ishikawa, it will help her tracking skills to look for him.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:31 am
CARMANA

"hinata......dont think im going to let you wander off on your own......" he chuckled and picked hinata up......he folded his wings in a way that made them look like they could hold someone comfortably......he put hinata there and his wings lifted so she could see over his shoulders......she could have curled up to sleep if she wanted to......she had that much room...... "comfy? just tell me where to take you and i go there! this way if you get tired on the way you can take a nap and we can still get there in a timly fashin......sound good?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:50 am
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata covered her mouth and her nose by her hands, after Carmana placed her, although she tried to hide her blush. She have find her cousin, but she doesn't know where Alice's Creed is. She completely wish she knew where she is, "I-I-I-I don't know anything in Japan, I-I-I-I th-th-th-think Neji-nii-san kn-kn-knew." she shuddered in panic tone from way too comfortible for where he placed her. She began to avoid looking at his eyes.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Carmana

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:25 am
CARMANA

Carmana thaught for a moment and had an idea......he cloesed his eyes......focussing all his energy into his mask he opened as many gates as he could......through each you could see where it would lead......he focussed and closed allmost all of them......the one he didnt close was focussed on neji......carmana opened one eye and spoke in a strained voice......his mask glowing gold "well? want to get going? if so tell me now......i cant hold the gate open for long after opening so many and focussing on a specific person through one......rgh......quick......want to get going now?" he was shaking abit from the mental strain he was putting on himself......it was through the gate or a long walk......his nobody voted for using the gate right now......  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
Hinata Hyuuga

Hinata heard him and look at D-Gate that showed her cousin standing front of the gate, which she starts to curious about where is Alice. She doesn't have any answers for him as she jumps through the D-Gate to Nara.

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items