Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)
Funbari Onsen - Shaman King AU - Fate/Crossover Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:41 pm
Roveth had pondered on conveniently knocking himself out to let Shiro answer this question in the morning, but he sighed, and just finished his saucer and looked down at the table" Servants.. are spirits that have passed on, ancient heroes of legend, that come back to fight in the grail war, with their own wishes for the Grail.. they come in seven Designations: Saber, Archer, Assassin, Berserker, Caster, Rider, Lancer." he closed his eyes "they gain pseudo bodies much like what most of the guardian ghosts get, but this body is much ore solid, and able to interact with reality in full, as you saw with Arturia eating as if she was human." he looked towards the outside" Arturia, during the war, was known as the strongest class among the seven, Saber Class." he then pondered" Gilgamesh i believe was an Archer-class, despite the fact he could easily be Saber Class and beyond." he then traced out on a produced paper and pen "the way the servants were controlled, aside from their own free will and such, were the use of Command Seals, each Magi get three of these, and usually appear on the arm." he eventually finished the design and let everyone still awake see them in particular:
User Image

Roveth continued on "the Servants have the skills and memories of their pasts, however, they conceal their identity because if anyone of their enemies found out, and knew history and myths enough, they'd know weaknesses to defeat that certain servant." he nodded "though some would be harder than others to defeat, in some cases, you'll have to ask Shiro the identities of the last War's Servants, aside from the two we know now, Gilgamesh, as a past Archer Class, given he was there before the last war started, from what i know via Shiro, and Arturia, who was summoned both in the War previous, and in this war as well."  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:50 pm
"It almost sounds to me like these Magi developed a technique even more advanced than Oversoul just so they wouldn't have to get their own hands dirty fighting each other directly," Ren scoffed.

"I've told you before that you shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions," Hao immediately brushed him off. "I seriously doubt those Magi have been able to avoid getting their hands dirty. After all, a secret ritual of that magnitude almost always calls for the spilling of innocent blood. The more, the better. It wouldn't surprise me if this 'Grail War' has a very dark history."

Then he yawned widely. "However, perhaps this discussion would best be continued in the morning after we've all gotten some sleep."

"Besides, we'll probably be able to find out more details from Shiro than we can from Roveth," Crystal added.

"That suits me just fine," Ren decided. He gestured toward the unconscious form of Horohoro sprawled on the floor, snoring loudly. "I'd rather not stay down here listening to this moron anyway."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:59 pm
Roveth yawned himself, while rubbing the bridge of his nose lightly "i haven't really gotten him to give out more details, mainly because of the time, and the fact the information seems to.. i don't know, make him clam up more-so than normal, so we might have to take it easy on him and not rip out his memories into the forefront of his mind." he frowned a bit, looking outside "that, or he might withhold the information because of whatever happened that brought Arturia and Shiro together, not counting in Gilgamesh on this since he seems to not give a damn." he yawned again, and closed an eye lightly "as for continuing in the morning? probably a good idea." he then got up, and used his senses for ghosts wise, finding the empty room he idly headed for it with a bleary 'night' to the others, to get some sleep.

Shiro had been dreaming, both of the life that Gilgamesh had lived, as well as Arturia, in third person, going through those memories somewhat hurt, given he had seen the pain and strife both of them went through, though Gilgamesh was an a**.. he understood why he turned out the way he did, and yet he still wondered why said spirit hung around him even though he hated 'fakers' and the like, given he also saw his fights with not only the recent grail's archer, but also with Saber's original master, as he grumbled a bit in his sleep 'not again.. just.. stop it everyone.. cant this be settled without bloodshed?' and other incoherent phrases in-between mumbling that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:42 pm
For the first time in his young life, Hana was extremely grateful to be heading off to school the following morning. Going to class was just business as usual for the other kids, namely Men, Hoshi, and Hime, but for him it was mainly just a slow form of torture that he frequently decided he could do without. Today, however, he was incredibly eager to sit through class because it meant being as far away from all the crazy adults that had taken over his house as possible.

Amidamaru was glad to see Hana not skipping class for a change, although his reasons for doing so were less than ideal.

True to form, Crystal had been awake with the rising of the sun and had waited until the stores were open to take a leisurely stroll into town to purchase some sweet pastries from a local bakery before returning to the Inn. She was fully aware that Ryu would be working on some kind of extravagant breakfast menu and she'd probably even help herself to some of that later, but right now she was craving a less than healthy dose of sugar. Good luck trying to stop her.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:04 pm
Roveth of course would be down next, having heard people up and about, looking bleary, red-eyed, and grunting in obvious annoyance, probably from the liquor he drunk thanks to Horohoro and all, but he managed to slap himself a few times, and dug in his pockets for something, before pulling out a bottle of aspirins as he frowned, takign a few and swallowing right off the bat on them, mainly three at the moment, while he put the aspirins back in his pocket, and sluggishly dragged himself over to the table and laid his head down partly on it while he waited for the meds to kick in, he saw Crystal heading to get sugar, and shook his head lightly, chuckling ~still the sugar addict.. can't blame her, Shiro likes sweet stuff too in his own right.~ he thought as he felt a soft pulse of energy coming from Kurohime he looked to his raven spirit smiling lightly as he nodded tiredly ~thanks. i'll be sure to not bug people soon.~ he gave through the mental link as the raven nodded, and took off disappearing through the wall at the moment.

Shiro meanwhile had woken up from his hammock as he rubbed his eyes blearily while tilting his head a bit. Kyuubi had appeared nearby with a chuckle as he ndoded lightly, tossing a few fruits he managed to 'scrounge' up in the area, with Shiro catching them and munching on a banana and all lightly sighing "so is everyone up yet?" the fox shook his head lightly "not yet, baka. seems some of them had too many drinks last night, though your best friend is up and about scouring for Sugar." of course this caused Shiro to chuckle as he shook his head" same old crystal." he said simply, before getting off the hammock and lightly packing it up and such before heading inside giving a greeting to his idiot 'brother' of sorts "Morning, Yami-no-ahou." of course Roveth gave a vague vulgar gesture and mumbled 'shaddap Hikari no Baka.' before resuming laying still with head on table.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:25 am
Crystal returned to the inn with several packages of donuts and other assorted pastries from the local bakery, snatching a few to nibble on herself before setting them down on the living room table so anyone else who wanted some could help themselves. It was probably a good thing that the kids had already been sent off to school based on the seriousness of the discussion that had begun the night before with Shiro's mentioning of the Grail War. Ren had also left by the time Crystal returned to Funbari Onsen since he was technically in Japan on official business for his family and all. Kororo had managed to drag Horohoro upstairs to his and Hana's room so at least he wasn't still sprawled all over the floor by the couch. And last she'd seen of Hao, he was still sleeping in a manner that really brought out the resemblance between him and his younger twin. They really were more alike than either of them was willing to let on.

Matamune was seated on the couch with the morning newspaper, reading quietly and looking quite content with the whole arrangement as he smoked on his pipe. Considering the information they had gotten from Shiro, it was somewhat of a relief to see the Nekomata looking so calm and relaxed given they were probably going to be having a dangerous situation on their hands. You just knew something wasn't quite right with the world when you could be in a relationship with a self-fashioned evil god who wants to kill all humans and still have to worry about a secret cult that might destroy the world. The irony hadn't escaped Crystal in the slightest.

"It's just business as usual," Crystal told herself.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:15 am
Shiro raised an eyebrow lookign up from eating his second fruit from Kyuubi, namely an apple as he raised an eyebrow "what's buisness as usual?" he decided to ask, causing the fox ghost to show up in spirit flame form, with Arturia, though a pointed snore coming from one of Shiro's Tablets told that Gilgamesh was out cold again in his own sleep mode. granted he wasn't needed to be awake thankfully while Kyuubi and Shiro both looked at each other in confusion, and then to Crystal again. granted, Arturia herself was sweatdropping at her master's antics, well, semi-antics at least.

Roveth himself was just starting to get enough brain-power to function through the headache now that the aspirins were kicking in, as he raised a bleary eyebrow with his bloodshot eyes ".... say whut." he mumbled in a low yet audible tone while trying to work more towards waking himself up in earnest while ignoring the now dulled pain of his hangover.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:30 am
"Oh, I was just thinking how no matter how bizarre or complicated things get, not much has really changed is all," Crystal answered with a slight sweatdrop. "I mean, look at us. We're supposed to be responsible adults now, but we're still thinking about going out looking for trouble. And, given our track record, we'll probably find it too."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:19 pm
Shiro snorted while turning a bit to place his hand on the chair back "don't i know it, and even then, we both know that even if we don't go looking for trouble, if i stay still long enough, trouble finds me." he said in amusement from seeing the sweatdrop while looking to Kyuubi, who nodded empathicly about that notion, of course, Arturia just tilted in her own way as if headtilting, with a small question mark over her spirit flame's head and all. granted, he then looked to Roveth with even more amusement and a bit of mirth "and you haven't changed at all you alcoholic Yami-no-Ahou. i keep telling you not to drink enough to get a hangover."

Roveth just grumbled a bit and swatted at Shiro from across the table, quite lamely enough for Kyuubi to just turn into his fox form ,and bat the hand away from Shiro as the 'dark half' grumbled "shaddup baka hikari.. ya damn prude." he said causing a slight annoyed tick and an infamous scowl on Shiro's face at -that- thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:08 pm
"Not that you've ever been able to stay still long enough for us to actually test that hypothesis," Crystal pointed out.

It was about that time that Horohoro appeared at the top of the stairs wearing boxers and a too-tight t-shirt that he had most likely mistakenly grabbed out of Hana's dresser. He stumbled down the stairs looking fairly hungover himself, although not quite as bad as Roveth since he was actually awake and on his feet, although his blatant lack of pants was somewhat upsetting. Fortunately, Mari and Macchi were there at the foot of the stairs ready to chase him back to his and Hana's room to put some proper clothes.

"No breakfast without pants!" Macchi swatted at Horohoro with her broom in a threatening manner. Mari took a few swings at him as well, looking almost amused with the situation for once.

"Gah, maid attack!" Horohoro yelped and started back up the stairs, tripping over his own feet once he reached the top and stumbling down the hallway back to his and Hana's room.

"Is it that time again already?" Hao poked his head out into the hallway from his and Crystal's room looking decidedly unimpressed. The volume of Horohoro's voice when he was awake was arguably superior to any alarm clock for waking people up. Hao disappeared back into the room for a brief moment to change out of the robe he had slept in into a pair of regular pants and an open button-up shirt before heading downstairs himself. He was, of course, greeted by distracted stares from his former subordinates who then quickly looked away pretending like they had work to do around the inn. He truly was a shameless tease sometimes.

Crystal sighed and sat down on the couch. "It just isn't morning at Funbari Onsen until Horohoro gets chased around for not wearing pants."

"Of course, yesterday Ren was the one chasing him," noted Hao.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:11 pm
Shiro just stared at the 'maid attack' mention with a deadpan look on his face, before looking to crystal again with mild amusement "okay, that's -one- thing i don't miss around here." he said with a hidden mirth, obviously having always been annoyed about the horohoro alarm clock and all, while sweatdropping lightly "as for not sticking around, you know me crystal, being this close to people back then was a -bad- idea. now? i guess i can stick around for longer than a few days." he said with a tired sigh. Gilgamesh however had floated out of his tablet with a tired yawn and droopy eyes glancing about in flame form ".... what in Vimana is going on with all the racket, Faker?" Shiro paused, and looked to Gilgamesh "daily antics of the onsen, usually as good as a regular alarm clock." the Uruk King just grumbled a bit before turning into his full body form, sitting down, and summoning a goblet from his Gate to get some water into his system, since he didn't drink any of the commoner drinks and all. Arturia actually just sweat-dropped at Gilgamesh before deciding to appear in full form as well to get a piece of fruit like Shiro had from Kyuubi.

Roveth just grew an anger vein before pulling out what looked like a large tome, and flung it at the fleeing Horohoro's head "Shut up dammit, you're too loud!" before cringing himself, and plopping on the seat again before resting his head back on the table, Shiki appearing from his tablet, having not seen his third spirit wake up so nothing to worry on that "yare yare.. how many times Kurohime and myself have told you to not drink so much? you don't have any way to speed up your metabolism -that- well you know." of course a quick 'shaddap' would be heard before he resumed being silent, and Shiki just shook his head in amusement.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:50 pm
"I wouldn't call it a daily occurrence, but this definitely happens whenever Horohoro drinks too much," Crystal commented. "Hana is going to be majorly pissed when he gets back to find that Horohoro has been digging around in his dresser again." She shook her head. "I don't think I want to know how it is that Horohoro even managed to make that shirt fit on him."

"Years of practice," Matamune suggested without looking away from his newspaper. "Although I'm sure all that energy could have been better spent on something else."

"Indeed," Hao nodded in agreement. "He should spend some time developing skills that might actually be useful for something instead of only mooching off of the generosity of my dear little brother."

"Hey, are you guys talking about me?" Horohoro reappeared at the top of the stairs, now dressed in a pair of frayed shorts and a t-shirt with the Kanji for the first character of his name sewn onto the front indicating that it was, in fact, his own t-shirt made for him by Pirika this time.

"Do you have any proof that we were?" Hao smirked rather pointedly.

"I dunno, it sounded like you guys were talking about me," Horohoro stomped down the stairs. "Oh hey, donuts!" He was immediately distracted by the prospect of free food.

Crystal actually had to facepalm at that.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:50 am
Shiro just stared at horohoro for a moment, before slamming his head into the chair back while shaking his head afterwards. ~and people wonder -why- i never stayed long... i'd be driven nuts by Horohoro and Yami-no-Ahou within three days.~ he thought to himself, while Gilgamesh just stared condencendingly at Horohoro like 'you're truely a mongrel of a plebian in my eyes.' and Arturia just having ignored everything by snatching a donut as well to eat. Kyuubi? well he was nabbing Horohoro by the ankle with one of his tails and throwing him out the nearest open window. "pipe down you baka!" he'd shout after that, before continuing to scarf on his fruit.

Roveth just grumbled while slowly getting up from his seat, and heading into the kitchen, why? no one except Shiro knew, so that left Shiki to be watching things in minor passive amusement over the whole Horohoro moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:42 pm
Horohoro was sent soaring gracelessly outside to face-plant in the yard. This did not amuse his spirit, Kororo, who started glowering at Kyuubi while making small angry noises, not that she was really capable of intimidating anyone with her innate cuteness. However, this only lasted for a brief moment before she flew outside to help Horohoro dig himself out of the lawn.

"Now then, since that fool has been temporarily disposed of, perhaps Shiro can tell us all more about that 'Grail War' he mentioned to us last night, such as the location where the ritual last took place, so we can go investigate," Hao spoke up. "I'm assuming this is going to be more than just a day trip."

Crystal nodded. "We'll have to let Tamao know we could be gone a few days."  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:00 pm
to say the least when Hao mentioned the Grail war in front of an actively awake Shiro all four (one shaman and three spirits) froze, before Gilgamesh started frowning a bit lightly as if pondering wether to kill everyone in sight, and Arturia going through the memories of the wars she was in, and Shiro, well, he merely got up, went into the kitchen. a few minutes later a loud breaking sound could be heard, and Shiro came out of the kitchen dragging a bleeding Roveth that was starting to be choked by the grip and having glass kinda imbedded a bit in his forehead, with Shiro looking deadly serious "all the participants, sans myself, are dead, as well as most of the souls summoned by the grail system returned back to the afterlife." he said in a calmly controlled manner, but the fact that he was being confronted by going back to this bloody grounds again is not something he was looking forward to, it was also why he was looking ready to hurt people.

Roveth.. was currently out cold and starting to turn slightly blue from the lack of air and clenched hand on his throat.  
The Chaotic Multiverse (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff