Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:33 pm
Nanase twirled a strand of hair around her finger as she scowled softly. Not jealous. Not jealous. Not jealous. the mental mantra chanted through her mind as she watched Kyra with the other female. "You could. Weirder things have happened," Like me finding myself liking a girl. Weird. Nanase smirked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:18 pm
Kyra slunk closer to Nanase and put an arm around her. "No. Trust me, that won't ever happen." She takes a breath. "Come on, cutie, let's get you so drunk you pass out." She grabbed Nanase's hand and got them each a drink, sipping her own and keeping her arm around Nanase's waist protectively. Claiming her.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:08 am
Her eyes fluttered, long lashes casting shadows upon the apples of her cheeks as she looked down, "Never ever?" The words left her softly, sullenly. Taking the drink she tilted her head back and drained the glass, then held it upside down. "This is a party. Are there drinking games?" Nanase stood on tiptoe to peer around, not looking at Kyra since she took the first drink from her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:32 am
Kyra pursed her lips. "I don't know. Usually these parties are just for drinking and making out. Most of these people are in the closet, and the perfect goody-goody types. Repressed. Hence..." She gestured toward the hordes of boys kissing boys and girls kissing girls. "I don't think they have the patience to play a game with their beer."

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:39 pm
That brought out a laugh from Nanase, "I thought I recognized a few people, but I didn't think it was them because they seem so homophobic normally." Is that me? Am I a repressed homophob that isn't really homophobic? she wondered.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:02 pm
Kyra shrugs. "That's a defense mechanism. They don't want to admit to people they're gay, so they make themselves less suspicious by being cruel to gay people. Then they get to a safe place like this and they go nuts. Trust me, when something like this party happens, nobody's leaving without someone of the same gender. And then there is sex." Kyra spies a cute girl on her own and asks absently, "Think you'd like your first lesbian sex to be with two girls, Nanase?"

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:12 pm
She shook her head, "Not really... sex is something you only do with someone you love." Nanase eyed the other girl but couldn't bring herself to ever imagine having sex with her, or even touching her. It seemed wrong and dirty. "Kyra?" She said the other girls name hesitantly.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:20 pm
"Sex is sex," Kyra grumbled to herself before glancing at Nanase. "Yeah, cutie? What do you need? More to drink? A girl? Both?" She flashed a teasing grin.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:25 pm
"I think I am ready to leave, actually. I feel... odd." Nanase set down her empty cup and brought her car keys out of her pocket. The alcohol had fuzzed her brain and an onslaught of new feeling were washing over her. "I can't have sex with a girl. I just can't." The idea of Kyra laying beneath her both frightened and excited her, and the fact that she had envisioned it freaked her out all the more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:33 pm
Kyra pouted and pressed close to Nanase, one hand sliding up her back to rest on the back of the cutie's neck, and then Kyra whispered, "You can, Nanase. It's just a question of whether you want to or not." Then Kyra kissed Nanase, a slow and gentle kiss that lasted only moments before her hand dropped to grab the keys from Nanase. "I'm driving." Kyra hummed as she walked towards the car, getting in the driver's side with a yawn.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:41 pm
But that is the problem... I don't know if I want to or not. I do want too, but I'm afraid I'll be bad at it. The words didn't leave her lips as she followed Kyra out, not even bothering to feel nervous about letting the female drive her car. Her lips tingled from the slow kiss and she lifted her hand to touch them. She got into the passenger seat of her car and locked her door, habit. "Take me somewhere, anywhere."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:50 pm
Kyra smiled indulgently and drove, very carefully. She was perfectly aware of her drunken state, hence extreme care in her driving. After a moment she said, "I'm going to take you to my favorite spot, cutie." Eventually they came to it: A hill in the middle of nowhere with a blanket set up at the top, which Kyra made her way to and sat down on. It had a clear sight line to the town, all lit up and pretty. She looked back to Nanase and patted next to her.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:33 pm
Exiting the car, Nanase followed after Kyra. Sitting down carefully, she crossed her legs and let them stretch out before her. "Oh wow." Her voice left her in a breath as she looked out over the city. What a sight it was.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:30 pm
Kyra grinned and said, "I wash the blanket every week. I come out here to think and masturbate and drink, when I want to drink alone. It's a peaceful place." Then she rolled on top of Nanase and kissed her hard, grabbing her hands and intertwining their fingers to keep Nanase's arms firmly against the blanket.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:29 pm
"Oh gross," Nanase said, glancing down at the blanket. But then she was distracted by the weight of Kyra on top of her and she smiled up at her, kissing back. "Does everything lead to sex with you?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff