Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron looked up in the sky to see Samuel, the Gryffindor seeker, hugging the Hufflepuff seeker with one arm. "That sure looks painful," he admitted, knowing it probably popped out of its socket.

wearing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image

Relationship Status: Single // Age:12 // Injuries/Illnesses: None // Orphan

The young Slytherin shrugged in response to Amanda's question. He had absolutely no desire to watch Quidditch, especially if his house wasn't playing, but he couldn't tell Amanda that he had come here only for her. For some reason that seemed... a bit embarrassing... His blue eyes darted out to the game, quickly taking in the action, then dismissing it as unimportant. Amanda was not playing, so the scores and balls and hoops didn't matter. He had gone to every game she had played, but only because of her. He wanted to be the best friend he could, even if she was unaware.
"Yeah, it's-." Thankfully Leo was cut off from his lame explanation as the crowd erupted in various cheers and boos and Gryffindor was announced the winner. Leo flinched unintentionally, gritting his teeth against the horrible mass of screaming people, ready to make a break for it...

((OOC: ))

Fire Wearing

Fear has its use but cowardice has none.

User Image

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Climbing the stairs to the tip top of the stands, Heather found the perfect spot to watch the match. She was still in a lot of pain from her Quidditch match, but she wouldn't miss this match for anything in the world. Ravenclaw vs Slytherin. She hoped Ravenclaw would win, but had her doubts, in a way. She knew Slytherin was a tough team to beat, though Ravenclaw was no push over either. Still, she came to the stands that day wearing everything Ravenclaw she could find.

{OOC:}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:13 pm
We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯
𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥

Gliding along with the flow of the crowd, Cersei couldn’t see anyone she knew yet as she cascade through the quidditch stands and climbed row after row, struggling to peer through the crowd. She didn’t own any adoring fan scarves of blue and bronze to cheer on the Ravenclaws, but she had her cerulean blue aviator sunglasses and navy blue Superman shirt to compensate for it.

”Guess I’ll just sit here then,” she mused with a low and gently rasping voice as she sat herself along the crowds hoping to find a few of her fellow first years, or, maybe even Jayden Cloud? Idly, she wondered if she would find that prideful Slytherin suffocating under avarice and ill begotten respect. She wrinkled her nose at how much Damien Edgeworth reminded her of her own father, Henry Graham Burke.

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Quidditch Stands
---------- Cheering
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:15 pm
User Image

Relationship Status: Single // Age:12 // Injuries/Illnesses: None // Orphan

Slytherin versus Ravenclaw. Leo smiled. Of course he was cheering for Slytherin, but not just because it was his house. Normally, he wouldn't have cared too much, but now he was here for his best friend, Amanda. She was a Chaser on the Slytherin team, and he hadn't missed one of her games yet. Hands stuffed in his jacket pockets and hat pulled down low over his curly blonde hair, the young boy walked to the top of the stand, where he'd found he could get the best view with the least people. Fortunately, a huge crowed hadn't arrived, so he didn't have to deal with people yet. Finding a good seat, he sat down and surveyed the green and silver team down on the field. They were so far away he couldn't make out facial features, but a small girl with long blonde hair stood out from the rest, and Leo knew it was Mandy. He smiled, glad he found her, then glanced around at the other students gathered on the stands. There were very few, but he did recognize a Hufflepuff in his same year, called Heather. Leo had never spoken to her, but he knew who she was. He wondered idly who she would be cheering for...

((OOC: ))

Fire Wearing

Fear has its use but cowardice has none.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Heather Stevia Hawthorn
| Single | Second Year | Beater |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Heather sat quietly, watching the game. Then, out of nowhere, a bludger came hurtling towards Chase, one of the Ravenclaw Chasers. "Oh no! Watch out, Chase!" she shouted. Too late. The bludger smacked into him, and Heather felt a pain in her side where she had the same experience. "Come on, Ravenclaw! You can do it!" she called before noticing another second year in the stands. Leo Reedling, Slytherin house. Well... This is awkward... she thought before turning her attention back to the game.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
Nicole smiled as the game started and the spectators started to fill the stands. "its' the second game of the year. Ravenclaw Vs Slytherin. and it seems that both teams are evenly matched. Ravenclaw has caught the ball in the beginning but their goal attempt was blocked by the slytherin keeper and not Slytherin is in possession. The Slytherin beaters also seem to be an a roll while protecting their chaser." She said. Even though neither house was her own the game still had her on the edge of her seat.

Quidditch Scores
Ravenclaw: 0
Slytherin: 0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Rufus sat down to watch the match he was a bit sad he missed the last one he had never seen a quidditch game live before. He was paying attention to the game trying not to miss a moment thogh so much was going on it was hard to take it all in."How can they keep track of so many balls" He asked himself a bit in owe of the players.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy hurtled up the stands. She had to find Heather! "Heather! There you are!" she said as she flopped down beside her sister. She watched the game, then got bored. She began to look at all the people in the stands, noticing them cheering on their teams. She saw one young boy, Rufus, she thought his name was, asking himself about Quidditch. "Rufus! Hi! I'm Remy. We keep track by only watching the ball that applies to our position. I follow the quaffle, whereas Heather here, would follow the bludgers!"

{OOC:Hiya!}

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Rufus nodded and looked at the girls." Nice to meet you Remy, so your a chaser and your a beater then?" He asked asking the two and smiled at them. "So which ball should the people watching focus on?" He asked still having a hard time looking at everything at once.

Xistund

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

⇜Remy Verity Bleiddiaid⇝
| Single | Second Year | Chaser |

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Remy smiled at Rufus. "I play Chaser for Gryffindor, she's Hufflepuff Beater. I would recommend watching the quaffle, it gets the most action. Make sure to check on the Beaters, because they like to hit their sisters." she added, giving Heather a sidelong glare.

Wearing

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Supportive
✔Status: Single

Sam slipped into the Quidditch Stands and took a seat, his leg still paining him a little bit from the pulled hamstring. He watched the game closely and shouted support to Chase. When Chase got hit, he jumped to his feet. "Come on Chase! Show me your better than this!"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
"After 3 attempt, two being from steals the first goal goes to Slytherin, by their oldest chaser. Can Ravenclaw pay them back? especially with one of their chasers barely hanging on?"Nicole announced as her hand came down on the slytherin's side of the scoreboard. "However it's still anyone's game. So let's see what these two teams have in store for us." Her eyes were scanning the pitch in an attempt to figure out where the next key play would be.

Quidditch Scores
Ravenclaw: 0
Slytherin: 10

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Supportive
✔Status: Single

"You can do it Chase!" he shouted as he limped forward, having hurt his hamstring when he leapt forward. "Get back in the game! I believe in you!"

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image
Devin Cloud
Fourth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Devin and Jayden both got into the same stand, rooting for two different teams.

"Ehh...they both suck, but I heard that Slytherin's seeker is hot," Devin joked, watching his girlfriend fly around. He loved watching her play his favorite sport. The fact that she even knew how to play was amazing. Then again, that was why she was his girlfriend right?

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces