Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Hooking Up
Be Worth It. ********. Simple. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are You Worth It?
  <3
View Results

Apriorism

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Apriorism

ColetteyKitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:33 am
After a leave of absence from Gaia and browsing the guilds i'm somehow still in I clicked your post. I like how dry you are with pretty much any and all topics. Don't worry, i'm not stepping up in an attempt to fill in your app. Just giving kudos for an entertaining read.

Also noting, out of the 8 people who voted they're worth it in your poll, I think three of us spoke. And to be honest I just poked it cuz it had a "<3"

Oh...before I go...Lookit this face----> 3nodding

That's right, I just wanted to invision your eyes narrowing with inner loathing, just like you're rad avatar. haha!

See ya wink "<3"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:59 am
ColetteyKitty
After a leave of absence from Gaia and browsing the guilds i'm somehow still in I clicked your post. I like how dry you are with pretty much any and all topics. Don't worry, i'm not stepping up in an attempt to fill in your app. Just giving kudos for an entertaining read.

Also noting, out of the 8 people who voted they're worth it in your poll, I think three of us spoke. And to be honest I just poked it cuz it had a "<3"

That's right, I just wanted to invision your eyes narrowing with inner loathing, just like you're rad avatar. haha!

See ya wink "<3"
    In all frankness, everyone who took the poll did it for the
    sole purpose of Gold and commonly 'force of habit'.
    Well I'm not loathing, nor am I nodding with a smile like that emote.

Would it be better if I wasn't dry at all and let users splurge for countless
    paragraphs in a single post about how happy their pets make them feel?
    How much they adore anime and read countless times how music is their life?
    Or give you a boring long bio about their updates as if you asked any of that?
    What's the point of saying mindless obvious things in the open?
    Isn't that the point of getting to know someone? Learn little by little?
    Don't get me wrong, everyone adores the information up front to know just
    what they're getting into, but the form covers that at it's basics.

Inner loathing like my rad avi. That's new. I should add more pink to make it flaming loathing.

In all honesty I completely forgot about this thread, and simply stop caring
    3 days after I made it. I'm surprise it pop up as it held a new reply by you.
    Glad my thread entertain you, isn't that what we're really here for?
    Petty self gratification on the expense of others? Of course it is. C:

Apriorism

ColetteyKitty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:35 pm
Apriorism
ColetteyKitty

See ya wink "<3"
    In all frankness, everyone who took the poll did it for the
    sole purpose of Gold and commonly 'force of habit'.
    Well I'm not loathing, nor am I nodding with a smile like that emote.

Would it be better if I wasn't dry at all and let users splurge for countless
    paragraphs in a single post about how happy their pets make them feel?
    How much they adore anime and read countless times how music is their life?
    Or give you a boring long bio about their updates as if you asked any of that?
    What's the point of saying mindless obvious things in the open?
    Isn't that the point of getting to know someone? Learn little by little?
    Don't get me wrong, everyone adores the information up front to know just
    what they're getting into, but the form covers that at it's basics.

Inner loathing like my rad avi. That's new. I should add more pink to make it flaming loathing.

In all honesty I completely forgot about this thread, and simply stop caring
    3 days after I made it. I'm surprise it pop up as it held a new reply by you.
    Glad my thread entertain you, isn't that what we're really here for?
    Petty self gratification on the expense of others? Of course it is. C:

Hmm, points taken. I go through phases with Gaia. And must say most of the people here talk about at least one of those things, if not all >.>

Example: Lookit my neko it lookz like teh anime ^_^ <3
Then again the age range on Gaia is geared for young adults and kids I believe. I've had my account so long that I just keep getting older. Even if im gone for a year or more things still look the same.
I guess you can say I was being petty and whatnot, but i'd say it was just intrigue. I wouldn't want you to be less dry either. Because it's the polar opposite of at least 90% of the population of Gaia =P

By the way, I do recommend more pink for flaming loathing. /thumbs up =P  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:03 pm
ColetteyKitty

Hmm, points taken. I go through phases with Gaia. And must say most of the people here talk about at least one of those things, if not all >.>

Then again the age range on Gaia is geared for young adults and kids I believe. I've had my account so long that I just keep getting older. Even if im gone for a year or more things still look the same.
I guess you can say I was being petty and whatnot, but i'd say it was just intrigue. I wouldn't want you to be less dry either. Because it's the polar opposite of at least 90% of the population of Gaia =P

We all go through phases, but because
    I'm no longer in that phase, I figure that if I was dry enough the vibe would
    be set that I seek something more fulfilling.

Everyone starts off Gaia retarded. Then we get older and see new users
    who are younger be a reflection of what we once where. Then we feel embarrass
    for being that stupid, but you don't regret it. Then we make threads asking
    for anyone who is 18 and older. And those threads always carry the same beat,
    reflecting on what once was, what now isn't, how things change, happy that
    they left, yet they still sign on daily to complain about it and still be
    members for the prestige actor, and usually in more cases than others, they
    pull the HS reunion routine: comparing notes of how better off you are than they
    are because you still possess older pixels. Everywhere you go, you see a routine.
    Now I feel like an endanger species.

Sadly I don't have any pink items, nor will I buy some.
    Won't want to outstage my flaming gay male friend who is in total denial.

Apriorism

ColetteyKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:13 am
Apriorism
ColetteyKitty

pull the HS reunion routine: comparing notes of how better off you are than they
    are because you still possess older pixels. Everywhere you go, you see a routine.

Oh yes, never upstage the gay friend, one of my IRL best friends is a very openly gay male haha!

Aside from that, all I can say on the topic of youngsters and such if I just plain feel old on here, but I love playin with my avatar, looking at peoples artwork and occasionally posting. I don't post for gold because I have plenty of gold that just sits there until I find something else goofy to put on my toon. It's pretty much a dress up doll to me, probably why I neglect it a lot. xD

I'd always hoped to find more nerds that love World of Warcraft, that rarely happens though. =P  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:54 am
ColetteyKitty
Apriorism
ColetteyKitty

Oh yes, never upstage the gay friend, one of my IRL best friends is a very openly gay male haha!

Aside from that, all I can say on the topic of youngsters and such if I just plain feel old on here, but I love playin with my avatar, looking at peoples artwork and occasionally posting. I don't post for gold because I have plenty of gold that just sits there until I find something else goofy to put on my toon. It's pretty much a dress up doll to me, probably why I neglect it a lot. xD

I'd always hoped to find more nerds that love World of Warcraft, that rarely happens though. =P
    Indeed.

Everyone feels super old here, but some come on for a bit due to the memories.
    The people we meet here make it hard to quit officially and stay away for years.

If you ever found so proclaim hard core WoW fans, they're lying, otherwise
    they wouldn't be online. Best of luck on your search for finding them.
    You could always just make a thread and call it a day.

Apriorism

ColetteyKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:16 am
Apriorism
ColetteyKitty
Apriorism
ColetteyKitty

Indeed.

Everyone feels super old here, but some come on for a bit due to the memories.
    The people we meet here make it hard to quit officially and stay away for years.

If you ever found so proclaim hard core WoW fans, they're lying, otherwise
    they wouldn't be online. Best of luck on your search for finding them.
    You could always just make a thread and call it a day.

True story, but i'd say this is the most active back and forth i've had with anyone on here in a longgg time. Not too interested in making threads. But I guess if I get bored enough one day I could.
I think the last few times I made threads, especially in concern to a Gaia "gf"/Lady friend, I got very...Attention whore-y girls. Not one was really gay or even Bi. Sooo, I kind of think the same thing would happen in a search for WoW players. All will be round 17 years old etc. But it's okay, seeing as I have plenty of WoW friends, just a lot of em bore my face off. >.>

Meh, anyhow was gonna say, I was thinking i'd shoot you a friend request or whatever the hell they're called on here...But if I have to give a reason does ---> "Hai, I just wanted to say I <3 my plant, it is so QT I haz it cuz I can't have a pet in my studio, but I love world music and regularly watch animes while grinning vacantly" work for a grand enough responce? D:

Actually I don't do any of those things, minus owning a plant and grinning vacantly lolol.

-Y U NO have good reason?-

LOL just kiddinggg.
Damn I need to go to bed now.
I'm already weird, so lack of sleep = much worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:32 pm
ColetteyKitty

True story, but i'd say this is the most active back and forth i've had with anyone on here in a longgg time. Not too interested in making threads. But I guess if I get bored enough one day I could.
I think the last few times I made threads, especially in concern to a Gaia "gf"/Lady friend, I got very...Attention whore-y girls. Not one was really gay or even Bi. Sooo, I kind of think the same thing would happen in a search for WoW players. All will be round 17 years old etc. But it's okay, seeing as I have plenty of WoW friends, just a lot of em bore my face off. >.>

Meh, anyhow was gonna say, I was thinking i'd shoot you a friend request or whatever the hell they're called on here...But if I have to give a reason does ---> "Hai, I just wanted to say I <3 my plant, it is so QT I haz it cuz I can't have a pet in my studio, but I love world music and regularly watch animes while grinning vacantly" work for a grand enough responce? D:

Actually I don't do any of those things, minus owning a plant and grinning vacantly lolol.

LOL just kiddinggg.
    Why. . you make me feel so honor to have capture your attention
    as of late for you to mention your current whereabouts in Gaia. I don't bother making
    such threads anymore, because I already know what I seek is never found
    by doing them. I never will find someone amazing either in this guild. It's
    just for amusement purposes, but that soo die. If there was anyone
    amazing or worth it, they wouldn't be single, they wouldn't be doing Gaia
    or some guild and randomly posting. It's like finding a hot girl and finding out
    she is taken, like that's shocking.

You didn't wait for my response and sent it anyway. And you didn't provided
    that reason either.

Night.

Apriorism

ColetteyKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:52 pm
Apriorism
ColetteyKitty

LOL just kiddinggg.
    as of late for you to mention your current whereabouts in Gaia. I don't bother making
    or some guild and randomly posting. It's like finding a hot girl and finding out

that reason either.

Night.

Nope because I decided envisioning a hefty pimp slap in my general direction was more amusing to me xD

And I agree most hot people ingeneral are taken, or are full of hoe-baggery because they know they can get some from wherever lolol. Ive met some girls in the past on here but like I said...most were not really wanting to be with a girl after all. Another amusing thing is when males attempt to flirt and whatnot when that's not what's on the agenda. It's like speaking to a wall made of derp -_-

Y U NO like my shlong? <.<

Im sure you can tell i really enjoy the Y U NO guy =P  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:00 pm
ColetteyKitty
Apriorism
ColetteyKitty

LOL just kiddinggg.

that reason either.

Night.

Nope because I decided envisioning a hefty pimp slap in my general direction was more amusing to me xD

And I agree most hot people ingeneral are taken, or are full of hoe-baggery because they know they can get some from wherever lolol. Ive met some girls in the past on here but like I said...most were not really wanting to be with a girl after all. Another amusing thing is when males attempt to flirt and whatnot when that's not what's on the agenda. It's like speaking to a wall made of derp -_-

I'll pass on the pimpage.

Keep speaking with the wall.
    I never said anything about your slang.

I don't know that guy. Woops.

Apriorism

ColetteyKitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:25 pm
Apriorism
ColetteyKitty
Apriorism
ColetteyKitty

LOL just kiddinggg.

that reason either.

Night.

I'll pass on the pimpage.

Keep speaking with the wall.
    I never said anything about your slang.

I don't know that guy. Woops.

Okay no pimp cane for you.

I dont wanna talk to man-walls, they make me angry. lol
My slang is pretty goofy so I guess I was just tryin to explain...
BUT since ya don't know who Y U NO guy is, it's okies. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:58 am
ColetteyKitty

Thank you.

At least you'll be shouting at sometimes.

Explaining a slang is like explaining a joke. Don't worry about it.

The only I 'y u no' guy that I know is this one:
    User Image
    And that tickles my funny bone.

Apriorism

ColetteyKitty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:10 am
Apriorism
ColetteyKitty

Thank you.

At least you'll be shouting at sometimes.

Explaining a slang is like explaining a joke. Don't worry about it.

The only I 'y u no' guy that I know is this one:
    User Image
    And that tickles my funny bone.

Oh god that's awesome xD
My favorite is:
User Image

The version I like best wasn't on photobucket and I didn't want to go searching, but I like most of the Y U NO guys. xD
Then again, i'm very easily amused.  
Hooking Up

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces