Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
You've suddenly been drafted into a service to provide..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:06 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
lol, well I wont absolutely hate him he is the only one of them that had a sense of leadership they all wanted to play and sing and act cute other than him. sweatdrop

Lol. He had ambition! *fist-pumps* emotion_donotwant emotion_dowant

^8^ Yes, I think he may have been the only one that actually wanted to take over the Earth. 3nodding

Lol. He's the evolved one. emotion_dowant

Yup, he is like the strongest and most leadin one of them but sadly he gets hurt the most in the anime, like he gets beat up several time in just one episode. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:08 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Sadly you dont know the half of it, there is an even worse thing than loli. redface

What? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.....!!!! gonk There's some really nasty sickos out there.

..........................TODDLERCON.

W-what? gonk That does NOT sound good. evil How can people get off on babies? gonk  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:09 pm
Giesta
Yup, he is like the strongest and most leadin one of them but sadly he gets hurt the most in the anime, like he gets beat up several time in just one episode. sweatdrop

Poor guy. No one ever understands the brainy one. Just ask all the nerds out there who're being abused.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:11 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Sadly you dont know the half of it, there is an even worse thing than loli. redface

W-what? gonk That does NOT sound good. evil How can people get off on babies? gonk

I dont know, but it is the next step after Lolicon sense it involves babies and toddlers and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm everything you can do sexually. ITS NASTY VERY NASTY. stressed  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:13 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Poor guy. No one ever understands the brainy one. Just ask all the nerds out there who're being abused.

3nodding But he does get away in the end even though he is in kinda bad shape if I remember right, though the one who beats him up gets hurt all the time in that anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:18 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I dont know, but it is the next step after Lolicon sense it involves babies and toddlers and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm everything you can do sexually. ITS NASTY VERY NASTY. stressed

Yuck, man! gonk  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:19 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

3nodding But he does get away in the end even though he is in kinda bad shape if I remember right, though the one who beats him up gets hurt all the time in that anime.

Yay for payback! biggrin At least he gets his revenge, even though he's not the one dishing it out, himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:20 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Yuck, man! gonk

I know, it is about the most extreme you can take that stuff and it is so bad that people like and think of that stuff. scream stressed  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:22 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Yay for payback! biggrin At least he gets his revenge, even though he's not the one dishing it out, himself.

Yeah, she and the lady who is her partner get hurt and have situations all threw the anime where they have injuries. blaugh (Including the partner having nose bleeds all the time)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:24 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Yeah, she and the lady who is her partner get hurt and have situations all threw the anime where they have injuries. blaugh (Including the partner having nose bleeds all the time)

Lol. I gotta get back into Excel Saga. It's not even that many episodes to begin with. xp I think I'll pick it up this weekend. 3nodding  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:26 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Lol. I gotta get back into Excel Saga. It's not even that many episodes to begin with. xp I think I'll pick it up this weekend. 3nodding

3nodding a good one, and very funny and very much a lot of physical comedy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:51 pm
Giesta

I'll take your recommendation. 3nodding Thank you! 4laugh  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:54 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

3nodding Though it does have a little bit of adult comedy in it. sweatdrop

And not a lot of nudity but some like partial nudity. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:04 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I've seen the first few episodes back when the series had now come out. 3nodding I loved it, but I forgot all about it.  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:07 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I've seen the first few episodes back when the series had now come out. 3nodding I loved it, but I forgot all about it.

Its not really bad, but it does have a few instances in it, as long as it doens bother you to much. sweatdrop  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games