Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℭontract Signed. (Accepting, ℴpened) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:38 pm
"Better question since I am sure you have heard all the story about how my parent's used to touch me in weird places and such so I went into a pact with a demon to get revenge on the world. All of the angst and gothic emo stuff is all blahh" he said rolling his eyes as he stood there. "So how about a better question. Do you see these scars" he started running a hand over his mouth. Nothing was there tho. "Do you want to know how I got these scars" he laughed shaking his head as he pulled the hoodie off his head revealing fully his face. "No how about a real question. Why then gramps is it that you decide to hunt my kind" he asked him simply pulling his hand over his face as he looked between his fingers at Miles his eyes flashing a deep red.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:51 pm
"Because I've seen first hand what happens when you do it for the wrong reasons. And I'm sure you don't feel like giving me details about your real reason. So lemme just ask you this: what do you want to do with your power?" Miles asked simply, depending on the reason, Miles was liable to walk away without a word and leave the kid alone, but he was getting the impression that this particular person wouldn't give him that opportunity.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:57 pm
"Hmm the wrong reason that's a good thing I suppose next your going to tell me you run around the city in a pair of black tights stopping evil" he laughed looking at him more seriously when he asked what he planed to do with his powers. "Do...?" he questioned him cocking his head to the side. "Do with them" he asked rubbing his chin a bit. "Well doing what ever I need to do to shut this voice inside my head up is usually a good start tho he is gripping at me to go ahead and kill you already" Kyo said rubbing his head. "But it's so rare that I get to talk to you exorcists as you have taken to call your little band of misfits" he nodded the smile slowly fading as he stood there now his hands crossed. He had nothing to worry about from the man in his eyes his armor able to form in only a matter of moments easily able to pass off his blade.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:47 am
((OOC: Looks interesting. I'm making a profile once time affords me~))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:49 am
(*noms on your head* om nom nom nom nom.....im so bored ~_~)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:03 am
((That... is so out of character, shining... ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:49 am
Darius carried on down the allyway he had ducked into, sighing as he looked up into the sky before wincing as he placed a hand over his heart, growling slightly as a familiar voice rang in his head "just reminding you your still alive...." Darius stood up straight before catching his breath and scowling to himself "Losen your grip on my heart demon, its still mine intill you complete you part of this contract." The voice just laughed and went quiet as Darius emerged from the end of the allyway, out onto another street.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:02 pm
Shikara made her way down the empty street, her axe over one shoulder as she struggled to carry a large unconcious man who was possesed by something evil, attempting to get to the church, she stopped as a man stepped out of the allyway some way down the road. she tilted her head to the side before her eyes widened and she dropped the man she was carrying by surprise. "h...hey!! you!!....stay there!!" she ran towards the man, completely forgetting the one she had just left unconcious in the street.

((fear me derg0n! i shall stick youz!))  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:09 pm
((oh dear god!!...you found me!! stare ))

"huh?" Darius turned his head to see a woman carrying an axe running at him, he stared for a few seconds before speaking to the beast inside him "is she one of them?" the beast was quiet for a few moments before making a reasuring sound as Darius could feel its want to kill "....ha....ok then" He lifted his hand and reached for his blade, but something told him to wait, asif his concience was trying to fight the beasts first for death. the beast growled before yelling
"kill her!!" Darius lowered his hand as he spoke again "you answer to me demon, not the other way around......lets see what she has to say."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:20 pm
Shikara was surprised to see the man hadnt run off, she finaly reached him and bent over as she gasped for breath. "oh..oh god...i gotta work out more." after a moment she straightened up and pointed to his sword "that sword!! where did you get it!!" she ran behind the man and examined the sword in awe, suddenly stopping as she suddenly got a strange feeling from the man "...y..your aura, its strange, like theres two of you." she thought for a reason before backing up slightly, gripping her axe tighter. "dont tell me you......"  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:25 pm
Darius stared at the woman, slightly confused, he gave a small smile as he turned and watched her step back and tighten her grip on the axe in her hand. " hmmm?....oh yes, i struck a contract if that is what your asking, now for my question, what are you going to do knowing this?" he lifted his hand again, drawing his sword before stabbing it into the ground, resting his hand on the hilt.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:21 pm
Shikara sighed before pointing her axe at Darius "im sorry, but im going to have to des....." she trailed off as she heard a groan from down the street, seeing the man she was carrying start to move and she paniced "oh god!...i forgot about the exorcisom!" she stared at Darius before making a small annoyed noise before running back towards the man, shouting back to Darius over her shoulder "i will find you!" she skidded to a hault next to the man, hitting him over the head with the hilt of her axe and grabbing him before slicing a rift in the air with the axes edge and dragging him into it.  

uki-katzugowa

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:28 pm
Darius sheathed his blade after watching Shikara dissapear with the man she was dragging earlier, he began to walk down the street at a slow pace, ignoring Shikara's warning to find him as hesearched for something to further his plans.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:47 pm
"Well it seems like this voice in your head wants you to kill me. Why not listen to it?" Miles asked simply, this guy had some sort of defense planned, normally people who made contracts ran from Exorcists when they didn't have their "Perfect Defense" or "Perfect Offense" which meant that the person Miles was dealing with was very confident that he would win in a fight.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:05 pm
"Ahh but simply listening to the voice would be boring since I did that with the last one and he was no fun" Kyo laughed shaking his finger at Miles. "No no I don't always listen to the voice tho he really doesn't seem to like you much tho it could be a she as well" he shrugged a bit. "You seem ready to die tho so I can tell this is annoying you since you can't tell between fighting or simply walking away" he laughed a bit running a hand thru his hair. "But then you have to wonder if you do that what I may do simply let you go and if I do... What may happen to people I go across in this state will I simply live life as normal or will I snap and just start killing people left and right" he laughed for a bit before wiping his mouth the smile and laughter stopping quickly. "No it's not I who should decide his next action" Kyo warned as he stared at him black and red flowing thru his eyes as he watched him. "It is you" he told him pointing at him.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff