Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Split Into Pieces (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:03 pm
Innocence sighed softly. "If we all come out, then we will not have much time before she dies..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:05 pm
"Well, how can we get you girls back in?" S.M. questioned.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:13 pm
Roman sighs. "Well we could ask a geek to figure out a way but He is busy with Fury hunting...."

Jaybomb continues his work mostly on experiments and tracking down Fury. "Grrr....I am so going to dissect him...."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:49 pm
Innocence looked down. "Complicated process...All of us wouldd need to be on the outside, and then preform a summoning circle all at once."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:08 pm
Dust clapped his hands together lightly. "OOH, GOODIE! A satanist ritual! I'll get my tome and robe!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:23 pm
Roman smirks. "I haven't been to a satanist ritual in a while...hmm we should get a virgin girl to sacrifice as well...They do say that virgin blood is the best to use in rituals."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:25 pm
Innocence's eyes narrowed. "Not that kind of summon...Like the kind I would use to summon Midnight to us when needed."

Midnight fell silent, tilting her head back to stare at the ceiling once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:23 am
Dust sighed. "So, you're telling all of us that we need to bring Midnight's emotions out to save her from dying because we brought them out in the first place?" He gazed absently into the kitchen. "Far out man... I'm for it." He then snapped back into reality, stepping up to Midnight and kneeling in front of her. "Midnight, think slow!" He then kissed her.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:55 pm
Midnight's eyes widened and a deep red blush covered her face before three other Midnights poofed into exsistence. A pink one, Lust, a light purple one, Love, and a light pink one, Shyness.

Midnight pushed Dust away. "What the hell?!" She screamed at him.

Anger and Innocence couldn't help but giggle, and even Depression cracked a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:20 pm
Dust chuckled. "I'm helping you, sweetheart. How else would we have gotten them out?" He turned and sat by the wall. "I do what is necessary."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:54 pm
S.M. chuckled a bit. "Well, whatever works. Let's see... how else could we get other emotions out...?" S.M. started to ponder his thoughts. "Well... I have an idea for gluttony. Should we try that one first?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:28 pm
Midnight twitched. "I feel violated,.."

Shyness nodded, her already deep blush deepening further. "As do I..." She whispered.

Love and Lust laughed.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:26 pm
S.M. took out his cell phone and made a call to the head chef back at the castle. "Okay, I've set up a feast for Midnight's gluttony to come out. What else is there?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:07 am
Dust held out his hands and began counting on his fingers. "Well, if my memory's correct, the seven deadly sins are Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Greed.... ******** I can't think of the rest... I'm going to Wikipedia this stuff.." Dust then got on his computer and began looking up the sins.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:34 am
"Envy... hmm..." S.M. mumbled as he got out his phone once more and texted Frost. [Frost, don't ask questions, but what is one thing that Midnight might have been endlessly jealous about you or anyone else? **S.M.**]  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff