Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Transgender in need of help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:12 am
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
I wear slightly baggie pants. I never really wore really tight pants except when it was cold. then i put another pair of pants on top as long as i wasn't in school. School rule only past a certain date when it starts getting cold can we wear pants for uniform, before that nope skirt is mandatory. No one ever bought me boy toys unless you count sega and some dinosaurs. I love stuffed animals, I still have some, I have collected over the years, I have been told i have too many. There is this gym close by and it has stuff like martial arts and boxing and stuff or " guy stuff" I would much rather do that then well, spin is probably alright, pedaling fast outside is fun. The idea of abrobics turns me off and makes me bored. I once rode a atm and it rained that day so it was muddy instead of dusty and I loved it.

You know after reading all of that, it sounds even more like you are transgender lol. Especially with the last part about riding the atm in the mud and rain. I know i'm like one of the prissy girls you mentioned earlier, because I won't do anything where I'll get dirty. And your school situation sounds pretty sucky. My school never had mandatory uniforms, so I could wear what I wanted, as long as it was school appropriate. I went to school everyday in black jeans, and a black t-shirt. It's what I still wear today actually. Though once I have my own place, I'll probably buy some women's clothes to wear around my apartment. My household is too conservative for me to try that now. I'd count Sega and dinosaurs as being boy toys. You would have loved all of the ones I had I'm sure. I wouldn't say I have many stuffed animals nowadays. I gave about 90% of mine away a few years ago. I just kept the really important ones to me like Bunny. ^^ I'd say if they'll let you join, you should go and participate in some of those more guy-like activities, if you really want that is. I'm not one for aerobics either, so I'm with you there.

I graduated so its not a problem,i don't have a problems with skirt the feeling you get when you spin around in them is nice.though it is horrible being forced to wear a skirt when it is freezing outside.
I love video games. A friend of mine that is a guy lent me assasins creed. It is awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 am
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
I wear slightly baggie pants. I never really wore really tight pants except when it was cold. then i put another pair of pants on top as long as i wasn't in school. School rule only past a certain date when it starts getting cold can we wear pants for uniform, before that nope skirt is mandatory. No one ever bought me boy toys unless you count sega and some dinosaurs. I love stuffed animals, I still have some, I have collected over the years, I have been told i have too many. There is this gym close by and it has stuff like martial arts and boxing and stuff or " guy stuff" I would much rather do that then well, spin is probably alright, pedaling fast outside is fun. The idea of abrobics turns me off and makes me bored. I once rode a atm and it rained that day so it was muddy instead of dusty and I loved it.

You know after reading all of that, it sounds even more like you are transgender lol. Especially with the last part about riding the atm in the mud and rain. I know i'm like one of the prissy girls you mentioned earlier, because I won't do anything where I'll get dirty. And your school situation sounds pretty sucky. My school never had mandatory uniforms, so I could wear what I wanted, as long as it was school appropriate. I went to school everyday in black jeans, and a black t-shirt. It's what I still wear today actually. Though once I have my own place, I'll probably buy some women's clothes to wear around my apartment. My household is too conservative for me to try that now. I'd count Sega and dinosaurs as being boy toys. You would have loved all of the ones I had I'm sure. I wouldn't say I have many stuffed animals nowadays. I gave about 90% of mine away a few years ago. I just kept the really important ones to me like Bunny. ^^ I'd say if they'll let you join, you should go and participate in some of those more guy-like activities, if you really want that is. I'm not one for aerobics either, so I'm with you there.

I graduated so its not a problem,i don't have a problems with skirt the feeling you get when you spin around in them is nice.though it is horrible being forced to wear a skirt when it is freezing outside.
I love video games. A friend of mine that is a guy lent me assasins creed. It is awesome.

Same here. I'm actually getting ready to finish up my two-year degree in college. I do think it is horrible though to have to wear skirts when it's freezing cold outside though. Your legs must ache so bad from the cold as a result.
I love video games too. I mostly just play Pokemon and Halo Reach nowadays though. ^^

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:19 am
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
lol. We are the opposite, prince ikari.

Of course. It's nor surprising though. I've always been pretty feminine, and it sounds like you're more masculine. >.<

I just never really thought about it before. I thought about it for a while like......... I like "guy stuff" I am in a body that has girl parts.

That's EXACTLY what happened to me last year. I started thinking back to my past, and how I've always liked more girly things, even though I had a male body. Up until that time, I had never heard of transgender before.

I know someone who told me that he is one. I asked him what that was. He said he liked to dress up in dresses. It took me some time to wrap my mind around it. not because there is anything wrong with it, but because he has sort of a dominant persona. The way i learned it men strong tough dominant, girls are danitly and submissive. But I told him i was okay with it.
The way i see it there is nothing wrong with wanting to look nice, pretty for girls and handsome for guys. Well, now its for both I guess. Did you know it the past Women were not pretty, they were also called handsome just like men.
I also always liked the idea of vests the kind that guys wear in suits and male military uniforms like to dress up in. I don't know why.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:21 am
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

Same here. I'm actually getting ready to finish up my two-year degree in college. I do think it is horrible though to have to wear skirts when it's freezing cold outside though. Your legs must ache so bad from the cold as a result.
I love video games too. I mostly just play Pokemon and Halo Reach nowadays though. ^^

it was horrible having to wear skirts in such cold wear. so glad that is over with.  

purplefan100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:27 am
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

Of course. It's nor surprising though. I've always been pretty feminine, and it sounds like you're more masculine. >.<

I just never really thought about it before. I thought about it for a while like......... I like "guy stuff" I am in a body that has girl parts.

That's EXACTLY what happened to me last year. I started thinking back to my past, and how I've always liked more girly things, even though I had a male body. Up until that time, I had never heard of transgender before.

I know someone who told me that he is one. I asked him what that was. He said he liked to dress up in dresses. It took me some time to wrap my mind around it. not because there is anything wrong with it, but because he has sort of a dominant persona. The way i learned it men strong tough dominant, girls are danitly and submissive. But I told him i was okay with it.
The way i see it there is nothing wrong with wanting to look nice, pretty for girls and handsome for guys. Well, now its for both I guess. Did you know it the past Women were not pretty, they were also called handsome just like men.
I also always liked the idea of vests the kind that guys wear in suits and male military uniforms like to dress up in. I don't know why.

That's understandable. When it's something your first hear of, it can be a little hard to take in. I mean the way society is, the way we're expected to be, it's hard to imagine exceptions to the rules. Boys are suppose to play sports, not wear dresses. Girls are suppose to play with dolls, not roll around in the mud. That's the way I learned the societal gender roles as well. I of course, happen to be highly submissive, frail, and feminine. I would much prefer my partner to be the dominate one. And you know, I did not know that quaint little fact you mentioned. ^^
I guess if you discover yourself to be transgender, you'll have a bit of a reason why you like them then yes?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 am
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

it was horrible having to wear skirts in such cold wear. so glad that is over with.

Most certainly! I know when the time comes and I can wear a skirt, I will wear it in the temperature-controlled indoors, not out in the freezing cold.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:22 am
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

That's understandable. When it's something your first hear of, it can be a little hard to take in. I mean the way society is, the way we're expected to be, it's hard to imagine exceptions to the rules. Boys are suppose to play sports, not wear dresses. Girls are suppose to play with dolls, not roll around in the mud. That's the way I learned the societal gender roles as well. I of course, happen to be highly submissive, frail, and feminine. I would much prefer my partner to be the dominate one. And you know, I did not know that quaint little fact you mentioned. ^^
I guess if you discover yourself to be transgender, you'll have a bit of a reason why you like them then yes?
Some/ well most of my relatives are dominant personas, too many alphas and you butt heads. I don't like confrontation(well, i guess part of me does as i suspect i have a dominant person) it is so messy, being competitive is one thing but arguing is another all that negativity. i don' t like it. i like being being happy. So since I didn't want to butt heads I was submissive. I followed orders and didn't go against what they said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:26 am
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

Some/ well most of my relatives are dominant personas, too many alphas and you butt heads. I don't like confrontation(well, i guess part of me does as i suspect i have a dominant person) it is so messy, being competitive is one thing but arguing is another all that negativity. i don' t like it. i like being being happy. So since I didn't want to butt heads I was submissive. I followed orders and didn't go against what they said.

I can agree with you there. I don't like confrontations as well. Nothing but drama and negativity with it. I would say though, if you really feel you have a more dominant personality, not to let people push you around.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:33 pm
You're definitely making progress then! I'm glad you're figuring yourself out. I know exactly how you feel. Growing up, I was the other way around, and had girl interests. I preferred to stay inside and play with dolls, than go outside and play sports. My image of a typical boy, was one that liked playing rough, and getting dirty, and none of that appealed to me. I would say, you could wear baggy boy jeans instead of tight girl ones, boy t-shirts, and just t-shirts with no bras, briefs or boxers instead of panties, things along those lines. It's not too hard to dress like a male. ^^

it occurs to me my dressing is slightly boyish already, my pants are already sort of baggy, but that is only because they don't fit right. I also wear boy t shirts. I have a couple of shirts with super hero symbols like green lanturn and i have 2 superman ones, a boy one and a girly one with roses and flowers and stuff on it. The boy one is newer and i have worn it more times than the other. I am sure theres is a way for me to dress more boyish if i want. The thought of underwear like boy shorts or briefs did apeal to me, and now they have one for girls so i won't feel akward about it. it would be really akward to buy mens briefs when i don't need the extra room(that i have been told it has) I have never been one of those females that goes around showing off their cleavage,before i thought it was a modest thing, not since i have been talking about this, not since if it is modesty or transgender related for me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:57 pm
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
You're definitely making progress then! I'm glad you're figuring yourself out. I know exactly how you feel. Growing up, I was the other way around, and had girl interests. I preferred to stay inside and play with dolls, than go outside and play sports. My image of a typical boy, was one that liked playing rough, and getting dirty, and none of that appealed to me. I would say, you could wear baggy boy jeans instead of tight girl ones, boy t-shirts, and just t-shirts with no bras, briefs or boxers instead of panties, things along those lines. It's not too hard to dress like a male. ^^

it occurs to me my dressing is slightly boyish already, my pants are already sort of baggy, but that is only because they don't fit right. I also wear boy t shirts. I have a couple of shirts with super hero symbols like green lanturn and i have 2 superman ones, a boy one and a girly one with roses and flowers and stuff on it. The boy one is newer and i have worn it more times than the other. I am sure theres is a way for me to dress more boyish if i want. The thought of underwear like boy shorts or briefs did apeal to me, and now they have one for girls so i won't feel akward about it. it would be really akward to buy mens briefs when i don't need the extra room(that i have been told it has) I have never been one of those females that goes around showing off their cleavage,before i thought it was a modest thing, not since i have been talking about this, not since if it is modesty or transgender related for me.

Your code was messed up there. That's why I didn't know you responded back, because it never quoted me. I fixed it though.

There could be several reasons though that you already dress slightly boyish. It may just be what you're most comfortable wearing, since the clothes are usually more baggy, and have more boyish symbols such as super heroes on them that you like. I know that most of my t-shirts either have something to do with an anime, video games like Halo, or just other random sayings. Of course, I prefer wearing my collar shirts. There's most definitely a way to dress more boyish, if you really want to. And that is quite true. They do have boy shorts and briefs for girls nowadays. Now only if they'd make cute panties for guys lol. You probably wouldn't need actual men's briefs though, because they do have all of the extra room down there, as you were told. Well the cleavage thing could just be a matter of principle. Not everyone wants to go around showing off everything. For many, they're not comfortable with it, and if they do want to show it off, they usually do it in the confines of a relationship with their partner, not everyone.

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:10 pm
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari

Your code was messed up there. That's why I didn't know you responded back, because it never quoted me. I fixed it though.

There could be several reasons though that you already dress slightly boyish. It may just be what you're most comfortable wearing, since the clothes are usually more baggy, and have more boyish symbols such as super heroes on them that you like. I know that most of my t-shirts either have something to do with an anime, video games like Halo, or just other random sayings. Of course, I prefer wearing my collar shirts. There's most definitely a way to dress more boyish, if you really want to. And that is quite true. They do have boy shorts and briefs for girls nowadays. Now only if they'd make cute panties for guys lol. You probably wouldn't need actual men's briefs though, because they do have all of the extra room down there, as you were told. Well the cleavage thing could just be a matter of principle. Not everyone wants to go around showing off everything. For many, they're not comfortable with it, and if they do want to show it off, they usually do it in the confines of a relationship with their partner, not everyone.

redface sorry. every thing was so close together. well if you have briefs you could put bows on it and make it more"girly". Baggy pants are more comfortable. The thought of wear a tie always appeared to me. I was jealous of boys for that. girls had a bow that wasnt even really a bow. it was like a piece of materieal that would button in one part. I like games like call of dudty and stuff like that.lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:18 pm
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari

redface sorry. every thing was so close together. well if you have briefs you could put bows on it and make it more"girly". Baggy pants are more comfortable. The thought of wear a tie always appeared to me. I was jealous of boys for that. girls had a bow that wasnt even really a bow. it was like a piece of materieal that would button in one part. I like games like call of dudty and stuff like that.lol.

That's quite alright, no worries. ^^ You know I never thought of doing that before. I guess if I could find some bows, I could put them on my briefs to make them more girly. And I'm with you there on the baggy pants. Even for me, I find them a bit more comfortable. I have stomach problems because of a severe illness I have, so tight pants put too much pressure on my stomach. Now wearing a tie is something I don't find myself enjoying. I love my collared shirts, but I don't care to wear a tie with them. I'll leave the ties to you. And I like Call of Duty as well. The only one I managed to get around to playing was Modern Warfare. I loved killing my enemies with the Russian sniper rifle. >.<  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:36 pm
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari

That's quite alright, no worries. ^^ You know I never thought of doing that before. I guess if I could find some bows, I could put them on my briefs to make them more girly. And I'm with you there on the baggy pants. Even for me, I find them a bit more comfortable. I have stomach problems because of a severe illness I have, so tight pants put too much pressure on my stomach. Now wearing a tie is something I don't find myself enjoying. I love my collared shirts, but I don't care to wear a tie with them. I'll leave the ties to you. And I like Call of Duty as well. The only one I managed to get around to playing was Modern Warfare. I loved killing my enemies with the Russian sniper rifle. >.<

well, i dont have any ties though, i want to get a skinny tie. I actually asked my dad how to tie a tie. my mom used to make dresses and hats and sometimes purses for me for special occasions and when i used to participate in school stuff. I grew up with crafting, i myself also have craft skills, not sewing ,it ended bad. one of my favorite stores is crafts stores. Oh by the way try a craft store they have all kinds of stuff there. there other day i was inthere and i thought to my self hey i could make some pretty earring out of this. maybe you could find some charms or something to put on bras to make it more to your style and charms on some panties too.
though the idea of a thong never appeal to me. I don't know how some girls can wear that all day. Like if you want to look cute for your partner thats a couple of hours or maybe 5 minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 pm
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari

well, i dont have any ties though, i want to get a skinny tie. I actually asked my dad how to tie a tie. my mom used to make dresses and hats and sometimes purses for me for special occasions and when i used to participate in school stuff. I grew up with crafting, i myself also have craft skills, not sewing ,it ended bad. one of my favorite stores is crafts stores. Oh by the way try a craft store they have all kinds of stuff there. there other day i was inthere and i thought to my self hey i could make some pretty earring out of this. maybe you could find some charms or something to put on bras to make it more to your style and charms on some panties too.
though the idea of a thong never appeal to me. I don't know how some girls can wear that all day. Like if you want to look cute for your partner thats a couple of hours or maybe 5 minutes.

You know that's the one thing I never learned how to do. Tie a tie that is. I always just used the clip on ones. I don't wear ties enough to learn how to tie them though. I also have no crafting skills either. The only skills I have are with writing, and computers I'm afraid lol. It is rather neat though that you can do some crafting, even if it's not sewing, which I imagine is hard. I do know of a craft store in my area. It's about an hour away. They do have great crafts from what I hear. Lots of materials and fabrics to work with I believe. I may very well go and do that, but first I have to purchase some bras and panties before I can make them my own style. It would be too hard to bring those in my strict household, and honestly, I'm a little bit scared to buy some, because of what people will think. ._. Now thongs though, I wouldn't want to wear. I can't imagine how anyone wears something that tight all day long. It has to hurt after awhile.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:06 pm
I learn crochet, they have self help. I wanted to learn how to do a flower a found a video online that showed me. i could probably be oaky at sewing by hand. ican't sew with a machine, i asked my mom, because i thought i can't find clothes i like i will make my own. in my head i was doing a victory dance , basically having a parade and a marching band, going whoo!. Then i sat down to try it the needle broke off. I said okay no, i give up, if i keep going i am going to end up with one eye.

i usually don't give up, i keep going till i figure it out, complete it or am super frustrated from not being able to acomplish it. you should save money, then buy them when its safe.in a ideal nice world, you could say so mom i like wearing girl panties, can you help me find some nice ones.
sometimes they have lessons in craft stores they might have for sewing, so you can learn to sew by hand. or ask your mom. it though it might be considered a " girl " thing. my mom taught my brother how to cook, so he wouldn't starve.

ask her is she can teach you how to sew so you can fix it your self and when you live on your own you would have to take your clothes to the tailor for every little rip. keep trying on the girly stuff, you shouldn't have to feel so restricted, i hope you find a way to fulfill your desire. you could try buying some plain clothes and alter them, to pratice skills so then you can be better when you alter bras and panties. or you could try to alter some of your clothes in such a way that you feel girly, but people won't be on your case about it. o.o idea i don't if you would like this idea or not, but you could buy some bows and keep them in your pocket and in your bag. if might help you feel more girly. don't know if it will do anything for you or not.  
Help and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff