Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline chuckled at the sound of his stomach growling and handed the food through the bars. "Well, you'll either be a cabin boy, swabbie, or work in the rigging and crow's nest. The question is, which'd ya prefer? I don't like forcin' a choice like that. No use havin' an unhappy crew."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:02 pm
User ImageAs the food was put through his bars Joesph took it and munched hungrily on it. It was gone in a matter of moments as he wiped his mouth off recomposing himself. Had it really been that long since he had gotten a meal how long had he been floating in the ocean for. "The crows nest" he said simply. It was an easy choice he had been given of the rest of it. Be a cabin boy and he had seen how the crew treated him first hand when he had gotten on. Be a swabbie cleaning the deck again having to deal with the crew who seemed to think he was a ball to be passed around between the lot. Or be above the crew working in the rigging and sitting in the crows nest away from everyone until they made port and he could be let off in god knows where.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline grinned. "Good choice. You've a good eye, an' I think the nest will be the best place for ya while you're aboard. There'll be another man there with ya, too. I'll be back on the morrow ta getcha started." She left the hold and retired to her cabin to partake of her own supper.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:32 am
((poke))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:48 am
User Image A complement again wasn't something Joesph hadn't been expecting from the captain. So far she had been treating him in such a way he was actually secretly feeling a bit bad for the way he had acted when he had come to. The thought of him being tied up to a mast when he had come to tho helped to ease that feeling. "Then I will bid you adeu until the morning" Joesph said with a small bow as he walked to the other side of his cage.

The sea air leaking thru the boards of the ship helped to keep him warm as the sun had set. Sitting against the bars Joesph stared at the door. No one had bothered coming in after the captain and her right hand man that night which was fine for him. The crew seemed a bit rambunctious and being away from all that was better overall. With him being allowed to work tho he would have a chance to start procuring things from members of the ship tho. Where tho would he place them. These thoughts continued to dance around in the thieves head until he finally drifted off into a light slumber.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:41 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline returned the next morning as she'd said she would. This time, along with a bit of food for Joseph, she held the key to his "cell".

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image "So then should I expect this treatment everyday" Joesph questioned having woken when she had walked into the hold. While the ship was from all he could tell in good shape it was easy to see the sea water had done it's job on the metal's of the ship from a long life. Standing up slowly Joesph dusted himself off as he walked over to the bars as she held what was likely the key to his cell in one hand and food in the other.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline handed him the food through the bars. "No. From now till we make port, you'll be stayin' with the quartermaster in his cabin and eatin' with the rest of the crew. So long 's ya do your job, that is." While Joseph ate, she unlocked the cell gate and stepped back, keeping herself between him and the hatch so he couldn't try to pull a fast one on her.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image"Yes yes if it keeps me alive till we make port I don't see any harm in that" Joesph said as he ate the food easily downing it in a few moments. "Besides eating with the crew I imagine can be split by simply heading to the crows nest instead" he commented as he finished walking out of the cage. "So then shall I go to my new post then" he asked walking towards her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:55 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline nodded and gestured for Joseph to follow her. Abovedecks, she handed the keys to the quartermaster and headed toward the rigging.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:25 pm
User ImageFollowing closely after Jaqueline Joesph looked at the quartermaster for a moment mentally remembering where he placed the keys. They wouldn't be in his possesion for long he thought looking back towards the captain. "So then what's there really to this job" he asked her looking up towards the rigging of the ship. It couldn't be to hard right.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:53 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline grinned. "You'll have ta follow me ta find out." She jumped into the rigging and climbed alongside the mast up to the crow's nest, nimble as a monkey. "C'mon, Mr. Hardin. You've still gotta get up here before ya can get ta work," she called down.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:49 am
User Image Looking up at Jaqueline as she made her way up the pole Joesph's eyes were more on her butt then anything else. Well he was still a guy so it wasn't something he was ashamed of. Snapping out of his focus as she got to the top and yelled down at him he shook his shoulder off as he looked at the mast. Easy enough he thought running at the mast and stepping on it a few times before kicking off reaching out and grabbing part of the rigging as he made his way up the rigging. His movement's were fast but almost silent as he got up to the mast as moved easily across it to the birds next that he leaned against as he looked at her. "So then I suppose I will get to work then after that hmm" he asked cocking an eyebrow. He was starting to get a bit more comfortable as it was starting to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline cocked an eyebrow right back, smirking. "Nice climbing. I can tell you've done stuff like this before. Aye. Now you'll get ta work." She motioned to the one other person in the crow's nest, another young man of the same build as Joseph. "This is Kieren. He's our resident lookout. He'll also be keepin' an eye on ya ta make sure ya don't slack off. Just watch the horizon an warn us if ya see a ship or any other disturbance. Got it?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:14 am
User ImageLooking over at the man Joesph gave him a small head nod as he stayed balanced. "Simple enough" he said as he hopped up into the crows nest as he brushed past Jaqueline. "It's alot more open up here then in the ship's hold I have to admit" he said leaning over the edge and looking out towards the sea. It was a stunning view to say the least he was able to see for miles easily. "Something out of the ordinary or another ship easy enough to do" he said with a nod turning back and looking at her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff