Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:47 pm
Sophie smiled and nodded. "I'll take out the turnips for you." she told Dysi. She then saw her stare at BlackBlood and was a bit worried wondering what he would do.

"Hmm how bout we go shoppin?" Bull asked. He wasn't much for shopping but he thought Sissie would enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:00 pm
"Yay!" Whitey exclaimed as she leapt into the air. "Of course I do," she continued brightly. She bounced around in a circle around Sophie, "So where are we going to make this stew?" Whitey asked locking eyes with Sophie every time she passed Sophie's face.

BlackBlood looked at the small pony. Taking another look at the apple he slowly took one large and final bite out of it before tossing it into a nearby trashcan. Swallowing the bite he looked back at Dysi. "What?" His low and rumbling voice boomed again.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:02 pm
"Alright I was planing to get a new dress anyway" Sissie said happily as he lead bull to the shops.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:08 pm
Sophie giggled as she watched Whitey hop. "Well, I planned on making it at my house if you wanted to come. My house is on the ground though, not in the clouds." she told her.

Bull smiled and followed Sissie. "Would you like me to carry your stuff when you're done?" he asked.

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:13 pm
"Oh that's okay, being up in the clouds all the time can tend to get boring," Whitey replied, "So which way is your house?" She asked as she came to a stop. She had been moving so fast that she began to get dizzy and almost fell over.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:14 pm
Dysi listened to his rumbling voice, "Your voice is like a volcano. Rumbling and all that. Careful, you might kill us all if you explode." she said. Smiling when they mentioned not adding turnips.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:19 pm
"Maybe..." Blood replied. He stared at Dysi blankly as his tail whipped around randomly.

(you guys don't have to write out BlackBlood's full name when talking about him but if its dialog then the characters should Just saying)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:22 pm
Sophie helped steady Whitey by staying on the side she looked like she was going to fall over on. "It's down Horse Shoe Drive. Not too far from here." she said. "BlackBlood, would you like some stew too?" she asked him.
(it makes it easier for me to remember him like that lol)  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:36 pm
Dysi looked around and feared a reign of fire. Her eyes twitched a bit as she ducked, then realized nothing was happening.

[I shamelessly made another pony that I will put here! I named her Nana. :3]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:37 pm
"oh if you don't mind thank you" Sissie said as he walked into the store full of Pretty and sexy outfits.  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:43 pm
(lol i see no shame in it ^^)

Bull blushed deeply as he looked at all the outfits. He had always been shy around these kinds of things but he didn't want to disappoint Sissie by running out.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:50 pm
"Thanks!" Whitey piped up as she regained her balance, "Okay Horse Shoe Drive, got it," She said false determination in her voice.

BlackBlood looked up and grunted and with a slight shrug walked up to his sister.

"He means yes he would like stew," Whitey 'translated' happily.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:02 pm
Sissie picked out several different dresses and and other frilly girly cloths and thinking about it grabbed a pair of overalls maybe Bull would like seeing him in them "Ok I'm just going to try some of these on" he said as he walked into the changing curtain/booth (witch ever they use xD)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:10 pm
Sophie smiled. "My aunt is a unicorn so our house is also a magic shop." she told them and lead the twins, Pro, and Dysi to her house. "This is so cool. I've never had visitors over." she said as she walked ahead of them.

Bull watched Sissie go change and then he sat in a waiting chair for him. He relaxed his tired hooves that ached from being on them all day.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:21 pm
Sissie came out a few moments latter in a short filly pink dress "How do I look?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff