Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
Rookie Cup Bleachers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:00 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

My actual character was attacked by a clockmon and flung forward in time...
sweatdrop

Oh okay. Well jeez, that sucks. 0___o (almost as much as getting chased by a psychotic killer clown)
So is he being flung into the current time from his past? Or the future of our current time? (the current time being the events of the cataclysm of course.)

More so that he's being flung forward in which he will then return to the present (this event) with insight on the future to come as well as a butt load of digimon that will be accompanying him as he attempts to right the wrongs that have yet to come.

Merely a plot device to overlook the having to go through the horribly long build up of going from 12 to 21 digimon.

Oh okay I see. Maybe you can save me from yourself whenever you get back... e___x If it's convenient for you that is.

Not quite sweatdrop
You see... Marcus is evil and hellbent on releasing Armageddon on the world. Let's just say the future is a little more rainbows and sunshine than he would like to see...
...Jesus are there ANY good people that I'm interacting with in this RP...?! >___o Or in this RP at all for that matter?! Dx (The hell's wrong with rainbows and sunshine ANYWAY, some of us wouldn't complain!!) Jeez at this rate I might have to find a way to Gmod myself to Mega stage.
Traditionally there have always been more guys for good than evil...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:00 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu

Oh okay. Well jeez, that sucks. 0___o (almost as much as getting chased by a psychotic killer clown)
So is he being flung into the current time from his past? Or the future of our current time? (the current time being the events of the cataclysm of course.)

More so that he's being flung forward in which he will then return to the present (this event) with insight on the future to come as well as a butt load of digimon that will be accompanying him as he attempts to right the wrongs that have yet to come.

Merely a plot device to overlook the having to go through the horribly long build up of going from 12 to 21 digimon.

Oh okay I see. Maybe you can save me from yourself whenever you get back... e___x If it's convenient for you that is.

Not quite sweatdrop
You see... Marcus is evil and hellbent on releasing Armageddon on the world. Let's just say the future is a little more rainbows and sunshine than he would like to see...
...Jesus are there ANY good people that I'm interacting with in this RP...?! >___o Or in this RP at all for that matter?! Dx (The hell's wrong with rainbows and sunshine ANYWAY, some of us wouldn't complain!!) Jeez at this rate I might have to find a way to Gmod myself to Mega stage.

Lol, you can in late and all the good people to interact with are already interacting with one another or with their arch nemesis... I too have to meet up with my rival, assuming that my comrade doesn't take him out first.

ZarAburame

Be nice to Kazu, I have to be the one to kill him... again.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:01 pm
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Blademaster Banryu
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

My actual character was attacked by a clockmon and flung forward in time...
sweatdrop

Not quite sweatdrop

I have no idea what you are doing but if you want someone who is more sane then Draco is the one for you. And I have the plot device to interact with anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 pm
My character is in the Dark Ocean because he just became a Dark Tamer and not by choice v.v

he's not really "bad" per se, but he now walks the road of darkness until he can be awaken by the light again.

He's not doing anything either. And also is it too late to join that Cataclysm RP?  

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

ZarAburame

I can't. He officaly took out thunder. thunder and lightning are part of kuhns personallity and tamaing one turns him into an extreme emotion of the one he took out. Thunder is the evil so he gets angry. Lightning is good so he gets sad. So Shadramon and Lucemon and gonna flee because they know whats coming and chronomon DM is gonna be unleashed while Zar can't control his emotions let alone much of himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:05 pm
Shadow of Miracles
My character is in the Dark Ocean because he just became a Dark Tamer and not by choice v.v

he's not really "bad" per se, but he now walks the road of darkness until he can be awaken by the light again.

He's not doing anything either. And also is it too late to join that Cataclysm RP?

I am going to say yes, and by yes I mean no. You can join, or at least try to. You have missed nothing.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:08 pm
well alright sounds good i guess, but I'll join after exams are over.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:09 pm
Oh that is a different question. It probably will be closed by then. If it moves at a good pace.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 pm
ZarAburame
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

ZarAburame

I can't. He officaly took out thunder. thunder and lightning are part of kuhns personallity and tamaing one turns him into an extreme emotion of the one he took out. Thunder is the evil so he gets angry. Lightning is good so he gets sad. So Shadramon and Lucemon and gonna flee because they know whats coming and chronomon DM is gonna be unleashed while Zar can't control his emotions let alone much of himself.

Oh damn... that sucks emotion_0A0
Guess I'd better get away before you friggin blow up the entire city!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:11 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
ZarAburame
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

ZarAburame

Oh damn... that sucks emotion_0A0
Guess I'd better get away before you friggin blow up the entire city!
well i am offically a main villain. tamake sent me a pm saying so he just hasn't had the time to edit it. So its to be expected that i blow up a city or 10.  

ZarAburame

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 pm
Seriously... Zar is a main villain and Alter still isn't a main Hero... he is like the best person for main Hero! He creates a sense of moral relativity, allowing both sides to be seen as the noble side, which is awesome! Screw ultimate good vs ultimate evil.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:16 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17007281

Orre Champion Monty

levelknight20

See the bottom of the first post...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Grandwing
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:19 pm
I want to emphasize a certain rule to
Orre Champion Monty vs levelknight20 match.

Rule is found in Battle System Turotial
that:

When adding HP to a digimon with a card which says MAX HP, add the required HP to both the current and max HP. (also applies to MP)

max hp is directly related to current HP.

So User Image also adds 20 to current HP.

please relay.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:24 pm
PEMDAS.
Please excuse my dumb a** stupidity.

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:27 pm
Blademaster Banryu
Grandwing
I want to emphasize a certain rule to
Orre Champion Monty vs levelknight20 match.

Rule is found in Battle System Turotial
that:

When adding HP to a digimon with a card which says MAX HP, add the required HP to both the current and max HP. (also applies to MP)

max hp is directly related to current HP.

So User Image also adds 20 to current HP.

please relay.

Um, aren't there cards that specify 'current AND max HP'? To me, this sort of implies that max HP does NOT include current HP. :0 I don't have a problem with that rule, although it is a little confusing the way some cards are worded. (For instance, both Salamon and Tifaret involve a boost to max HP, but Salamon specifies current AND max HP or MP, but Tifaret does not)

I asked Liger about this the other day and I believe he told me that cards which specify 'max HP' are different than those that specify both 'current AND max HP', that is unless I misunderstood something. Is that the case with any other cards, or just the Digivolve card? For instance, does that also apply to the 'max HP' as stated by the Tifaret card?

That card says Max MP, but nothing about the Max HP, just normal HP. So no the max isn't lowered to 1.  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff