Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:10 pm
(Well if you aren't gonna go on a killing spree, Nick is in a science lab with hundreds of "Lucky" ones to "Clear" from the world =w= )

He could hear them, all the "Lucky" ones working hard at what they do best. It brought a smile to his pale face, his eyes seeking the next one to kill. "They're all so tempting though..." He said to himself as his eyes were going crazy to pick one. "The hell with one, the "Lucky" one is all of them!" He said happily, his blade ready to slice away. He opened the door casually, closing it behind him. Two scientists stopped and noted him, about to ask who he is. Sadly, they couldn't for they were "Cleared", the blood spilling everywhere. Off he went, his blade raised and taking out every white coat he sought after, staining them with blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The young woman codenamed 'Snow Raven' smiled and shrugged. "Snow or Rae. Either one's fine. By the way, how'd a dragon get here? Don't your kind, if you excuse the generalization, reside in a different dimension?" She'd been lucky Draco had come to Titans' Island. It took something happening for her to be able to find people. Something about the energy a superpowered being carried with them made it so she could find them. It wasn't one of her powers normally. All she knew now was that there were three others she needed to find before any of them could enter Titans' Tower.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:14 pm
Ghost saw the yellow tape and guards 'um another victim of my killer?' he pondered as he turned on his cloak and snuck into the area quite as a shadow the body was still there must have been resiliently found he examined the body this one seemed to have been cut up with some kinda blade 'are there two killers out and about' after collecting his own data he left for the police to do there job 'considering no ones paying them off' the dark thought came to his mind as he left. He was glad he took a picture with his scanner he will surely use it when he haunts this killer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:18 pm
Draco shook his head. "I don't know anything about another dimension. I grew up here. I can tell you more later. All I know is that somethin' drew me to this tower, and it's also led to me havin' the first actual conversation I can think of ever havin' with anyone, much less a pretty gal like yourself. After all, most are afraid of me. A 7-foot-tall white dragon ain't exactly a calmin' sight for most folks." He cleared his throat. "And sorry about the ramblin'. It's an unfortunate habit of mine, even when I'm talkin' to myself."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Snow Raven chuckled. "It's all right. I can understand the attraction. Titans' Tower has a way of acting almost like a magnet. Attracting those who have the potential for good. And the rambling doesn't bother me much."

((All right, so something needs to happen with Ghost, Glitch, and Star so that Snow Raven can find them and bring them to Titans' Island. In fact, Glitch needs to make an entrance into the rp. We still haven't seen that one Titan.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:29 pm
(Xistund who's kill are you looking or were looking at? Mine or Minnta?)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:31 pm
Draco looked up at the impressive structure. "Yeah. This place definitely stands out on the city skyline. I can't count how many times I've seen it during a sunset, and I start thinkin' 'Wow... I can only imagine the kinda stuff that went on in that place so long ago.'" He chuckled heartily. "Heck, I remember actually wantin' to be one of the Titans. It might make it where people aren't so afraid of me anymore, y'know?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:39 pm
((Star is actually going to be changed a bit as soon as Eri sends me the new info. She thought it would be better not to have two people with similar powers.
Is Ghost hunting me now? Cause I think that was the body Kastel dumped out the window... Though she had decapitated it))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Kastel had walked for another few minutes when she stops again, frowning slightly in pain. It felt like jagged shards of glass were trying to push their way out of her brain and skull, and she could feel the thin threads of her self control snap as her madness begins to take over. She suddenly starts walking again, though her movements are somewhat jerky at first almost like a puppet at the hands of an inexperienced puppeteer.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((Massacre incoming)  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:46 pm
(I was thinking it would be Minnta's >_<)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:46 pm

Snow Raven touched down lightly on the sand. Though Draco likely hadn't noticed it since her cloak was so long, she'd been hovering scant centimeters above the ground until then. "Perhaps. But some Titans were feared slightly more because of their powers," she said softly, almost talking to herself.

((All right. Does anybody have a way to contact Glitch's controller? He or she needs to be notified that we've started. We need our five Titans or we're never gonna get this really off the ground.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm
((I'll send her a pm.))

Kastel eventually walks into a mall, her lifeless gaze settling on a group of young adults hanging out in the food court. Her illusion self settles over her as she walks up the man currently talking. He stops talking and looks at her as she stops in front of him. "Can I help you?", he asks uncertainly. Kastel smiles humorlessly at him as she responds, "Die for me." The group didn't have time to scream before their throats were cut open and they choked on their own blood.

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm
"I don't doubt that one. I heard there was one of 'em a while back that was about my size, but it was the fact that he was half-machine that made him feared. I think his name was Cyborg..." Draco held out a hand and created a rose from ice magic. "See, I figure the Titans are a lot like this here ice rose. Sure, they're cool to look at, and even beautiful in their own way. But you throw 'em against a wall..." He threw the rose against the wall of the tower. "...and they can still break. If people realized that, maybe there'd be even more respect for the Titans... All my life, I'd heard so many stories of their heroics, and I thought 'If I can hone my ice magic, maybe I could be one of 'em, too, someday...' I just wanna help people and show 'em that dragons aren't the man-eaters they've always been depicted as..." There was a slight tear in Draco's icy eyes, a faint glow coming from them.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:59 pm
(Ok. Oh and Minnta, I already have a massacre in progress so that'll be two giant massacres! Yay!)

Blood, so much blood. All the walls were drenched in the red stuff, bodies limp and parts all over, arms, legs, heads, slashed away. The blood may be spilling, but Nick was able to avoid major spills on his person, only some on his clothes and some spots on his hair which will be hidden away when he changes forms.. It took him a while, but soon the whole facility was empty of living humans, hundreds of scientists killed. Some innocents were killed, but Nicholas made sure to properly kill them with a a stab to the heart and nothing more. He took his escape from the back door and began to walk away in human form, the satisfying sound of screams heard from the discovery of his doing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:08 am

Snow Raven smiled. "Cyborg wasn't feared too much more than the others. From what my mother told me, Raven was feared the most, despite the fact that she founded the Titans. And I think my mother would know that better than most," she added almost silently. She looked back at Draco. "You'll get your chance. I can tell you have potential for good. Now, if I could only find the others..."

((Okay, I'm going to give Glitch till the end of the day Wednesday--er, today. If he/she's not posted by then, we're just going to have to have four Titans instead of five.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:08 am
((Our characters aren't very nice people...
If Marketplace (Glitch) doesn't respond to my pm or post by the end of the week, I'll delete her and get a new Titan))

Kastel had allowed her illusion to drop as she began slaughtering to civilians in the mall as they tried to flee the blood bath. Some tried to fight back, but they didn't stand a chance against her knives. Soon she could hear the sound of sirens as the police finally began showing up. She turns towards the front doors, her hood having fallen at one point revealing her prematurely white hair and eerily intense sapphire gaze devoid of any emotion.

'Who in the world am I?'

((Someone should show up before I kill of the cities police population))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff