Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
Story Ideas (Ideas Accepted! NO X rated content!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:52 pm
‎"There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love." 1 John 4:18  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:05 am
Matthew 5:43-44 You have heard people say, “Love your neighbors and hate your enemies.” But I tell you to love your enemies and pray for anyone who mistreats you. (CEV)  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:28 pm
‎1 John 1:7 If we live in the light, just as he (God) is in the light, then we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from every sin. (GNT)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:54 am
PREACH IT DUDE!
Messy Mondays  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:10 pm
Princess Zelda21
PREACH IT DUDE!
Messy Mondays

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:49 am
Verse of the Day: "1 In you, O LORD, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame! 2 In your righteousness deliver me and rescue me; incline your ear to me, and save me! 3 Be to me a rock of refuge, to which I may continually come; you have given the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress." Psalm 71:1-3  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:32 am
Princess Zelda21
Verse of the Day: "1 In you, O LORD, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame! 2 In your righteousness deliver me and rescue me; incline your ear to me, and save me! 3 Be to me a rock of refuge, to which I may continually come; you have given the command to save me, for you are my rock and my fortress." Psalm 71:1-3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:37 am
Princess Zelda21

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:57 am
Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:52 pm
Princess Zelda21
Sinner, I think this should go like a dagger to your heart, to know that God is your enemy. Oh where will you go? Where will you shelter yourself? There is no hope for you, unless you lay down your weapons and sue out your pardon, and get Christ to stand as your friend and make your peace. If it were not for this, you might go into some howling wilderness, and there pine in sorrow, and run mad for anguish of heart and horrible despair. But in Christ there is a possibility of mercy for you, yea, an offer of mercy to you, that you may have God more for you than He is now against you.
- Joseph Alleine

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:46 pm
Princess Zelda21
Sinner, I think this should go like a dagger to your heart, to know that God is your enemy. Oh where will you go? Where will you shelter yourself? There is no hope for you, unless you lay down your weapons and sue out your pardon, and get Christ to stand as your friend and make your peace. If it were not for this, you might go into some howling wilderness, and there pine in sorrow, and run mad for anguish of heart and horrible despair. But in Christ there is a possibility of mercy for you, yea, an offer of mercy to you, that you may have God more for you than He is now against you.
- Joseph Alleine

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:36 am
Did You Know: According to the Guinness Book of World Records, the record for the most ported computer game belongs to Tetris, covering more than 65 different gaming platforms.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:24 pm
We go back.. .and back.. .and back.. .through the layers of fear, shame, rage, hurt, and negative incantations until we discover the exuberant, unencumbered, delightful, and lovable child that was, and still is, in us. ~ Beyond Codependency

Sometimes in life we may not feel real loveable because of situations we have gone through but You are lovable. Yes, you. At times in our lives things may have changed, our health, our relationships or whatever. Sometimes people haven't been there for us or shown us love in ways that worked. But just because relationships have failed or gone sour does not mean we are not loveable.
We all have had lessons to learn. Many times those lessons have heart. We have to learn to let go of the pain. Open our hearts to love. You are loveable. You are loved. Tell yourself,

Today, I will tell myself "I’m lovable. I will do this until I believe it." Also, let go and let God. God loves us ALL all the time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:40 am
Psalm 34:17 - 18 "The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." (NIV)

Father, you know how fearful we are when we think of the things that may happen to us before long. You know how we are afraid that we may not be able to complete all our unfinished tasks, especially for our loved ones. Most of all we feel frightened because we have not done the things we should have for you. Right now, we are too preoccupied with our state of health .We worry all the time because we are scared of the suffering ahead. There are too many decisions to make. Some of them are too complicated. Father, lead us out of this fear. Thank you for your comforting words in the Psalms. You have reminded us to cast our cares on the Lord. You will sustain us and will never let the righteous fall. Help us to hold on to your word. We especially ask that you remove our fear, worries and anxieties as we bring them to your feet. Teach us to depend on you day by day. Thank you my Father, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100