Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country | Village Gates Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:15 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

Doc came up beside James as they stood at the gates. "Wow. It's pretty cold here." Doc said with a slight laugh in his voice. "Ya, we can stop at the shops, but I am a little hungry. So could we go get something to eat too?" Doc slowly started to walk through the gates and into the village taking in everything that was around him and the sheer sight of everything.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:02 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
So much for practice... The monk had been on the way, when he passed a news broadcaster, the details of the examination were simple, for the most part... The monk turned about, dashing off for his match against a Jae Ketsueki.

[Exit to Autumn overlook]

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Resisting the urge to stop and look at the shops, Shimiru continued to head to the gates and past them. She was glad that she could spend the time not talking, and it wouldn't be awkward with Jun since he was naturally quiet. She grinned to herself and picked up her pace.

[/exit]
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Getting the to gates, he looked back to make sure Shimiru was behind him. Seeing her following along, he passed through the gates. It wouldn't take that long for the two to get home. "So did you enjoy it here?" He would try to strike up at least a little convo along the way.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

Pandora Seraphiel

Flamefox Merimac

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:39 pm
User Image________S h i m i r u__Y u k i______________
Chakra: 370 / 370 | Genin | Hyouton Bloodline | Heartrenderer

Shimiru nodded and smiled. "Definitely! I've never been to a place like that before, so it was a good experience. Did you like it? Anything interesting happened?' She asked. The girl hoped that he had more luck finding anything interesting, since Shimiru didn't have that opportunity, being stuck in throngs of people, getting lost, and all.

((My next post will be at the yuki gates))
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:48 am
Kazuya Uchiha

Genin | Chakra: 230/295 | Ninjutsu | Uchiha | Konohagakure | AC: 450 | Ryo: 300 | Theme: Devils Never Cry

User Image
The black haired boy, Uchiha Kazuya, walked apprehensively toward the gates, not sure if he was even allowed near here, as he was to late to sign up for the exams. He had however, seen a few of the fights from Konoha, and saw people he knew, so he wanted to come see them personally. Talking to a guard, his Leaf headband on his left bicep, he was surprisingly directed toward the exam area. Trotting off in the direction he was told, he got a little bit antsy.

[Learned: ]
[Reductions: Ninjutsu Learning -1, Bloodline Learning -1, Katon Learning -1, Raiton Learning -1]
[Used: ]
[Sharingan-One Tomoe: Inactive ]  

Mythos Namikaze

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 am
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"Come on James. Lets head over to the shops and check out some deals, ok?" Doc said to James as he looked back at him. There had been a lot of people walk by them as they were trying to make up their mind on where to go. Doc turned around and headed in to the village hoping that James would be right behind him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

winterwolf78

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:40 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino dashed through the gates and towards the Exam arena. She needed to be at her best to fight against kenta, her friend.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

OOC: Exit to the Forest

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Passing through the gates, Kenta made his way to the fighting area. He was both looking forward and not looking forward to this battle. Since he was fighting his friend it would be an interesting battle.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used: ┨

Tsukino17

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:06 am
The clone arrived through the gates of Ikebana showing his headband, he was allowed. He began asking around for someone named Bast he was told they saw someone who introduced themselves by the name of Bast in the main court area. Demetri thanked them and headed off in that direction.  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

Matsu Hyuuga

Jounin || Taijutsu || Brawler || Hyuuga || Yukigakure

Arriving at the gates, Matsu could clearly see how well everyone was getting along. The village had no guards checking the visitors in and out of the village. Every one coming in and out was happy to be going wherever they were and it made Matsu feel at ease. Everyone was in such a festive mood that Matsu could not help but smile as stepped through the gates into the village. He looked around not knowing where to start! Matsu decided to hit the stands for food at once, feeling his hunger spike with the aromas filling the air around him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:07 pm
Al came bursting along the path from the Exams, full of excitement and cheer. A successful exam, a fun fight, and some cash to get some goodies with! All in all, he was having a great time. Passing the guards, he decided to head straight for the food.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 830/830 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:14100 ▪ Ryo:3600

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis arrived at the festival yawning of the boring fights he had. Well at least it gave him something to do, he supposed. He continued walking to get to the festival.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

The frisky Cat Sage entered the Gates of Snow, she had calmed down a bit but didn't know were to start looking~ Maybe she would just be random about it! Giggling she walked into the place, maybe I'll see some of my old friends from Kiri and Konoha here! Teehee~ this will be fun!

[[//exits]]

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:25 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae had enough of this place. Stretching out her arms she bade a final farewell to this place and headed home. She missed the Jii chan and wanted to give him his trinket.  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff