Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: Resurrection of the Tower .:NA/OPEN:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 pm
Connie stepped away from the men they'd been fighting, eyes wide. "Whoa. I didn't do it," she said, raising her hands to chest level with her palms out.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:49 pm
((Sorry, I couldn't remember. It's late and I'm probably going to be heading to bed in a bit))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"Oh fer...", Arielle growls as she looks around. She was now thoroughly agitated by these people butting into her business and now someone freezing said business. The only people she saw, however, were the gang that was frozen, the two girls, the boy she had almost hit, and another boy watching them. "Whoever did that had best piss off!"

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:02 am
Nicholas wasn't expecting a man to be flying at him at all. He was shocked and jumped back, but luckily didn't have to jump far because the women slammed him into the ground. Then the gang froze! "What the! Why did they freeze all of a sudden?!?" Nicholas then said, confused completely.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:34 am
Keeping silent kyo simply looked at each person wondering what to do. He didn't want to show himself but they didn't seem to expect he was the one to do it either. Then again the look on his face as he stared around helped to make it seem like he didn't know what was going on either and was just an easily excitable elementary school student.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:12 am
Haruko stopped in the middle of the street and sent the mayors to am apartment building. The 'zombies' climbed up the wall, using the window sils to hold onto. Once on the third floor, the smashed through a window and crawled inside, throwing furniture aside and trashing the place as the woman who lived there trembled in fear, clutching her crying baby to her.

Outside, a car came speeding towards Haruko, she looked at it, but made no effort to move out of the way. Instead, she made the driver's hands turn the steeringwheel, making him swerve into a nearby shop. The girl just smiled and hummed a little song as people around ran for their lives, screaming.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:57 pm
- OOC: We did amazingly last night! smile But our soloist wasn't so hot; understandable really. sad -

The winged girl raised an eyebrow at the frozen thugs. "Whoever did that, thanks I guess." she said with a giggle. She lifted her hand to command each man's shadows to take them to jail like the mugger earlier, pull them into the shadows and whisk them away. That's when she heard the screaming. "More trouble, no time for socializing." she said plainly. Turning to the Tameranean, she called, "Yo, wanna help me kick more a**?" Not waiting for an answer, she looked at the drunk Bristish girl. "You can come along, too." she said before looking at the boys, "I dunno which one froze those barbarians, but you could be great help as well. If no one else, but me and the orange gal here can fly, I'll give ya a ride." This was it. She found other heroes. Maybe they'd join her to recreate the Titans. She hoped so at least. All she could do at this point was just gave everyone an inviting smile in hopes they'd follow her.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:05 pm
Connie grinned and nodded. "I would love to join you in the kicking of asses. I can carry someone if you want, too."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:16 pm
- OOC: "'I would love to join you in the kicking of asses.'" *claps* New favorite roleplay quote. I just LOVE how Starfire talks and appreciate the fact Dawnfire inherited that! -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:26 pm
((Thank you. It's kinda funny. She never really screws up earth-sayings in the comics, but she does in the show. I just thought it worked since Dawnfire's only been on earth for a few months, so she's still learning.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:42 pm
Watching the group kyo shook his head as he started to walk towards the group of two girls as his form shifted. Surrounded by a dark smoke suddenly Kyo stepped out in his teenager form several feet taller as he now stood a good 5'11". His other features had changed to take on an tad bit older look. "Well I suppose if your going to ask so nicely it would be hard to refuse a ladies request" Kyo said to them giving a small bow to all of them. Looking to Connie kyo gave a small nod. While he was able to combine elements with himself it took alot of magic to do that and he would rather not waste it. "I would need a ride" he said with a smile.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:21 pm
((I posting time is probably going to be more limited because my grandparents have come to visit.
I love how Angel's character just assumes that Arielle's a hero))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

The pale Londoner just gives the winged girl an odd look as she brushes a few damp strands of hair out of her eyes. "As much as I would just love to go traipsing around the city with a group of Yanks,", she says, her tiredness making her grumpy, "my shirt isn't acting much like a shirt because of this bloody rain." She only spares the suddenly older Kyo a glance before deciding she was to tired and in need of another drink to care.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:48 pm
- OOC: Well, I am trying to get this going, lol. We already got poeple lined up to be villians. razz -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:58 pm
"I-I have my own way of transportation..." Nicholas said. He didn't want to damage his violin, but he needed to help any way he could. Nicholas took out his violin, apologizing to it for getting it wet, and then put it against his next, creating a melody of transportation. A bar line cam out of the violin, Nicholas standing on top of it as it lifted him to the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:10 pm
- OOC: I forgot she has a mask, so ignore the smiling part. -

The winged girl grinned under her white mask, too elated to question the age-shifting guy. 'Three outta four. Not bad.' she guessed, 'Can't waste time convining the other girl. Crime is afoot!' She spread her black wings and lifted herself into the air. "Alrighty then!" she said, "All aboard that's going to shore!" She started off towards the trouble at a fast speed, not wanting to use up any more precious, life-saving seconds.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:15 pm
Connie took off as well, hovering for a moment and offering Kyo her hands. "If you're coming with us, grab my wrists, please."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff