Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Outer Ring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:20 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"Oh, there you are James. Where did you go?" Doc said as he walked up to James. Doc noticed that James was holding out a small journal. "Ok, I'll take a look at your personal notes." Doc said has he took James's journal. "Can I learn healing hands first? That one I think would be really important for medical shinobi." Doc said as he was looking through the journal.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

winterwolf78

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:56 pm
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled. "I was just blended into the crowd. Healing hands is a great idea. Your going to want to focus your chakra into your hands, and focus on mending the flesh. You are going to cause extreme cellular reproduction, but it may help you to think about mending flesh instead of the biology of it." James smiled at his student as he gestured into the manual.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:11 pm
DOC NARA

"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"Ok, that doesn't to hard to do." Doc said as he closed the book and handed it back to James. "Am I supposed to cut my self or are you going to cut yourself so I can practice?" doc asked.

winterwolf78

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:41 pm
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James nodded. "I'll take the cut, using your chakra to heal yourself always malfunctions aside from extremely complicated jutsu." James spoke as he drew a kunai, and cut a small slice on the back of his left hand.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:17 pm
DOC NARA

Doc watched as James took out a kunai, and cut a small slice on the back of his hand. "Alright. I can do this." Doc said as he brought his hands up to start to try and heal James. Doc put his hands over the cut and started to try and focus his chakra in to his hands. Doc tried for awhile to get the chakra in to his hands, but it didn't work for some reason. "Ok, lets try again." Doc said feeling a little more confident this time.
((Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ] 1/4))

Doc put his hands over the cut again and started to try and focus his chakra in to his hands again. Doc could start to feel something forming in his hands so he pulled them away to look. He lost concentration to actually form a ball of chakra in his hands.
((Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ] 2/4))

"Ok, one more time." Doc said as he put his hands over the cut once more. "I can do this." Doc was saying to himself. Doc focused his chakra in to his hands and he actually formed a small ball of chakra this time. Doc could really feel it a lot more this time then the other times. Nothing was happen to the cut though.
((Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ] 3/4))

winterwolf78

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:07 pm
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled at his student. "You almost have it, now just focus on the idea of mending the flesh and you will have it."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:25 pm
DOC NARA

Doc listened to what James had to say about focusing on trying to mend the flesh. Doc put his hands over James cut one last time. He focused his chakra in to his hands and then he started creating a ball of healing chakra in his hands. Doc was really thinking about mending the cut a lot more this time then any of the of the others. Doc kept his chakra flowing and also kept focusing on mending it for a while. Then the cut started to stop bleeding slowly. It took some more time for the cut to start mending, which it did. "Yes! Is that it James?" Doc asked.
((Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui [ Healing Hands Technique: Minor ] 4/4 learnt))

winterwolf78

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:39 pm
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled at his student again. "That was it precisely, and with some practice you will be able to do something like that in mere moments. Unlike other ninja, Medical students have to constantly train their jutsu to improve on the technique, and speed up the process. You cant imagine how many times I've had only a few moments to put Manfread back together." James chuckled. "What do you want to learn next?"  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:49 pm
DOC NARA

Doc took James Journal back from him again so he could look through it again. "Well, I want to learn the power of resistance one, I think. Then I want to learn how to summon my own tools cause I don't want to be carrying around everything anymore." Doc said as he closed the journal up and had a little laugh at the end. Doc gave James back his journal one more time as Doc was getting prepared to learn the new techniques. "Oh, do you know any genjutsu James?" Doc asked James right before they would begin.

winterwolf78

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:02 pm
DOC NARA

"Here, just a second James. I want to do something first." Doc said as he rubbed his hands together. Doc started focusing his chakra in his body so that he could make some hand signs and perform a technique. Doc took his hands and performed the hand signs that he thought were correct, even though he has only seen someone do it a couple times before when he was little. Doc finished the hand signs and kept focusing on the ground. There was a little shake in Docs body and then an earth clone came very slowly out of the ground. "Oh wow! It worked! I didn't actually think it would work!" Doc said very excitedly. "Alright so back to what we were doing." Doc said to James. "You were going to teach me power of resistance and how to summon my own medical tools, right?"
((Doton Bunshin no Jutsu [ Earth Clone Skill ] learnt))

winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:20 pm
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James Looked to his student. "Those are fine medical choices Doc, power of resistance especially. And yes I can teach you genjutsu. I can even suggest some good ones.

Power of Resistance is all about diverting your extra chakra energy into your immune system and supercharging the system. I always focus on lighting a fire in my veins, but you could do it as chakra just as easily. Just focus on it and make sure you start with your heart first."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:25 pm
DOC NARA

"Ok, coll. I focus on eiseijutsu but genjutsu is my back up for if I get in trouble." Doc said with a little chuckle. "And ya, that would be great if you could suggest some for me to learn. But for the power of resistance I should focus on my immune system, right? And also start with my heart?" Doc said as he secured his footing. Doc kept looking at James as he was focusing his chakra through his body. Doc started thinking about his immune system and that he should protect his heart. Doc released his chakra through his body and in to his immune system, but nothing seemed to be different other then he felt a little more energized and awake. "I don't know if I did it James. Do you know?" Doc asked as he was looking around and at his body to see if he could see anything different.
((Teikouryoku [Power of Resistance ] learnt))

winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:47 pm
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James Biosense measured the spike in Doc's immune system. "Yeah thats it exactly. See, you have a nack for this.

Ok, Next is summon medical tools, and it is really simple to, it just takes more power. Focus on the tool or tools you want, and then make these handseals." James walked slowly through the seals. "Then push your chakra and they should pop up. Get that one down and I'll go over my notes for Genjustu and have some ideas for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:05 pm
DOC NARA

"Ok." Doc said as he nodded to James. Doc watched James go through the hand signs slowly so that he could do them later. Doc went over the hand signs a couple times just so that he could get it down pat and perform it perfectly. After performing the hand signs slowly Doc increased the speed of making the signs so he could summon something quickly.
((Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ] 1/4))

After performing the hand signs with out any chakra, Doc moved on to concentrating the right amount of chakra needed. Doc started concentrating and focusing on summoning a syringe. Doc performed the hand signs correctly but just not fast enough and when he released it nothing was summoned other then there was a little pain in his hands. "What am I doing wrong James?" Doc asked.
((Kuchiyose: Eiseimono [ Summon: Medical Tools ] 2/4))

winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:09 pm
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked to Doc from his journal. "Run over the handsigns a few times slowly and make sure to keep your connections smooth between the seals. Then pick the speed up again and add just a little more chakra."  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff