Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Hell Butterfly Calls... ((O/A MORE PLAYERS WELCOME!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here because the name caught your interest or you knew the reference?
  I knew the reference!
  Name caught my interest... >.>
  Just wanted to RP!
View Results

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:14 pm
Saito Isamu sighed "I am sorry it has to be this way. If anyone knew anyway to slow it down or halt, believe me, we would use it. If you do remember, I could suggest you to try out at the soul academy and become a shinigami as well. It spices up the long life we have down there." Saito-san said before unsheathing his zampakuto and walked towards Dean with no expression.

(You know the names are reversed in japanese? Yeah, his first name is actually the last one =P Being polite would be calling him Saito san, more intimately would be Isuma-kun)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:24 pm
"Soul Academy. Become a shinigami. Sure, got it." muttered Dean. "Just get it over with, before I change my mind." he closed his eyes, and Hana hid her face in her hands. "Hey, Hana, it's okay to look. You know he's not going to slice me in half or anything. It's not like you're watching me die, because, FYI, I'm already dead." Hana slowly lowered her hands, and looked at Dean. "Then why are your eyes closed?" she asked, her voice thick with emotion. "I want to see what it's like to close your eyes to one world and open them to another."  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:29 pm
Isamu raised the zampakuto and flipped it around. " This really is your last chance to tell her anything. Once you enter soul society, you'll be waiting a long time before being able to access this world again, let alone this place in particular. And that's if you make it as a shinigami." Isamu warned, waiting for goodbyes to be said before he would send a close relative of Hana's to the other side.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:37 pm
Dean hesitated, then shrugged, "Naw, it's good. She knows how I feel, what I'd want to say. I've put this thing off for long enough." Hana grinned, despite herself. "You get good grades in that Soul Academy, Dean." "The best." "And don't go causing trouble." "Who, me? Nah, I'll be a proper angel, I will." "Alright then. Goodbye, Dean." "Goodbye, Hana."  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 pm
Isamu pressed the hilt on Dean's forehead, letting the kanji glow and he faded away into soul society. Once Dean was gone, Isamu sheathed his sword and turned to Hana. "You'll be alright?" He asked, tipping his head to the side a little.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:57 pm
Hana smirked at his concern. "I'm a big girl, I think I can handle it. Besides, he was a ghost I always knew that he'd have to go eventually." Then Hana looked at her watch, and let loose a couple creative yet unladylike words. "It's late, my parents are going to kill me. See ya later!" she called, walking away.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:04 pm
Isamu sighed as he watched her leave before looking back to the place where Dean was. "It's always the hardest part of the job..." he muttered before looking around. He quickly bolted away and appeared on a telephone phone and snapped open his cell. "This is Saito Isamu, 11th Division. I call to inform that Kurosaki family and friends is not the only human capable of seeing us. There happens to be a human on this side of the world who can also see us... Understood." Isamu snapped the phone shut and darted away.

((Skip to the next morning? Let's say it would be a tuesday the next day))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:15 pm
[{I can do that! ^.^ }]
As the alarm on Hana's phone started blare, Hana sat up woodenly in her bed, hair in a complete tangle and eyes still shut tight. She didn't even bother shut off the alarm as started to get dressed, and she finally opened her eyes and looked at her hair, she just sighed and pulled on a plain black baseball cap. Then she grabbed a piece of toast off her brother Caleb's plate and walked out the door. It would be pretty obvious that she wasn't heading to school, she didn't have her backpack, and she wasn't wearing her school uniform. Instead, she had on a black jacket, black skinny jeans, and a black t-shirt emblazoned with the slogan 'Underage Thinking' in white letters, and on her back was her keyboard.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:31 pm
Isamu emerged from a store with a smile on his face. He wasn't in his usual outfit, he was dressed as a civilian and didn't have his zampakuto. And his hands had a few bags. "Shopping is fun. This world is pretty fun." He told himself as he walked the streets, dressed in a tux jacket and dress shirt, corner bowl hat and a pair of jeans.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:42 pm
Hana walked down the street, until she found a corner with a couple musicians playing on it. "Hey, mind if I play with you?" she asked. After getting their okay, she sat on the ground Indian style, and laid her keyboard across her lap. She listened to the music for a couple minutes, learning the beat, before she jumped. She didn't start singing yet, though. She would need to learn the lyrics first.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:22 pm
[{Hi! Just wanted to say, Happy New Year's! Hope you all don't party too hard!}]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:23 pm
((happy new years to you two))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:23 pm
Isamu was walking through the streets and crossed a group of people playing along the street and stayed to watch a bit, enjoying the music. His eyes did see Hana was playing, but made no means to tell her he was there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:57 pm
The group played a few more songs, then Hana smiled and stood up. "Thanks. Oh, and Maya says that she doesn't blame you for what happened to her, and wants you to move on." She whispered the last part into the ear of the ear of the guy playing drums, then went to move on, with a glance at the now-smiling black girl with the long chain hanging from her chest. "Peace out, and pass on." Hana murmured to herself, and walked away. She didn't notice Isamu, or at least, she didn't recognize him.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:51 pm
Isamu grinned to himself as she walked by, looking to her from the corner of his eye. He then headed off for his own business that he was assigned to do.

((She going to school or not? I might try and pull a rukia XD))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff