Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Blood's Trial (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:47 pm
Sciz had walked out of his door, really noticing the new atmosphere that had been created by Blood for the first time. "...The nightmares," Sciz said quietly, "THEY RETURN!" Sciz ran into his house and locked the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:54 pm
((You like the Hallowed Mobius, Scizor?))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:02 pm
Fenikkusu transformed into his usual giant phoenix self and let out a loud screech. He then slammed his foot onto Blood and his throne, smashing it, with his huge, seething hot talon inches from his face. "You will not berate me in such a way. You may be powerful in many ways but I am still as much of an immortal as you, and a more powerful god. I chose only to protect the life of a mortal generation because they have a special bloodline of fearless fighters. I know all too well that Swift does posses an untapped reserve of power that can eliminate you. Now, I'm not one for threats, so I will ask once more. Who, are, your, superiors?"

((Can't blame me for god-modish Fenikkusu. He IS a god.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:08 pm
Enerjak shrugs. "Eh alright..I'll be back..there is someone who I been meaning to torture for a long long time..Sciz i believe he is called...so I'll go pay him a visit." Enerjak snaps his fingers and vanishes in a blink of an eye and reappears inside Sciz's house floating a few inches off the ground. "Sciz...I have come for you...the time has come for your soul to be reaped."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:12 pm
Sciz turned around to see Enerjak, not realizing it wasn't Spyke. "Huh, must have had the back door unlocked." Sciz scratched his head. " Anyways, make yourself at home Spyke."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:14 pm
Enerjak shakes his head and get close to Sciz's face before tossing him around like a rag doll. "Spyke is not here Scizy.....take another guess...and its not the devil...."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:25 pm
Sciz got up, pretty bruised, wiping off his arms. "Right, so Enerjak?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:31 pm
((Btw Enerjak's armor is that of the Dark Mobius look from Sonic universe..that armor is better than the other ones.))
Enerjak claps his hands. "Bingo we got a winner..." He then sits down in a chair. "I take it you notice the new look of Mobius..I am really impressed by it anyways..I'm here for you."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 pm
Blood began prancing around mockingly. "Ooh, big bad Birdie wants to see my superiors. Too bad." He said, growing serious and boring. "I cannot summon them, for they're far too busy. And they aren't my superiors, either. Admittedly, they're far more experienced as I, but I am a god, so are you, so are they. Birdie, I'd like to give you insight, but now that you've smashed my throne, I'm going to have to ask you to kindly ******** off."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:59 pm
Fenikkusu's feathers puffed out as he spoke. "Your arrogance will be your downfall. Others will rise against and defeat you. Mark my words. Being gods does not make us completely invincible. There are lessers being that can imprison, even trap us against our wills. This planet will not hesitate." Fenikkusu changed to his anthro self once more and walked out of the castle.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:00 pm
"Right," Sciz said. "And the reason for that would be...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:14 pm
Blood looked around his throne room. "I know what Swift's capable of. I've fought him to the death once, I'll do it again. But this time Dex won't be there to shoot me in the face when I'm distracted."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:23 pm
Enerjak chuckles. "Ah simple..to cause a bit of chaos for old Bloody...in other words pester him a bit..that is if you don't want to be skinned alive by me and that is far worse than what Blood would do to you." He then laughes some more. "Kidding kidding..nah I'm just here to kill you or turn you into one of my legionaries."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:47 pm
Dust walked up to the crying mass. What the hell? If they were rulers, and they were huddled up CRYING, then the kingdom would go to hell. Rulers should be stronger than that. Dust sighed, placing a hand on Swift's shoulder. "I hope you both one day forgive me for this." Then slapped Swift, then used backlash momentum to backhand Frost. "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELVES!! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE ******** AROUND!! YOUR ENTIRE KINGDOM IS IN MORTAL PERIL!! THE ********>  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:58 pm
S.M. grabbed Dust by the collar and got into his face. "You don't think I F***ing know that?!" he pushed Dust back and looked to Frost. "Frost... I'm sorry." he quickly swiped the bag he had and ran out of the castle.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff