Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama, in Kernal Heights (Open Need GUYS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, Joining?
  Yep
  I'm peeking, No I won't
  Maybe since i'm peeking anyway
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:00 pm
User Image
I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
I can la, la, la, l-la, la
I wanna, wanna, wanna get, get, get what I want, don't stop

Abby almost chuckled as Arwin threatened Nate. Before she was verbally attacked by one of Nate's friends... The assault one shocked her, and two caused her so much pain, she started to tear. One night could ruin anyone's life it seemed. She stood and put her hand on Arwin's shoulder. "I'll see you later... I'm going home... I don't need to be here today..." She said quietly. She was trying not to cry. Trying to hold back the tears. She grabbed her bag and ran out of the cafeteria, leaving her lunchbox. She was leaving whether with or without Nurse or school permission. She went to the nurse first. Luckily she sounded and looked kind of feverish. So she had to enter the cafeteria for only a second before she was out the door and on her way home.

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about you all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do
to make you feel alright ?
Don’t pretend I think you
know I’m damn precious!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Andrea

User Image

Andrea had tried to get to gordan before he got to nate. She got to them just as Gordan finished ruining things.She smacked him on the back of the neck as hard as she could." You jack off!" she said as she looked at nate."Don't let that dumb a** ruin your morals nate. You have principals, and you need to use them. Don't turn into a gordan." She said looking into her best friends eyes. Please please don't ruin what you know is right.

User Image

In a second you’ll be wrapped
around my finger
'cause I can, 'cause I can do it better
There’s no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She’s so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
✘Ⓦe take three steps foreward and three steps back, she says I don’t like they way you try to impress you. Everything you do
{makes me want to run.}

"A-abby!" Nate attempted to chase her, but stopped at the cafeteria doors. He let out a few cusses, and began to pace at the threshold, and pushed his hair out of his face. Of course, of course something like this would happen. His heart fell into his stomach. He could die...he couldn't fathom what Abby must have felt. He looked at Andrea with distain, at a loss. "I was just trying to apologize..." he muttered. Was he really so different from Gordan as Andrea said? He did manage to take advantage of a girl, and acted like she didn't exist the next day. And now she was running away and he didn't even have the guts to go after her. Nathan turned away and went back to the table, sitting down and resting his head on the table.

{Oh, well you got me going home!}
✘Ⓦill you get me going home? Give me what I want! Glass half empty, glass half full, I’d say you got some catching up to do.

[Song: Kids in Glass Houses--Give me what I want]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:15 pm
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎ƠƝЄ ƦƖƝƓ ƬƠ ƦƲԼЄ ƬӇЄM ƛԼԼ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
User Image
"That, that," Arwin raged, struggling to find the proper insult. "That witless worm! That monster." she rounded on Nate. "And you're the worst. If you ever talk to Abby again, I'll have Tony beat you up. And that party you're having this weekend? Watch out, because you never know when the cops will come cruising by!"
Then she ran off to find Abby, even leaving her beloved lunchbox behind. She checked the Nurse's Office first, but she just missed her. Too disgusted to go back and get her things at the risk of seeing those vulgar Urgals again, she went to the library and checked out her comfort book.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎σηє gєєк тσ ѕcнσσℓ тнєм αℓℓ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby kept walking even though she had heard Nate calling her... She couldn't believe how stupid she was. What in the world was she thinking if that's how much love could hurt. She stubbed her toe on a concrete block that was sticking up some and fell to her knees. She sat there before her eyes started watering. She would get her revenge. The next day at school she would be a totally different person. They wanted to see a slut, fine. She would give them a slut. "I have the perfect clothing for that too. If i could bring myself to it..." She said through tears. She shook her head. She couldn't do it. She was brought up a good girl. She couldn't go bad just because she had been crushed...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
You’re so addictive
know I’m damn precious!

Andrea

User Image

Andrea smacked nate on the arm. "Go sit down, but your apologizing later." She said as she gathered up the girls lunch and put it back in her nerdy lunchbox. She picked it up and walked to the library, her board was still in the lunch room. Oh well if she wasn't back in time Nate would get it for her. She walked into the media center, and found the girl sitting down with a book. "Arwin is it?" She said a little rudely."You left your stuff when you were done threatening Nate." She said as she set it down next to her.

User Image

around my finger
There’s no other
She’s so stupid

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image
Once Arwin had 'The Hobbit' safely in her hands, she felt a bit better. Well, not better exactly, but more clear-headed. Then that girl came in, and everything went back into the red. "Thanks." she said roughly, only accepting the lunchbox because she couldn't bear the thought of it in the possesion of Them. "I don't regret it. And I will follow through, if he ever talks to her again. Not the part about my brother, but the party. The police have been frantic to figure out where all the upperclassmen are partying, and I won't hesitate." Then she walked out of the library.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:51 pm
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
You’re so addictive
know I’m damn precious!

Andrea

User Image

Andrea leaned down getting in her face. "Listen here ring freak!" She said her voice full of acid. " I don't care what you think he is. all he was trying to do was to apologize, it's not his fault that dumb a** jumped in." she said as she took in a breath ."If you or any of your friends threaten nate again. You don't even want to know what is going to happen. He isn't as bad as you think. Don't call the cops, you're invited, and if he hasn't said sorry by the friday show up, he will apologize there. I swear it." she said before turning around and walking away.She wasn't going to get into it with this nerd. She walked back to the cafeteria and took her seat.She took a huge bite of her salad chewing it all before taking a swig of her coke.Now she was pissed off. Great.

User Image

around my finger
There’s no other
She’s so stupid

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby finally got up after a couple of minutes and kept walking home. Her knee was slightly bleeding but as long as she didn't get home that way, she'd be fine. She stopped at the park and sat on a swing. She pulled out her phone. It was the best for the days. As her parents tried to spoil their only child. She opened the messages and sent a text to Arwin. She had a couple of the football team's numbers, but only because they had her do their home work. She had wiped away the last of her tears as she started typing quickly on the touch screen.'Hey, I'll meet you at the park. I'm gonna sit here on my swing. Oh i left my lunchbox. Don't worry about it. I'll get it tomorrow.'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image
"I may be a nerd, but I'm not a freak." Arwin replied coolly. Then her phone shouted 'YOU SHALL NOT PASS!'. "Sorry, that's definitely something more important than than putting up with your crap, so I'm going to take this, 'kay? Oh, and we won't be atending your drunken fest. There's a much more interesting LOTR party which we will be attending." Arwin said, sickly sweet, and walked away while checking opening her old dinosaur and checking the new messages. Then she went to reply. "I'll be there in ten minutes. Are you okay?"

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:15 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby smiled as she got the message. Her phone on vibrate as she sung on the swing. "I'm fine. I'll be okay you don't have to skip school just to come out here. You should find Nathan. Tell him to meet us here too." She texted as she sung. Thinking about how they were both best friends with Allison's brother. She shook her head slightly. They almost acted nothing alike. but oh well who could care. She had heard about the party. Maybe they should go. Friday dressed as Elf princesses. Or Arwin Elf princess and herself as a Elf guardian for her. Be pretty sweet. She thought it would be anyway.

[  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
-[One way to tell that you're a nerd/geek: you type out all your text messages, using perfect grammar and punctuation.]-
Arwin sighed as she read Abby's post. "You need girl support. All my assignments are already in, and I haven't missed a day this year. I think I can stand to have a little stain on my snow-white record. But yes, I'll find Nathan. Be over there in twenty minues or less, depending on where he's lurking." she replied, then put her phone and looked around. "Now, Nathan, where are you?"
-[Both the guys not only have 'N' names, but are both Nathan!]-

CaptainXXMorgan
You're on!

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:23 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby laughed as she read the message. She kept swinging and looking at the clouds above her. She was feeling somewhat better. She was keeping her mind off nate. The clouds would everyonce in awhile take a broken heart look. She would tear up a little as she waited on her friends. But other wise she would be fine till they got there.

((I can't stand when people use text talk. The most i do is brb and g2g and txt... Otherwise can't stand it. Yeah i've noticed.))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
✘Ⓦe take three steps foreward and three steps back, she says I don’t like they way you try to impress you. Everything you do
{makes me want to run.}

Nate sat at the ground and sighed. My god, was this awful. He never felt so horrible in his life. He finally sat up and looked at Andrea. "You look pissed." he remarked dully. "Sorry...I didn't mean to get you sucked in and all." Nate wasn't one to get mushy, but he appreicated what Andrea was trying to do for him. He looked away and leaned his head on his hand. "I like her Andrea...a lot."

{Oh, well you got me going home!}
✘Ⓦill you get me going home? Give me what I want! Glass half empty, glass half full, I’d say you got some catching up to do.

[Song: Kids in Glass Houses--Give me what I want]  

gaaras and milk

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
You’re so addictive
know I’m damn precious!

Andrea

User Image

Andrea ate another bite of her salad and finished chewing, before she answered nate." Oh really, because boy's that like girls don't just stand there when a** wholes insult them nate. Boy's that like girls don't just stand there and watch as the girls they like run away crying.Boy's that like girls don't have one night stands with these girls and them ignore them for a week nate!" She said getting louder with each boys that like girls. She loved Nate she honestly did. yes she wishes he was talking about her, but as his best friend it was her duty to make sure he was happy, and allison was not making him happy. " Boy's that like girls don't date girls that torment girls they like." She said lastly her voice now more quiet even though she was raging on the inside."What you did nate was wrong.I love you, but you have to make this right.your the only one that can. Fine if you aren't prepared to be her boyfriend just leave it alone then. Leave her alone and let her heal on her own. But if you like this girl enough to be her's then you better fix it." she said before turning back to her salad,

User Image

around my finger
There’s no other
She’s so stupid

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items