Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[Plot] Seeds | Read Page 2! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 pm
MoonKitsune
Calder: 1T5 4 7R4P

Calder would receive a text that night...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:50 pm
Quote:
NEW SCHOOL PAPER / PP POST UP!

Link to the latest PP!: For anyone curious about Seeds and want to join in ICly, this time, the hint is a lot easier to figure out IC-wise. I mean... Hellma... Just... Hellma... Underwear.

How is that not suspicious. 8|

HELLO THERE. YOU, YES YOU!

I know a lot of people have questions regarding Seeds, so feel free to ask them here. I am not running this as a GM; I am running it as a PLAYER - I want equal opportunities for everyone to have something to play with; a lot of things that had been planned would involve the whole Seeds community instead of just a handful of people. However, remember this: If you want a more personal plot, you must take that initiative to make a proposal and PM the THIS IS HALLOWEEN mule to get it approved!

Of course, it is also up to you as a Player if you want to ICly respond to any SOS sent out, or reply to any of the threads... Maybe even make a new thread to spread your own ideas about the Hunters/Horsemen/School. Generally, your student will not be ICly removed unless in extreme cases because... Well, it would be bad if that student got angry and decided to sabotage Seeds, would it?

Generally, as a rule of thumb, if you love the school and want to stand by it, your heart will lead you to Seeds. *desu anime sparkles here*

As Zoo said, think of this as a secret SC; player-ran, but GM supported! This is an ongoing PLOT DEVICE that will ALWAYS BE THERE. No auditions needed, no elections, no nothing. All I'm asking for is a few minutes of your time to read the PP thread (now a sticky) and make a post there, before posting an application for your student to join Seeds. Alternatively, you could arrange for a PRP with: Eight (Junko), Kaiyumi (Xiu) or myself/Dragain (Lizzy)

The downside is that we are human, and will tag... Like humans.

If you are not part of the Courier, but have a plot that might need A LOT OF STUDENTS, ICly, you may PM the Seeds Admin with your SOS! Pepin is the system, so I'm going to say that the Forum is advance enough to forward that one PM to all three leaders... Who will then help with whatever is needed! Lizzy has her phone with her 24/7.

If your student had been OUT OF TOUCH with what had been happening lately, I do have IC information threads in the Seeds Forum, regarding ALL THAT HAD HAPPENED. So you get the FACTS even if your student had missed out on the ORPs that had taken place!

-> Post any questions you have here!
-> My inbox on gaia is also always open, and if you have me on AIM, go ahead and IM me too! I am Dragain on Gaia, and XDragain on AIM. For AIM, I need to add you first before you can see me, so just give me your AIM! (:

Here is an example of dear Blade's PERSONAL plot turned Seeds, approved by the admin, and also a good example of what you can do with Seeds. Of course, this is a TL;DR version!
--> Shun is a Mafia kid, and was doing Mafia things for his daddy, when he realized that his Mafia had been trafficking TiHers to the Hunters for cash; whether or not the Mafia knows about them being Hunters or just 'Reaper extremists' doesn't change the fact that Shun's daddy is not going to stop the operation.
--> At this point in time, it is still a personal plot, as Shun decides that he wants to betray his own daddy and his family. However, Mitsu (enters the gf of Shun) is worried for Shun's safety and suggests Seeds' Couriers (Seed's secret service) as a way to get people to help keep a watch out/with the operations. Shun gradually agrees to this.
--> Now, this had turned into a personal plot involving Couriers; Shun is going to track the operations and trick a hunter into turning up PERSONALLY, rather than in a golem, for the exchange.
--> From this, Lizzy (under the guise of 'Seeds Admin') will post updates regarding "A student had discovered that people had been smuggling TiHers to the Hunters... Do not travel alone!" - either way, you can use this in rp if you like. Paranoia and the like~
--> Now, this is where it will start involving everyone in Seeds; the Couriers will try to corner the Hunters, but obviously will find themselves without enough power to do so. An SOS sent via text message (OOCly sent as a guide notification/announcement through the Seeds guild) will be sent to all members to "Help your fellow students! We found the hunters! HELP US, COME TO _________! BE PREPARED!"
--> The ending is a mystery; who will win? Let's not spoil it too much, shall we? ;D

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:43 am
I'M A SEED OF CHANGE!
Name of Student: Thackery
Student/Hunter: Student
How did they discover Seeds?: newspaper
RP link, if applicable: x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:01 am
Nothing Yet
Thackery: CH1NRU8

The text arrived promptly that night; perhaps it's time to dig a little deeper.  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:33 am
I'M A SEED OF CHANGE!
Name of Student: Zar
How did they discover Seeds?: Newspaper
RP link, if applicable: [x]
shoxpanties

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:21 pm
I'M A SEED OF CHANGE!
Name of Student: Hamika
How did they discover Seeds?: Newspaper clippings
shoxpanties...?

a-disgruntled-dragon

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 am
I'M A SEED OF CHANGE!
Name of Student: Aksaja
How did they discover Seeds?: Newspaper clippings
shoxpanties

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:08 pm
I'M A SEED OF CHANGE!
Name of Student: Samantha "Sammy" Lee
How did they discover Seeds?: 2nd add paper and talking to Lizzy
RP link, if applicable: Here!

Miliardo Kason

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:11 am
Miliardo Kason
Sammy: 5P01L3R

Baneful
Zar: M0N070N3

the_scowling_cat
Hamika: D35U N3

Manda
Aksaja: KU5H-KU5H

Like for many other students, a text was sent with a username and a link to a website to those who were curious enough... The number was, as usual, unknown and untraceable...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:14 am
I'M A SEED OF CHANGE!
Name of Student: Edelweiss
How did they discover Seeds?: Lizzy & newspaper
RP link, if applicable: Here!

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:54 pm
I'M A SEED OF CHANGE!
Name of Student: Alexander
How did they discover Seeds?: Newspaper/Website with Xiu's help
RP link, if applicable: Here (Sorry so late signing up ;; )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:06 am
Valeria
Never too late ok ;; Thank you for joining! Also, I tried inviting you but it says you do not accept guild invites? D:

Alexander: 8R41NY

Zyphiris
I'M SO SORRY I thought I already invited you but I guess not... OTL

Edelweiss: M3RL10N

The text arrived a little later than usual, but it answered...  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

NeoSeussi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:09 am
Dragain
Valeria
Never too late ok ;; Thank you for joining! Also, I tried inviting you but it says you do not accept guild invites? D:

Alexander: 8R41NY

Sorry bout that! This is my friends mule account and I didn't know she had that option set to 'no'
All fixed!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:21 am
Valeria

No problem! There we go! <3  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:18 pm
Dragain
If your character does not have technology/can't use technology, YOU CAN HAVE HELP. For example, if she/he has a friend who has a laptop/skelephone, they can share.

For this, if a character can't use technology (aka doesn't know how/completely lost) could sharing be an information share or do they have to physically use the technology?  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff