Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
True Blue! (One Piece RP) Accepting! /OPEN!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahoy!!!!
  YARGH!!!!!!
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:06 pm
Jay smirked. "You want to go plunder their ship?" He asked Jake laughing. "Growing up with three older brothers helps. They are waaay stronger then me though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:08 pm
"I don't see any reason not to" Jake said as he simply passed by Jay and headed towards the stairs that headed down into the inner area of the ship. His rifle was cocked over his shoulder in a way the barrel was aimed up but even from that angle he could likely make a shot to someone infront of him. "Well then might as well check to see the booty of them" he called heading into the ship as he made his way down stairs slowly.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:44 pm
Jay followed him down. "Hope we find a ton of treasure!" He said laughing. "If we can then we can get more stuff in the next island!!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:48 pm
Surprisingly, in the captain's quarters, all that seemed of value was a rather large treasure chest, though something seemed off about it. Barrels and urns surrounded the rest of the room, save for a bed, and a map, held to the wall via daggers.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:55 pm
Standing outside of the room Jake looked inside of it at the barrels and urns. Something defiantly seemed off about it. Pulling his rifle from his shoulder he opened a compartment on the but stock of it pulling out a few oddly shaped rounds as he looked at them. "I wouldn't suggest going in there just yet till I check something" Jake told jay as he held the rounds in his hands. They were oddly shaped one end the normal style of a bullet with a primer but the front where the bullet would be instead was crimped inwards to close it. They were a personally made round that fired more like a shotgun shell then anything better for close range then anything else. Loading them he cocked the rifle as he walked inside slowly looking at the chest from time to time but his eyes mostly darting around the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:49 pm
Jay watched Jake with a raised eyebrow. He seemed to know what he was doing so he let him work.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:26 pm
Moving into the room Jake lifted his rifle Jake put the barrel to where the lock was to be at before letting lose one of the shotgun shots easily shredding the metal and wood around it. Anything that would have been a trap to the chest would have likely gone off at that point as he waited for a few moments loading another round into his rifle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 pm
There was only silence as the chest flung itself open, revealing a great mass of what appeared to be mud.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:28 pm
Jay raised a eyebrow. "thats a strange treasure." He said before walking forward and examining the contents.

((dont forget jitter we changed your power so its not clashing with the actual series))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:19 pm
A face suddenly appeared in the mud, rising up to form the figure of a young woman who, by the looks of things, wasn't happy.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:28 pm
Jay blinked and laughed. "Wow, stuff that spits out human body parts." He said smirking. "Wahts wrong? you seem mad." He said being a smart a**

A man approached the marine base seeing all the wounded. "Hmmm. Devil fruit...." He said thinking. he adjusted his marine hat and walked inside the base.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:10 pm
"It's a devil fruit user" he said shaking his head as he watched the head form wondering about it. The body was comprised of mud being part earth and water. Jay's devil fruit was probably the worst thing to go up against the fire easily able to evaporate the water and turn it into nothing more then clay. "Hit it with some of your fire" Jake said taking a step back. He was in the worst spot currently mud wasn't harmed by hitting it with bullets which was a shame in his mind.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:32 pm
Jay smirked. "Ok." He said as his arms turned into torches and he aimed at the mud. "I wanna see if this burns!" He said as fire lit up at the mouth of the torches and he smirked with a burning passion to burn the most unlikely burnable objects.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:39 am
(Bump)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:54 pm
The still irate figure solidified from the waist up, to finally reveal a rather well-endowed young woman, hands quickly moving to her hips. "What's the big idea here exactly?! Waking me up from my beauty sleep, breaking my favorite chest..." She looked around, past the two men in the room. "Hang on a tick... Where are my goons?" She asked, slightly frantic at not seeing them present.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff