Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:22 pm
Wolfrik took a step back but still looked clam. "I see you also have fangs, but I highly doubt you'll use them like you said our author allows no death within the festival." He gave a chuckle and turned away. "My offer still stands, if you want to let out your inner beast out, Little Girl." He walked away sinking threw the crowed.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image
She laughed as he repeated her words,"I plan not to kill you, unless you are that careless in battle." She says still holding her knife up towards him. She didn't let down her guard, especially now with a reason to keep it up. Her eyes remained on him, not replying to his last words, and was sure only to look away from him when the distance between them were quite a-ways. Only looking away to roll her eyes at them, really. Inner best..I have my duty as a knight to serve this world. I have no time nor thought to bed with any man. She thought to herself, putting her title as knight ahead of any desire whatsoever.

"Little girl..pft...little wolf be more like it." She grumbles under her breath, turning away from his direction of path. "You must have luck being not a human..Our blood seems to be a treat no matter the beast, though I don't be seeing how. After all, you'd think they'd tire of the same taste." She said aloud, mostly turning towards the fairy she was speaking towards before. She knew very well the varies of blood with each human, yet her words remained her very thoughts regardless of this.

(Lol unique approach to your character Xis, I look forward to its development)

(Oh, and as for rest of you, if it comes to having sex time skip and if you wanna rp it go to pms. If you're kissing, it's fine. If you're biting, it's fine. If the hand is wandering, it's fine. Yet, when clothing starts coming off or certain "areas" come into the matter....that's a sign to time skip ninja K? 3nodding So be good and mindful of what your charries are doing!)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:39 pm
Gino entered the festival with sheer apathy. Who cared if someone new had their book. It wasn't like things would get any different around here. Before, it was kind of exciting, wondering what he'd do next, but stabbing people in the eye socket got old after a while. And then Gino was distracted when the Author decided to give him secret, mystical techniques to master. And it was a good thing he did, otherwise Gino might have gone insane.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:03 am
((Sorry was my bed time))

Azhure smiled as she heard someone compliment her wings and then had a bunch of other fairies turn towards her. She meant to say thank you, but her wings had been put away when she transformed into a human. She decided to follow the purple haired girl to try and tell her thank you. When she finally caught up to her, she tried not to be a pain as she noticed that she was having a conversation with someone.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:30 am
(Tis okay Shab-chan)
User Image
Man..that wolf has gotten me in the mood to challenge someone! I wonder if this time the author will have a tournament where I can fight against one of 'em....no matter the opponent, I'll be ready! Her stance changing to battle just thinking about it. She heard the fairy approach her, and gave a slight smile,"Your expression lacks...be something afoot about ya?" She asks, wondering if anything was wrong.

With the wolf no longer present along with any threats towards her, she tucked back her knife into her sleeve. On her left arm was a knife holder where she hooked the knife. The dress's sleeve able to hide the knife well under its many wrinkles. The knife clicked into the holder and even if she was to swing her arm the knife would not budge. Though she wanted her own blade, it would be suspicious for her to have it.

In the distance she could see someone else enter the festival. It was one of the men who's true identity wasn't exposed yet to her or anyone else. He was like her, in a way. For this, she wasn't one to pry on who was who. It was only the author who knew every one of them. Her eyes returned to the fairy,"Fun one this one be." She says to her with a slight laugh towards her to ease the girl's manner.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:59 am
(Shab, your character 'the best friend' is mentioned in this post in case you don't see it k? ;3 )

User Image
"I can't escape myself...so many times I've lied..."

Gordan reared his car away to the next street over. It was dull how close his house was to the brat's, but it was even duller that the brat's ffriend was nearby as well. He went slow passing her house with his music even louder. "Wakey wakey eggs and bakey...." He chuckled just picturing how the wake up call was for the two brats. However, nearby was his right hand man's house and to which he lowered his volume out of respect. "What a sleepyhead..." He though aloud, turning the corner.

He drove all the way to the bar, knowing full well that's where his dad was. Hell, there he was just laying there asleep in front of the door. "Damn idiot.." He parked his car in front of the bar, getting out and approaching his dad. The dad groaning at his presence before puking on the sidewalk. "Come on...get up. " He growled, kicking his dad's gut. The drunken man lazily looking up before slowly standing. Yet, not for long, as he turned around and puked again in the trashcan next to him. Gordan just giving a glare before knocking him out. "Ya do that in the car and I'm leaving you wherever the heck you came from...damn idiot..." He grumbled, carrying his dad to the backseat then drove off back to the house. He sped all the way there, his tires screeching at each turn he made.

Once at his house, he picked up his dad who fell asleep on the way there and brought him inside. "There. Hurry and shower..you reek." He says before leaving the house again. His house was three houses away from that brat's and he could see her from the window with her duck sister. He rolled his eyes at the sight, going to the hose as he washed his car. Just you wait, I got plans for today.

"But there's still rage inside..somebody get me through this nightmare..."

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:45 pm
Gino continued wandering through the festival, waiting for something exciting to happen. I should've stayed home. He thought with a yawn.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 pm
User Image "Land hoe!!" Shouted the Captain at the top his lungs as he spied a harbor just in the distance with telescope. It was some good timing at that. Tonight was the night of the grand festival. The festival was something Captain Murphy would never miss. Even if someone gave him the map to a treasure buried on a sinking island, he would take the festival over the treasure! Captain Murphy closed his telescope and tossed it too his first mate before heading down to the main to give orders to his crew. "Aye ye filthy dogs! Work those sails!" He shouted. "If we don't make in time for the festival, I'll be lining ye up one by one an' branding yer hindquarters!"

The crew, while intimidated, didn't fret too much. Each member knew full well they'd reached the harbor in no time at all. The wind was blowing in their favor and the sea was being quite generous. Captain Murphy made his way to front of the ship. The wind was blowing at his back and his hair was trying blow forward, but to no avail. Captain Murphy used his own special brand of hair gel to keep his in place. Captain Murphy even made a profit off the when in town.

After a while, the ship docked into the harbor and was tied and anchored. "Alright you scurvy dogs, listen up! This the time of the festival. You all know the rules, no causing trouble unless I be around, in which case, I shan't so no trouble making. And if I see ye, I'll tie yer sorry hide to the anchor." the crew looked at Captain Murphy with a sort of fake fear. They all had no intention of being NEAR the captain during the festival. They'd all be off doing something gambling, seeing "sweethearts" or stuffing their faces and getting drunk. As for the Captain, he'd be checking on the festival, participating games, gambling, drinking, and, if it was going to happen this year, fight in the tournament of strength. "This year, I shan't be losing." Last year, Captain Murphy lost to an armored warrior.

In due time, the Captain made his way to the festival ground all by his lonesome. Along the way he talked to some his hair gel vendors and collected his share of sales. "Aye, it'll be a good night."

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 pm
Gino spotted his longtime rival/nemesis, Murphy. Ooh, I really hope there's another tournament, I'll kill him. Gino thought irritably. Naturally, the two never got along, while Gino was a denizen of the night, Murphy was the scourge of the seas. And while they both caused their fair share of mayhem, Assassins and Pirates weren't exactly the best of friends. Luckily, he has no idea who I am without my hood on, which means I may learn some valuable intel if I shadow him a little. Gino thought and began fantasizing about ripping Murphy's head off and throwing it into the ocean for a whale to eat or something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:03 pm
(Oh okay cool Oh and she wanted the best friend so you can be girlfriend)

Adriana had walked out the door as the jerk, Gordon was driving past raising his volume to extremely loud. She stuck her tongue out at him and then started to her friend's. She couldn't wait to see her, since they had been friends for forever and she didn't mind Gabby's sister Anna either. She saw Gordon go by again as she got closer to Gabby's and then saw him start to pull out. She didn't wave, she just ignored the car. No matter that she kind of liked it.

"Oh I agree. I was meaning to thank you ma'am. I guess my disguise didn't fool you. I didn't say anything because you seemed busy with someone else. I'm Azhure." She said happily. She was more chipper than a squirrel.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:09 pm
(Shaba, you shall never claim my soul! Also, Fiyah, did you think of that simply because of Pirates vs Ninja?)

User Image Captain Murphy walked onto the festival with his thumbs hanging from his belt. At his side was his trusty cutlass which had seen many skirmishes and bouts. At first glance it would appear a little ornate for actual combat but it actually quite functional even multipurpose. The hand guard doubled a ferocious knuckleduster that would leave nasty puncture wounds and catch any weapon caught in it. The blade itself was very high quality. A special kind of tempered steel made in a foreign and exotic land. And just in case Captain Murphy found himself with out his cutlass, he had his nunchaku hidden in his vest.

Once out on the grounds, Murphy found it to be a good time to test his luck. He went over to a table that was engaged in a game of Liar's Dice and joined. "Mind if I join ye?" The Captain said helping himself to an open spot. It was a common pirate game for Murphy so he would have a decent chance. Unfortunately, Murphy's crew spent more time playing the past time than he did so he only enough about the game to get around. "Alright mateys, let's see who's a dirty liar!" Murphy said happily shaking his cup full of dice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:59 pm
((I would be lying if I said no. emotion_awesome ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:06 pm
((But but but I LIKE SOULS!!!!! twisted ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:28 pm
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
User Image Now that the music was no longer playing to anoy her, and Anna wasn't have a break-down in her room, Gabby could finally settle down and read her book. Before doing so, though, she decided to get dressed in case Adriana showed. She threw on an outfit, mostly comprised of items she had only gotten yesterday as gifts.
~~~~~~~
Meanwhile, Anna was frantically pawing through her bag, and finally found her contacts. "Yessssss!" she crowed, imediatly popping them in. "Sight! I have sight!" Then she looked down at what she was wearing and moaned. Somehow, during the night, she had changed into her old footie pajamas... "Okay, I really need to change."

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm
(Lol guys ;3 So i'll be posting tomorrow with author and hell I might as well play him *shrugs* So that's tomorrow irl k? Lol I'll update the Setting tomorrow too ^^)

User Image
"Aye, nothing goes past these wise eyes. Even in your human form, the wings are there for me to see your true self. " She says very proud and even poses. Too much complimenting and it could go to her head and then the fairy would have to deal with a real air-headed knight.

"Atlas, that was no other. Twas a wolf, this is all, and twas nothing else. He gave his sniff and said his words, I drew my knife and off he was. " She bragged now posing more with a dark smirk. Her eyes went past the fairy recognizing the pirate captain up ahead playing one of the games of the festival. She couldn't help but be hungry, for some reason, and looked back to the fairy. "How about I serve you honey, dear fae?" She offers, knowing that the honey was one of the most pleasant treats for fairies alike yet also whispered fae in case she wanted to be hidden as well.

(Btw, one of the seven sins has came up and lust is now taken. Please note that you are not limited to one character and I encourage you all to have fun with your one character or however many you may want. I may even let those have past the limit if their reasons suffice as if one of them is an extra of somesort)

(And one more thing, if anyone else have noticed...Sean already spoke to his crew even though no one is playing his crew. Take this as example and try to interact with other npcs to further your post or to strengthn your character. For example, what if someone stole something of your character's...this would cause action to take place and show what type your character is around sudden attacks. Or, another example, you overhear a conversation from npcs which gives your character information she/he didn't have before. These are fun to do and to add, and hopefully I didn't annoy anyone for saying this real quick ninja mrgreen )  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff