Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:41 pm
Gaven seazed Propers neck he wanted to break it snap it to shut the creature up. " I don't give a damn about down world ...Its done very little for antoi and I. " He said even if proper was passed out. " passing out will only make this easier." The vampire said befor leaning forward moving a hand and sinking his teeth into the warlocks skin. It was a delighted taste to.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:50 pm
Their immediately came great uproar and a crash as what seemed to be every bird in New York flew through the window and flocked around Gaven, digging in with claws and beaks and beating him away from Proper with their wings. Proper stirred and looked around and immediately clasped a hand on his neck. "What the hell? I was just about to say that you dont need to kill me but you seem to be jumping the gun!" With one hand on his neck and the other on his shoulder, he sat up. his wings appearing to shrug, his feathers fanning out.  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:14 pm
xtigsx

naturerage

(Hai guisee, sorry I haven't been RPing with you. :0 I didn't realize we started. ><
Please excuse my so VERY colorful vocabulary. [sarcasm])

Akahana stepped out of the taxi. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a wad of cash, counting out her due with the tips of her fingers. She handed the wad to the cabbie and waited as he counted the money. Once he was satisfied he gave her a quick nod and sped away around the corner.
Suddenly she felt vibrations in her pocket, call waiting. The name on the screen read "Benjamin."
"Hello," Akahana huffed breathlessly into the phone to her older brother.
"Akahana, are you in New York ((is the setting in New York..?)) already? I already called ahead to the shadowhunters at the institute there--"
Akahana cut him off. " Yes, yes I'm here and don't worry I'm almost there. Call you back later okay Ben?" Before she could listen to his protests Akahana slid her phone shut and slipped it back into her back pocket.
She suddenly tensed, she could feel downworlder presence and heard voices, shouting maybe, nearby. She took off in that direction.

(Please excuse me if I'm off story, I kinda just skimmed through the RP that's happened so far and it's so detailed my eyes get all stuck so I just got the gist... Please correct me if I made a mistake. C:])

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:36 pm
the vampire smacked any birds that he could in the flock away sending some with a bone cracking tumble into the ground. The clawss and beak wounds closed up quickly with his hyper healing kicking in. Gaven remained a deathly scilence as he stared at Proper " Your trouble and if you get antoi and myself into this you'll be dead "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 pm
(*EDITED* >W<)
As Akahana ran closer to the presences she felt, she could hear voices getting louder. Soon she was standing in a cheap apartment building, peering through an open doorway at two boys.
They seemed to be in an arguement, not noticing her presence yet, so she backed up out of the doorway and hid behind the frame, hoping to find out what was going on.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:02 pm
Azn_Expo_Marker
As Akahana ran closer to the presences she felt, she could hear voices getting louder. Soon she was standing about five meters away from two boys. (Gaven's a boy right? Sorry for being doubtful...)
They seemed to be in an arguement, not noticing her presence yet, so she backed up out of the ally (ally, did you come out of Gaven's house yet? or are you still inside. xD) and hid behind the corner, hoping to find out what was going on.

(( o_o ........Yes he is a male. How that is questionable is beyond me. THey are baston and they are still in the shity apartment ))  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:55 pm
xtigsx
Azn_Expo_Marker
As Akahana ran closer to the presences she felt, she could hear voices getting louder. Soon she was standing about five meters away from two boys. (Gaven's a boy right? Sorry for being doubtful...)
They seemed to be in an arguement, not noticing her presence yet, so she backed up out of the ally (ally, did you come out of Gaven's house yet? or are you still inside. xD) and hid behind the corner, hoping to find out what was going on.

(( o_o ........Yes he is a male. How that is questionable is beyond me. THey are baston and they are still in the shity apartment ))

(Dx I'm sorry I'm sorry, it's just that I was confused about the names and how your avi is a girl that I thought you would be playing a girl but then you are playing a guy so yeah. >< Sorry.
And what does baston mean? And I'll fix the setting then. >w<)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:13 pm
(( I am playing a one girl Antoinette. I'm just not normely to one sex to play. I've played alot of male characters. Pardon my dislexia its boston. It should not be a fixed setting incase the characters begin to travel around then the setting will move ))  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:45 pm
[Ah okay, thanks for telling me. >w<]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:29 pm
Proper engaged gaven in a stare down.
"before you attempt on my rapidly degrading life you should at least hear my story, don't you think?"  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:54 pm
Akahana stood in silence beside the open door in the hallway, straining her ears to hear their conversation. To help, she whipped out her stele and drew a Mark to help with hearing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:59 pm
(( Ah sorry guys I had my live in over night shift at a clients house so no posty this weekend for me but ,I'm home and able to post oh happy V-Day the way. ))

Gaven held his ground not willing to give Proper even the slightest idea that hearing the story would change things." I prefer short stories so make it quick befor antoinette gets back. It would be ashame if she saw her errands to the market were for not. " The vampire replied.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:44 pm
((( OH COME ON I"M NOT LETTING THIS RP DIE PEOPLE IF , I HAVE TO PLAY A FULL CAST OF CHARACTERS MY SELF))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:55 am
Proper sighed, taking out his pocketwatch and looking at the picture inside.
" I wasn't telling the entire truth when i said that i was the High Warlock of Phoenix. Im the Co-High Warlock. The other is my twin sister, Prim. We were basically being employed by the Phoenix Institute. I'm not that good at battle magic, but i can see the future with shocking accuracy. My sister could fight, though. I leave one day to investigate something and i come back to our house and its a mess. She was kidnapped. I go to the Institute and I try to get them to help. I have a vision of someone with runes on their skin fighting and taking my sister." Proper looked up at Gaven, his eyes shining brightly,
" I come here and am shot! Now my only hope of saving my twin sister is a crazy vampire who wants to drink me!"  

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Azn_Expo_Marker

Genius

8,900 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:25 pm
Akahana blinked.
Were the shadowhunters in the institute she was going to kidnappers, or would they help the two?
She stepped into the room and the two boys noticed her, for the first time.
"... I might be able to help you as well, warlock."

Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces