Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Weeping Mountains |Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:03 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 430 ~ AC: 3150 ~ Ryo: ~ 1900

With the other hugging him, Setsuna's hands slipped out of his pocket and moved around Yokai's waist. "Like I said, I'll try. And if not, I'll make sure he comes back alive." Pulling back, he kissed Yokai on the lips before saying "And then we can go on that date when I get back. Just try not to mope around while we're gone." Pulling out of the other's embrace, he patted Yokai on the shoulder before he headed for the village's main gates.

((Exit to the gates))

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:44 pm
Fighting for recognition. Trapped by preconceptions. Powerful where it counts.
I ' . will remain. ' myself
User Image
Yokai Yoo Senju

Yoo watched Setsuna leave and touched his mouth carefully, worry driving out most of the thrill of being kissed. He needed to talk to Mi! He had to tell her...what? That Syy didn't want him to go with him? It was a horrible feeling but....I'll just talk to her for reassurance. he took off, determined to talk to Mi for some help.

((Exits))

↳ Twin ↳ Clone↳ Real

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Velvet Overkill

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image
Near the top of the shrine, Myuki sat barefoot, his feet dangling over the ledge. A dreamy stream of smoke lifted from his pipe before evaporating into the air above his head. With every occasional blow of the wind the bells that were attached to pin needles in his hair would chime lightly. "koo! koo!" Suddenly, the mans peace was disturbed. A pigeon circled above the shrine, as if making sure it was in fact Myuki seating on its ledges, before descending and landing next to him. Myuki simply removed the pipe from his mouth and exhaled a cloud of smoke, barely acknowledging the birds existence. "...Hm." After emptying out his pipe, he finally retrieved the message from its leg and unraveled it. It read:

"It is time to start the negotiations

-Bo'Jiriyah
"

"Dad..." Myuki sighed before placing the pipe back in his mouth and vanishing in a twist of pink pedals that would then sift down gently to ground below the shrine.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:06 am
User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

Leading Taro to this place, Mi silently walked above the liquid surface that surrounded them. The mechanics of this ability reminded her of a water glider. Those creatures were marvelous in their own birthright. It constantly reminded Mi that Shinobi belonged in this world, no matter how much pain they caused it at times. Spotting the shrine and falls up ahead, Mi approached it, setting her feet on solid ground. Even though it was second nature to walk above the water it was still less taxing to do it on a more solid looking surface. Slipping her hands into her pockets she produced a pair of small black gloves. Slipping them on she flexed her hands to make them slid up better. Her face looked pinched. I can just drown us both and get this fight over with.. Mi had made sure to get him to promise that if she fought he would oblige her. She didn't have to win to get him to do so. "The moment one of us runs out of chakra or has been bested that's it. No moves are to be made to seriously injure. Is that understood?" The Mizukage would not ever attempt something serious against any of her Shinobi but she wanted to be sure Taro knew that. Looking at the floor with a gloomy expression she added one more thing. "If you are wounded at any point you must allow for treatment no matter what..." She was a healer. Sue her.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:21 am
User Image User Image

[ Genin | Saiketsu | Genjutsu Class | Sensor Ninja ]
[ Chakra: 245 ]

Silently, Taro followed beside the Kage as she lead him towards the shrine. His feet, following the Kage, walked above the water in an almost biblical manner. Of course, he hardly noticed this or his surroundings. Save for looking around and memorizing the layout of the village, Taro was not very interested in what was around him. Let the world burn, it it would lead him to his glory. The Mizukage appeared to locate her destination and lead them away from the water to the shrine. Once they arrived, Taro noticed the Mizukage put on a pair of gloves--at the same time, with a tug on the wraps on Taro's hands, the bandages came unraveled. He couldn't help but smile at the slight irony. As the Kage went over her "rules" for the battle, Taro flexed his hand to assure that he was still getting a decent amount of blood flow. "I doubt I will be injured, but I understand." Though not a healer, Taro could clot any flesh wounds, bruises did not need healing, and if the Mizukage was abiding by her own rules, he probably would not have any broken bones.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:32 am
User Image

████████████████ ████████████  {} ████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMI YOUNG ROOxxxxxxxmizukage

This was it. A spar she didnt want to do but in order to keep Taro in line she was going to do it. If she wanted to keep her Genin in line she had to do this herself. Looking out at the surroundings she soaked the scenery in before closing her eyes. Letting out a sharp breath she opened her eyes and let her gaze flicker to Taro's. Crimson meeting crimson. Bending her knees she jumped back a good distance, putting her directly over the slightly churning water surface. Grabbing the medium sized gourd that she kept on her person at all times, she spilled the highly acidic solution into the water around her. Going through a few hand signs in the same instant, she began her Jutsu. Flicking her wrists two dozen spherical balls of water shot up into the air around her. They lazily floated , suspended above her head. She was not going to harm him but she was not going to underestimate him either. He deserved a good fight, one in which she did not hold back. Anyone deserved that respect. "Let's hope so..." She had to think a few steps ahead and her mind spun as she focused on this spar. Snapping her fingers the spherical orbs began to vibrate and then shot out directly at Taro. If they came into contact with him the acid in the water would burn through his clothing and if he split through any of the orbs it would burn through clothing and at least two layers of skin. Come into contact with him... That was her goal.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Rain Water Resonance

Beloved Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:52 am
User Image User Image

[ Genin | Saiketsu | Genjutsu Class | Sensor Ninja ]
[ Chakra: 210 ]

It would seem the Kage wasn't looking to ease into the battle slowly. Taro had already allowed a small amount of blood to pour from his pores, preparing to retaliate. As the orbs came flying at Taro, he quickly drew enough blood to form a katana sword--one that would be good for cutting. With one sweep, he managed to cut through about twenty of the projectile orbs of water. However, of those that he missed, one hit him directly in the leg. Almost instantaneously, the section of his pants hit by the attack burned away, followed soon after by the flesh underneath. Though not used to pain at all, Taro could figure that this was the burning sensation of an acid, and therefore that gourd that the Mizukage had poured into the water must've had a special treat within. Despite the pain, Taro wasn't prepared to go down without a fight. Taro raised the hand which did not wield the katana and aimed it at the Kage. His pores widened, and fifteen sharp needles appeared and launched themselves at the Kage. It was a simple attack, and one that Taro did not expect to work. He just wanted to see how the Kage would respond.

Techniques used:
- Ken no Rubi - Rank C
- Arei no Hari - Rank D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:50 pm
User Image
XXXXXXF l o uXH o j oXU w a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
|xxChuuninxx|xx|xx Hojo Clanxx|xx|xxKirigakurexx|xx|xxMedical Ninjaxx|xx|xxBukijutsu Classxx|

↯↙↙XX
I Will Forever Remember My
P A S T
XXThat Doesn't Mean I Don't Have Room For a F U T U R EXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Flou stood at the top of the shrine, his sword sheathed and his eyes slimmed. He stared out across the sky and sighed, the mission had gone well, they had captured the thieves and the swords were returned to the village. But Flou still did not know of the location of Aki. Aki was supposed to be with them still. Flou's plans were ruined and now he had nothing once again except for his new look on life before the mission. Mi had stepped down as the kage, leaving the man who Flou once thought of as an Outsider, was now the kage. Flou was tired of this, his entire life in Kiri he had the feeling that he was following the right order's, the one's of the village, but with close analyzation. He'd realized he had it all wrong. Standing up, Flou began to walk towards the office area of Sypher.

Theme Music ::
Chakra Lvl :: 445c
Jutsu's ::
Bonuses ::
Durations ::
Experience [AC] :: 4,800

OoC ::

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:28 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
The monk had wasted little time to find a place for him to relax. The concept of the whole village had been turned upside down for him, and even then Zay settled simply in the center of the temple. It was... Peaceable. He inhaled deeply of the moist air. Samehada enjoyed the very area they were in, but then again... Tsume did not. "Yes, yes... I understand," he mumbled simply to the blade, whilst he began to polish his blades.

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:20 am
User Image● ● ● ● xxlook not to the present but to the future
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯ ⋯⋯i いませんが存在しはするが 見て
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Footsteps light and without pause, Aki approached the place where the flaming haired Shinobi had taken refuge. 'Make sure he doesn't misunderstand my departure. I'm not running away, I'm doing this for Kiri. Always for our home'. Any other time Aki would have lied and merely said she had delivered the news but the white haired Mizukage, previous Mizukage, had looked tortured and lost. It was a look that had reminded her of the time she had spent with her older sisters in the whore houses. I would have just told her to ******** off. It's her fault we are stuck here. I thought you wanted freedom. Now you are this villages stupid dog. True. Aki had originally wanted her freedom. Away from the human bane that seemed to do her wrong at every turn. But that was before. There were still answers she had to find and... I'll never let you peacefully stay by his side. Remember that. I'll be here with you forever and ruin that peace! Not even thoughts about Flou were safe. Pausing a cautious enough distance away, Aki looked on at the red haired shinobi. "Mi told me to find you. No matter what." It was a weak opening sentence and explanation as to why she was here but it was not as if she was looking to put any thought behind it.

Technically she wasn't sure if she was even allowed to be in Kirigakure. After the mission she had still been under her demons control and had ended up a good distance away from the site and Kirigakure itself. Mi had come to her then, already on her way out with that strange group of shinobi. With percise instructions she had been directed back to Kirigakure. Mi had given her a choice. Run and be hunted or become productive to Kirigakure. Mi had promised her that Sypher would understand and that if she followed Zayr around she could learn something new and find some sort of new purpose for herself; the latter less appealing to her. "I am to deliver a message, whether you want to hear it or not." On edge now she took a small breath and closed her eyes, trying to recall the whole message; word for word. " 'The safety of Kirigakure is under question. Especially with the fall of Yukigakure. The village needs information and it needs stronger allies. I am going to go and procure such means for Kiri.' " Aki paused, letting her sentence trail and her eyes open; gaze returning to the monk. Expression blank, she gauged his reaction. If he was hostile about her being here, delivering this, Aki would keep the next part to herself and allow him to haul her to wherever it was he would take her. She was still a criminal with no official document from Mi that she was under the small woman's protection. I bet...he attacks.

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:05 pm

User Image
One blade, then another. It was a steady and monotonous process, but it was the closest thing he got to having something peaceful happen to him at last. There was nothing in the world at this point. The gentle waters running about the shrine. He had spent the time, thinking on Calsypher, the boy from Kumogakure. How much of that information was what Mi knew? He hoped that it had been very little of it... But it wouldn't be unlike her if she did. The whet stone had been set aside, and the oiled rag was simply to be used, as per usual in the process. Then in the end, that world of peace found its end for the time being.

A lone voice broke the silence the monk had reveled in, the ever rare occasion. The voice of the girl, Aki, the mind witch. It was all he could to not take the young woman's head, when she mentioned she was delivering a message. As it was Aki, he wouldn't give her much room. She wouldn't notice, as he pulled together the focus to reach the state of defense. He would abide no genjutsu used upon him. "Why?" There were so many questions, just stemming from there. Mi leaving, with no word for him. Why this girl would come back, when there was nothing more she had to deal with in the village here? His fingers wrapped about the hilt of Samehada, with its size engorged beyond the bandages even now, as he rose to his feet. "What is there, for me to believe that you're really here for the good of us in the Mist? What good could come of you coming to me?" It was little more than his own caution the stopped his thoughts on attack.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:32 pm

As Zayr tensed, so did Aki. She stood her ground, however, not wanting to seem meek before the monk. It would only make her resolve look like putty. Besides. She was no coward. She understood the repercussions for coming here without physical evidence. Stupid b***h. He will kill us. Which was the truth. He had the potential. More so than anyone else she had encountered in this village. As he laid his suspicions of her out to her, Aki narrowed her eyes slightly. Being truthful came automatically and before he got the notion that she was doing this for the benefit of mist she was going to carve out such illusions before the took further root in his mind. She was not here to give false pretenses. She was here to find something. Once she did she would leave. That was the extent of her promise with Mi. "I'm not here for the good of Mist. I could care less about Kirigakure. This is not my home, nor will it ever be. You can believe me or not. I don't have tangible proof to prove anything... The only thing I can give you is my life." Her inner demoness hissed. Aki met Zayrs gaze head on, not flinching one bit. It was the truth. Coming here was a gamble. They could very well execute her. Why would she come to a hostile village just for shits and giggles to 'say' she had a message to deliver to one of the top Jounin in the village? Maybe the former Mizukage gave him too much credit. He didn't seem to be as philosophical as all other monks were. "Mi promised I would find 'something' here... I have no clue what she is talking about but I indulged her." The woman had practically black mailed her into it after all. With that vague promise she would find something Aki was stuck in this village or doomed to be hunted. She figured searching for that vague thing Mi promised she would find, Aki found herself here, before Zayr. "Can I continue or are you going to kill me now?" Her voice was nonchalant as if she were talking about plans for dinner or something of the sorts. This was the person she had been molded into. Unfeeling or uncaring for the welfare of others nor her own.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:24 pm

User Image
His fingers flexed simply upon the enormous blade's hilt, and she met his eyes. It wasn't as if he had been giving her the glare. Within the state of defense, Zay was calm. He'd know if the woman tried to slip a genjutsu over him, and even further, he'd be ready and willing to strike down the woman. Well, it didn't much seem like the girl was looking to make friends, or even fool him. She wasn't there for the village, and somehow... Mi had hung something over the girl's head. What would it be that she was even bothering to try to find? It made the monk wonder so. He wouldn't necessarily be asking. She was gutsy, that much was sure.

"It's something I'm still thinking about, but do go on. There's a lot of questions, and maybe you'll have some answers," the monk answered the girl. It was likely that in her presence, he wouldn't ever quite decide. After all, she'd been an enemy, a tormented prisoner, and worse. Now, it was time for her to bounce into the graces of a village. Perhaps even make herself a home, or... At least make it so he wouldn't have to track her as she went along in the village.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:13 pm

Releasing the small breath she didnt realize she was holding, Aki let her gaze move away from the monks. Looking over his head she tried to relax her frazzled nerves. It was impossible but she had to in order to get a hold of herself and her wits. He was still a threat to her. He can still kill us, maybe he just want the information first then he will chop us to pieces. Slowly collecting herself she once again looked to Zayr. "Fair enough... She said 'You would probably never forgive her for this but she needs you where you are. Not tied to the Mizukage's seat. Sypher was a choice that might seem far fetched but it keeps him in the spotlight. The council, the shinobi, the people, everyone is going to be watching him. It was the only solution she could come up.' There was that..." Pausing for a moment she tried to carefully recalled the last bits. It wasn't as if Mi had given her a lot to say. "The swords. Mi was worried about the swords. She is unsure if they are safe at the moment but she wants you to make sure that the right decision is made for them. She wants them to stay in Kirigakure no matter what..." That left a bad taste in her mouth talking about those damn steel pieces of weaponry. She had almost gotten killed over them. "Mi also said to stay sharp. Yukigakure was destroyed from the inside out. She is going to see if she can find information on the outside but she wants you to watch the inside. She trusts her people but there are sore spots where you would least expect it." Aki stopped short. That was the extent of her conversation with the Kage expect for one simple person message for Zayr that didn't involve work. This was harder for Aki to spit out so she stayed quiet, keeping it to herself.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:31 pm

User Image
There was nothing wrong. His system had not been dabbled upon by the sorcerous little rogue from the stone. She began to explain just what it was that Mi had been thinking. It was good she knew him so well, that he wouldn't be stuck in the hell hole of an office. He'd done enough of that whenever Satoshi had disappeared. After which, came the other swords. The explosives blade was back. All but Samehada was hidden away in the safe behind the walls. He was partly responsible for finding good swordsmen within the mist to make use of them all. Then came the news of Yukigakure's fall. It wasn't quite something that bothered him. The mole? Yes, that did. Yuki had been allied to the snakes over in Konoha, however.

"Is that all?" began the monk. "If it is, and you'll probably see Mi before I do again, I guess here's a message. We'll talk when you get back. There's a lot to talk about. So come back safe." It was the simplest message the monk could think of, without of course, shouting at the poor girl. While he did feel like maintaining his position, ready to strike, he didn't want to spook the genjutsu users. That would serve for nothing.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas