Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Welcome to Equestria!** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:52 pm
Snowflake smiled. "A baby dragon! How cute!" She looked back at Twilight. "Fluttershy? Who's she?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:25 pm
"She's a pegasus that lives just outside of Ponyville. She loves to take care of all sorts of animals from birds to bears." Twilight explained.

Bonfire blocked the door from the adventurers. "No, no! Twilight's meeting a new friend of min. She's really shy. I mean almost more shy than Fluttershy! Any more guests might overwhelm her. Let's just stay in here and I'll help you out."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:12 pm
Snowflake smiled. "An animal caretaker! How fun!" She paused a bit. "Twilight? Are we...friends?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:25 am
Twilight and gave Snowflake a gentle smile. "If you want us to be. You're a very nice pony." She praised, still smiling.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:35 pm
"Sounds fair. Set up the pedestal over there, I shall receive my inscribing kit." replies PF.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:38 pm
Bonfire used his magic to levitate the book that was alreadt on the pedastel onto the table, placing a bookmark in it before closing it. He wouldn't want Twilight to go through the trouble of finding her page again.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:15 pm
PF places his Transcriber onto the table across from the book. He grabbed a tube from the machine, and dragged to over to the book. He clipped it to the side, and it began flipping through the pages, transcribing them into its memory and projecting them onto the wall. ((Futuristic, eh?)) PF scans through the pages, searching for a specific term.

"Aha! I found it! Scerothas." announces PF proudly, grinning from ear to ear. "It says that it is hidden by a large oak tree, covered in silver moss. 'Find the root of all knowledge...' Huh, I wonder what that means."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:19 pm
Snowflake smiled, feeling warmth in her heart. "Friendship....feels nice!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:38 pm
"Would you like me to help you decide which pony you want to meet next? I'm sure Bonfire is going to show you the other girls." Twilight started to recall her friends. "Let's see, Applejack is an apple farmer and always ready to make a new friend. Rainbow Dash can be a bit hasty and sometimes judgemental, but she's still a great friend. Pinkie Pie is... well... Pinkie Pie. There's. Exact way to describe her. Fluttershy, as I told you takes care of animals. And Rarity is the best dressed pony in Ponyville!" She explained now slightly gasping for air. She took a sip of her tea and added, "but it's up to you who you want to see next."

Bonfire thought about the clue. "Hmm... tree, tree... root of knowledge. Maybe... the library?" Bonfire concluded. "It is a tree after all."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:46 pm
"AH! Bonfire my lad! Your genius astounds me! To the basement!" exclaims PF, rushing to the stairs. He passes through the main chamber, ignoring Bonfire's plea and galloping to the stairs. He regards Snowflake in a glance, "Good evening young lass, haven't got the time for introductions. Another time, another life perhaps." and bounds down the stairs, almost tripping.

Trey tries to keep up, also regarding Snowflake: "Diddo!"

Tempest slowly lumbers behind, "I'm afraid I'd be trampled over if I don't keep up. Sorry. Have a nice day." he says with a smile.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:05 pm
((I'm having deja-vu right now...))

Bonfire rushed out to the main room, looking rushed. "Um, sorry Twilight. I think I might have just given Path Finder a reason to dig up your basement..."

"What?! Nuh-uh! Not gonna happen! Professor!" she shouted, running after the two ponies. "Sorry guys, just go ahead and go visit somepony else. I'll catch up!" and with that, she took off down the stairs after the adventurers.

"Well then, Snowflake. Who do you want to meet next?" Bonfire asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:09 pm
Snowflake looked a little shaken. "W-Who were THEY?!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:13 pm
((About what may I ask?))

"There! That floorboard looks loose! Pry it up as I work on moving the bookshelves!" orders PF.

Trey pries the board off, and began digging. A few feet down, and he hit rock. "Nothing here!" he called, strolling away and leaving a pile of dirt in his wake.

"Um, h-hey, guys? I don't think we should be doing this..." stated Tempest, backing towards the stairs to avoid flying splinters.

"Nonsense! It's for the sake of adventure chap! Now shake a hoof and help!" says PF, knocking over a whole bookshelf, finding nothing behind it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:17 pm
"Those two were Professor Path Finder and his assistant Azure Chest. AKA, Trey Azure. The Pegasus was the stallion I helped find the other two earlier this morning. But they're quite a destructive duo. Let's just go visit somepony else." Bonfire said.

Twilight stopped at the bottom of her stairs and picked up the two adventurers with her magic, a purple aura wrapping around and seizing them both. "Just WHAT do you think you're doing to my basement?!" Twilight shouted at them.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:22 pm
"Uh-oh..." whispers Trey.

"Well you see, my pupil, there was a riddle in the book saying 'return to the roots of all knowledge.' And this is a library, in a tree." replies PF, confident.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff