Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
{ THE TREASURE ROOM } BATTLEGROUNDS CONCLUSION P 31 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:30 pm
LP

Bloodlust Dante

"I've no idea. They are disgusting. And they are multiplying. Why are they so fleshy-" she sneered. Bul was... GOSSIPING!!! GASP. Giggling darkly Bul wasn't prepared when she heard Willow address Demi. "Oh sweet Jack no.." she scoffed then burst into laughter at Demi. "This is just rich."

"Bulrina? Are you even serious WILL? Yea I went there."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Nuru grumbled irritably about being patted.

"Zar. Wha'd ah say?" She gave her the dirtiest look she could muster like this. Which was notably less severe without her shaggy boy brow line thing going on. Oh well. She tried?

Still her red glowing gaze shifted over from scareling to scareling.

"T'hell are they doing here, anyway? T'shinies too. Is this some sorta scareling eaters nest?" He mused curiously.

"Like a... do dragons eat scarelings?" She gave Zar a curious look.

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

Rown

Friendly Hunter

Well, Savior was going to grab for the little crying thing to eat it but someone else already did and seeing as they were an undead Savior was very much in a GTFO situation. It was easily for him to move away and hope he didn't bother anyone in the process that also happened to be an undead.

Where the hell were all these things coming from anyway, all the people and the small crying things? Reaper children maybe?

Mandy gave Wash a look that could be interpretted as either what are you on or what the Jack are parents telling scarelings these days?

"Dont worry, I dont particularly feel like exploding and taking forever to reform. Besides you're a bit skinny for my taste."

What. He really couldnt resist messing with the kid just a bit.

Ravvlet

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 pm
Wait..that voice! Candace sat up with a gasp and looked around, her eyes widening the moment she laid eyes on goopy Gale. She immediately burst into happy tears. "GALE!" She cried, running right for him and stopping just short of hugging him. He was covered in gross Halloween stuff. "Gale you're okay! The big bully one has Deryk and Marcus! Tell him to stop, Gale!"

Kuromeez

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:32 pm
((To the hunters))

"They are NOT diseased!" Calder spat, turning about and placing her hands on her hips. "They are just wibble scarlings and they are without their parents. How can you be so cruel?!" She wagged her finger at them. "You don't know how they got here, and look - they are just terrified!" She turned to them, melting as she looked at then and brought her hands together to her VERY busty chest.

It was clear to see that Calder had a very soft spot for scarlings.

She slowly moved to them. "Hey there." She cooed, voice sweet and soft, eyes glimmering green. "It's okay. We're not going to eat you. Were are your mommies and daddies?" They looked like little reapers after all. "Did someone take you away from home?" They could have been kidnapped along with these stolen jewelery in some hideaway on campus! HOW AWFUL!!!

She knelt down a bit to be more at their level. "Mamma Calder will look after you."

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:34 pm
((Leon enters))

At first there was a couple of thumps, one, then another and then nothing but a moment of silence before the

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
Leon, big tough, punch all yo' buns Leon

Was crying on the floor and holding his scuffed knee and sobbing pitifully without a care. "Ow, ow, ow , ow!" he whined and moaned pathetically before calling out for Gale and finally took a look around.

And saw for himself all the scary things that loomed over him for once. User Image

and he booked it, all the way to the treasure and dived in with his tear stained face peeking out of it. "I dun wanna get eaten, Leon does not taste vewy good scary mon'sters!"

--------------------------------------

At least the tiger student recognized her, demi let out a huff and cocked her hip. "Like, duh, who did you think i was?" she said with a roll to her eyes and spotted the toddler of wash and sneered at it. with its snot nosed face and...

and.... delicious fear.

She just couldn't resist strutting closer and wiggling her fingers in the air. "Oh, you look positively delicious!" she growled in content and moved closer still, trying to direct the fear energy on the toddler. "You want a taste of rabies, I can provide it for you?"

She wasn't even going to address miss Bullina, after all.

Bitches don't like other bitches.

Pepzilla

LP

Letting out a breath, Jericho glanced behind her to see if she managed to escape the arrow. It looked like she did. Where did that even come from? Was the school under attack AGAIN? That made her very. Very. Nervous. She wasn't ready. Especially not like this.

Though, she was about to be distracted as she caught the shining light of a hundred treasures. With her jaw dropping open, she just stared at the beauty that was the shiny. Immediately, she took off her pin, in which she took on her much larger red dragon form.

The dragon charged towards the treasure and stood over it protectively. She was claiming this. Yes.

"Don't any of you try to take this!" she snarled while looking at them each warily. Especially the kids. Damn scarelings would probably try to take her preeccsssioouussssss....  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

((entering))

Enter, the proud and mighty.....little kid version of Otto.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He was ready to take down that Hunter stealing monster...but something shiny caught his eye. A lot of shiny..so..

Glittery.

Otto squealed and jumped into a pile of treasure. "I'M RIIIIIICH!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And then Cady tumbled in after the rest.

She glanced around frantically. She couldn't even RUN properly- these new legs were just TOO WEIRD, and she kept compensating for breasts that weren't there.

She NEEDED to find that hourglass-

And then she saw the scarelings. First thought: bite size

She stared at them and tried to give a reassuring grin.

She failed.  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:36 pm
Siddie was disoriented and confused. What was this place? Treasure? Why were there scarelings here? Most importantly, where had the door gone? This was not good. He pressed back against the wall, instinctively finding a patch of shadow to blend into.

---

Normally, Jordan would have landed on his feet on the other side of the portal. However, his reflexes and balance were keyed to a considerably larger and stronger body, and he wobbled for a few seconds before falling right on his butt.

It was then that he realized the room was full of freaks. And that none of them except Gale were in any shape to take the things on. He clenched his fists and kicked the floor in sheer frustration.

Worst. Day. Ever.

((Jordan is currently a six-year-old blond kid, wearing an oversized t-shirt and shorts.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:37 pm
[[entering]]

Angenora sighed as the arrows were no longer after him. "At least those jack arrows are gone now. At least we can talk until we can figure out how to get out of here. I didn't get your name. I'm Angenora Jewels." He said as he panted a little then smiled lightly at the stunning ghoul.

Baneful

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:37 pm
Tybalt gawked as all the scarelings started invading the room. Just what had they walked into?

"Hasn't anyone heard of staying out of the pumpkin patch!?" He demanded, sneering at all the brats and moving close to LW, Ren and the rest. He didn't hate kids, but these ones smelled weird. Almost like...? Naaah.

"Hell should I know! But I want out!" He gave them all a quick look over, making sure none of them were hurt, before crossing his arms over her chest; only to make a face when he was reminded, yet again, about his chest. "Ugh..."

- - - - - -

"Ow!" Now Fell, toppled over. She hit the ground with a thud and cursed, turning to look back at LW, who had finally made it into the room. Though it was Kingsbane to speak first.

:Disssgusssting...: He was looking at the scarelings. :I dissslike ssscarelingsss.: He grumbled irritably.

Was that all...?

"Oh come on, they're not that bad. Look at how cute they areeee~" She made little cooing noises at them--which sounded a little awkward while in a man's body.

Kyrieko

Grey Dragon

kuromeez

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Zar pretended not to hear Nuru, just gave her ear a little scratch. Determined to give Nuru's demands to not pet her head as much credibility as she'd given boob grabbing earlier.

"I have no idea. Maybe this is where they.. keep them? Expensive toys though. I don't think even I had gold playthings and my parents were...pretty rich. Could be a dragon, but they wouldn't eat scarelings, they'd get in real trouble for that. They..look like little reapers."

She did give what had to be Calder a funny look though. Guess she was taking the ghoul thing very serious.

She blinked as the student from the school arrived. "I'm Zar." she stated "Guessing you don't know anymore than we do Angenora?"

Frezir

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:39 pm
Jericho caught the little blonde twirp jumping into HER treasure. With a low growl, she just flicked her tail to try and knock the kid out of the pile.

"Back off pipsqueak! This is MINE!"

Drifter Jet Enduro

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas