Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
Me and my boyfriend! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do we make an adorable couple?
Yes! <3
100%
 100%  [ 39 ]
Total Votes : 39

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Shadow Ra Warrior
DJ Arctic Wolf
gothicchibee
Acidburn95
Are there any requests for what people want to see me and koneko doing in a picture? Nothing too profane ok....

I want to see you kiss Koneko's cheek as she has her arm's around your neck ...... XD

emotion_facepalm they're both guys.

And...... stare

Do I hear a good ol' fashion beat down coming?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Onato
Shadow Ra Warrior
DJ Arctic Wolf
gothicchibee
Acidburn95
Are there any requests for what people want to see me and koneko doing in a picture? Nothing too profane ok....

I want to see you kiss Koneko's cheek as she has her arm's around your neck ...... XD

And...... stare

Oooh!!!! Can I sell tickets!!??
Winner gets to beat the s**t out of my dad! ......he doesn't want me and koneko together because she's ******** douche bag......

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:02 pm

Acidburn95
Onato
Shadow Ra Warrior
DJ Arctic Wolf
gothicchibee
Acidburn95

And...... stare

Winner gets to beat the s**t out of my dad! ......he doesn't want me and koneko together because she's ******** douche bag......

Go for it!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Acidburn95
Onato
Shadow Ra Warrior
DJ Arctic Wolf
gothicchibee
Acidburn95

And...... stare

don't misunderstand guys. I didn't know koneko was trans. That's why I facepalmed. I'm all for free love here

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Acidburn95
Onato
Shadow Ra Warrior
DJ Arctic Wolf
gothicchibee
Acidburn95

And...... stare

I think I'll just skip over there now and bake you and Koneko some brownies to much on while I get my mom to *shivers* talk to your dad and talk some sense into him. If that doesn't work.....

I'll call in back up. And trust me, he does NOT want to have the conversation with either of my sisters. That would spell not only defeat for him, but severe embarrassment of being beaten (possibly beaten up) by a 13 (Probably 16 by the time I can get them over there) girl. Not being sexist there. Just the age thing..... Okay ignore everything I said. I'll just make everyone brownies.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:44 pm

SilentVex

i want brownies...

Acidburn95

CAN I HELP KICK YOUR DAD'S A**?! He is SOOO mean for not wanting one of the cutest couples I have EVER SEEN to be together!

Black Veil Brides 98

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:46 pm

Black Veil Brides 98
SilentVex

i want brownies...

Acidburn95

CAN I HELP KICK YOUR DAD'S A**?! He is SOOO mean for not wanting one of the cutest couples I have EVER SEEN to be together!

I makes brownies! With Rolos! Rolo brownies!!!

Well, I get mom to make brownies. I don't think mine would be brownies, more like black rocks with mush in them.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:50 pm

SilentVex

on second thought...i'll take the rolo's! hold da brownie! i LOVE rolos! almost as much as i love andy biersack! but shhhh, dont tell da rolos!

Black Veil Brides 98

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Black Veil Brides 98

Secret is safe with me. Besides, nothing beats dark chocolate in my opinion... Hmmm... dark chocolate brownies... could it work?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:58 pm

SilentVex

i like dark chocolate and white chocolate... dark chocolate brownies are amazing, but lets take this brownie talk to PMs so we dont clutter up the thread.

Acidburn95

I LOVE YOU KONEKO! ;D You guys are the BEST couple ever! ;D

Black Veil Brides 98

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:24 am

Q-Q i cant think of words to describe oh adorable that looks ^3^
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:25 am

I'm jelly. .^.

Visual Brian

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Me and koneko are gonna do this dance at an anime convention!!!
We're gonna dress up as the two blonde twins in the video :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUN96H-u9VU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:39 pm

SilentVex
Acidburn95
Onato
Shadow Ra Warrior
DJ Arctic Wolf

And...... stare

I think I'll just skip over there now and bake you and Koneko some brownies to much on while I get my mom to *shivers* talk to your dad and talk some sense into him. If that doesn't work.....

I'll call in back up. And trust me, he does NOT want to have the conversation with either of my sisters. That would spell not only defeat for him, but severe embarrassment of being beaten (possibly beaten up) by a 13 (Probably 16 by the time I can get them over there) girl. Not being sexist there. Just the age thing..... Okay ignore everything I said. I'll just make everyone brownies.

I wanted to retract my "and" comment as I look over at page 3 seeing that it was a grammar error but I don't mind sharping my swords stare

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Shadow Ra Warrior
SilentVex
Acidburn95
Onato
Shadow Ra Warrior
DJ Arctic Wolf

And...... stare

I wanted to retract my "and" comment as I look over at page 3 seeing that it was a grammar error but I don't mind sharping my swords stare

I KINDDA want to sell brownies at the event while Mr. Acid sells tickets. We'll get you a nice little stadium. Don't worry, I'll split profits.
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff