Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
Suzume's Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:31 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Kumogakure ¥ Ninjutsu/Bloodline ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Jounin (Oinin) ¥ Hyouton ¥
¥ Ryo: 06200 ¥ AC:000013200 ¥ Chakra :605 ¥
¥ Stamina : 325 ¥

Relaxing a bit at her words he replied,"Thank you. I would not have even asked you to place yourself in danger if I didnt think it was worth it. You obviously care a very great deal about your son. No child should have to grow up without its mother. But I am glad you understand the gravity of this. If something like that were to attack us here it would be catastrophic. While I do not think its one hundred percent manditory for you to come with I know I would feel alot better having someone else with experience. I have faith in my genin but there just genin. There is a limit to what they can accomplish. The only things I dont like are that one, were going into this almost blind, two we dont know if its true, three if its true if its still on the loose, and four that this could very very easily turn into a suicide mission."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:36 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

Chakra Pool: 595 ~ Stamina Pool: 495 ~ AC: 24,450 ~ Ryo: 8,200

Sending in a jounin and genin on such a mission, they must have been very good to qualify. "All are valid points Myurai. This will be my first real mission since I've been able to come back as a shinobi. But it would be a good idea to have at least two jounin come along on such a mission." If she could help make the mission a success then it be worth it. Plus she was curious to know of the state of things. It would be good to see first hand just what was going on. "When did you say this mission will begin? Tomorrow?" asked Suzume, knowing she would have to make plans for Shin to be taken care of.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
Simple :: S-Rank
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Torrential Blessings
• Chakra pool +65

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Offensive Style: Mistborn Stepping
Practice :: Rank S
Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise.

Defensive Style: Plucking Roses
The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air.

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:57 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Myurai relaxed quite a bit now that he had finally gotten it off his chest as he sat back on the couch a bit," Yes my team is schedualed to leave tomorrow around noon. Were going to head to Takumi to pick up some things then were heading to the Land of Fire." He had somehow acquired a shopping list half a scroll long somewhere along the line.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:13 am
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Blood Red Sparrow ~ Kumogakure ~ Jounin ~ Bukijutsu ~ Bukijutsu ~ Samurai ~ Cloud (German Shepherd)

A stop by in Takumi would be in order, it would be a chance to pick one or two things up. "I'm sure everything will be fine Myurai. We just have to get in, get out, be as quiet and discreet as possible." assured Suzume. She had recently gone through training and now every time she walked, she made zero noise. She would be on time tomorrow and arrange things with the baby sitter Akiko so that her son would be taken care of.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words
A passive technique whereby the user can accurately judge the distance, location, and speed of an incoming object or person based on the sounds made and the disturbances made in the environment.

Vorpal Blade
A passive technique that forces the user’s blade to act as if it were twice as sharp as it actually is. This makes it easy to carve through armor even without the use of techniques that do so, and those techniques become potent enough to slice through heavy armors.

Insight Rain
Description: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Torrential Blessings
• Chakra pool +65

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute
The ninja has come to realize the fruits of his efforts. His training has finally paid off, and whether he realizes it or not, his footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface he walks on. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Silent, swift, and sharp. The practitioner is able to creep about at a decent pace while making close to zero noise.

The practitioner is so well developed in their art that they are now able to snatch shuriken, kunai, senbon, and other such projectiles straight from the air.

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:31 am
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Her plan was a solid one though with the exception of one thing. He wasnt a stealthy person. He was geared for force recon, when you had to get in, blow up stuff, and get out. Sadly this mission didnt call for much of that. Leaning back a bit he began to think. What would he do for the rest of the day and into the night. He never could sleep before a big mission and training was probably not a good idea. Myurai turned his attention back to Suzume and said," Tell me, what do you do the night before a big mission? I myself can never sleep. nerves I guess."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:42 am
User Image

Stealth could not be too hard, Suzume was certain that they would be successful. They just needed to find a place that they could sneak through and hope that there would not be a sensor around. When asked what she did before a big mission, the red head had to give it some thought. "Well... before, I went out to my favorite restaurant. They serve good sushi and tea." She remembered her father liking tea and sweetening it for her since she was too young to really like the taste.

"I suppose that is something I could still do now. I'd just have to be careful in taking Shin'ichi with me, I wouldn't want him to get fussy and cry in the restaurant." Now that she had a son, she wanted to try and spend more time with him. In between missions and such if she could since she was his only parent left now.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

Torrential Blessings
• Chakra pool +65

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Quaint, quiet, Apollo slowly moved his head from out the ground and began walking on solid earth yet again. He didn't know what he was thinking at all; this wasn't logical, but for some reason or another it was a need. "I thought I'd gotten rid of all these soft feelings. . " It only showed he had more room to grow as a man of science and more experimentation needed to be furthered. Coming up to where her apartment was stationed took no time at all and, as he was about to enter, he heard the voice of another inside, causing him to rethink his decision. If he were to get into a fight here, it be him versus two different nin of varying skill level. Most likely, it'd draw more attention than he cared for. . but he couldn't walk away. Slowly twisting the knob, opening the door, the tresses of blonde would be the first thing anyone would see as he came on in. Eyes a deep green, face with lack luster - hopefully this wouldn't turn bad. He didn't have the time for it. ". . I apologize for interrupting your conversation, but. . if I could have a few words with the lady." It was if nothing had happened and perhaps, to him, nothing had. Merely subjective to those who viewed him and viewed what he had done, it was something he paid no mind too, but others did.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:07 pm
User Image

Despite hearing someone outside, Suzume had not thought much of it. She wasn't the only one in this apartment building after all, but what did catch her attention was the turning of her own door knob. Already she was on edge, but then seeing just who waltzed through her door had the red head on her feet. Not sure what to expect, one hand was on the hilt of her blade and ready to draw as she carefully held Shin'ichi in her other arm. This was not ideal at all, there was no way she could fight while holding her son. If it came down to it, she would have to be quick in handing him over to Myurai. Or summon a shadow clone that could take her son to safety.

"You have a lot of nerve coming back here." said Suzume, voice filled with a cold anger as she glared at Apollo.

The baby could already feel the tension in the air, he whined softly and shifted in his mother's arm, looking to see the person who had just come inside as he held onto his stuffed lion toy.

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute

Haruhi000777

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Ahh. . there it was. The anger that he knew she'd have the moment he came through the door; he could practically feel it coming off her a mile away. It was predicted if not expected, but. . what could he do? He had no intention in combating her, that was for sure. But of course, he'd protect himself if need be. "I have no intention of fighting you or the other over yonder. I merely came here to talk." His voice was as soothing as he could possibly make it, but even now he had a dastardly aura. As if this Apollo wasn't the same one she'd known for those years they were together. ". . Plus, you'll scare Shin'ichi with all this intensity and neither of us want that. . Let's step outside and speak. . if you'd prefer." He didn't wish to hurt anyone here, but. . he wouldn't take anything lying down and he was sure she knew that. Motioning towards the door, Apollo waited to see what her reaction would be. Either agreeing or doing whatever she pleased.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Being the oinin that he is Myurai knew exactly who this man was. Apollo Hyuuga. Konin Rouge of Kumogakure. Though the man took a rather passive stance and true while Myurai did not know what exactly the man wanted he still had to stand by his oath. This man was a traitor that needed to die. Though right now wasnt the time for battle, not with the child in the presence. Myurai stood slowly as the man requested that they step outside. It was evident that Suzume did not want to see the man almost not even speak to him. So Myurai placed his palm onto the hilt of his katana and began to look Apollo over ready to attack at the slightest annotation. However he would not engage unless provoked or Suzume instigated it.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image

"As if you care about our son!" snapped Suzume, her own aura angry and cutting to match Apollo's own. Of course, this only made Shin'ichi more upset, causing him to squirm and fuss more in his mother's arm. This really was not the way to go, but she still did not trust Apollo. Keeping an eye on him, she slowly handed Shin'ichi over to Myurai, making the other jounin take her son. "If something happens, take him to the Raikage." she said, certain he'd be more safe with Kinpaku than Doki if Apollo tried to pull a fast one.

She knew Myurai was ready to fight, but she needed him to look out for her son more than she needed his help if a fight started. After passing her son off, she would follow Apollo out of the apartment. "What do you have to say?"

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      The room was so tense with. . ahhh; what exactly was the word - anger? Hatred? Coming off not only Suzume, but the other Nin who stood in the room with them. Apollo's eyes went from his past lover, to the other standing with his hand positioned on his hilt. A half smile presented itself to him and him alone, as if taunting the lad. "Don't draw that sword. . . I'll assure you things will get too messy for you to walk away from. I've already explained I don't wish to fight, but if you give me the go. . I'll gladly show you how far above you I stand, child." However, before the two could get into it, Suzume seemed to spark up yet again, causing him to turn his attention back over to her. As she walked out, he followed, paying little mind to the other holding his son and closing the door behind him. Now outside, the blonde didn't directly pace at the woman he'd come to speak too and instead looked up to the sky above. "You're angry at me. You feel betrayed. You probably want to kill me right now for leaving you alone like I have. I understand it all. . " Human emotions were so fickle. So easily figured out, which was why he had no need for them. They only held him back. ". . I came to let bygones be bygones, but something like that can never stand between us I'm guessing. My reasoning for doing what I've done I know you'll never understand. I came here to just let you know you can hate me just fine. . . and to say whatever you wish to say to me for when we get out on the battlefield. With swords blazing at my neck; I'm ready for it. Just. . know that the decision to leave was a lot harder than you think." She'd believe what she wanted, but he told her the truth. Of course, only she'd decide what she'd want and he was sure it was his head removed from his shoulders

Deecee Sama

Genius

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:58 pm
User Image

With her hand still on the hilt of her blade, Suzume kept an eye on Apollo. "I am angry, Apollo. I am hurt. But what I truly am is disappointed." she replied, feeling peeved that the other thought he had her figured out so easily. "You weren't the man I thought you were. All you are is an arrogant b*****d to put your own reasons over myself, your son and this village." A man who could not be loyal to his family or his home was nothing to her. They weren't any sort of man in any sense aside from biologically. "Hard? You think the decision was hard?" scoffed the red head, not much caring for this new Apollo, the old one was nothing more than a ghost now. "It could not have been that hard since you still left. You left me alone to take care of our son, by myself. I have to work to provide for us, making me feel not only like the worst mother for having to leave him with sitters but also feeling worse that he won't have any parents left to take care of him if something happens to me. Thats not to even think of the social stigma attached to you now that is passed on to him. How he'll be viewed as the b*****d son of a traitor and the shame he'll be forced to feel."

By now she was shaking, wanting so badly to have her blade cut into his skin but staying her hand. "Your choice to turn rogue was not hard Apollo. You haven't given a care or a thought to how this would affect those around you. You made that obvious since you're just here to say you're ******** sorry before turning tail again!"

OOC:

Techniques:

Chakra & Stamina Used:

Passive Abilities:

Final Words

Vorpal Blade

Insight Rain

Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ]
Attribute

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:21 pm
User Image
Myurai Hattori

¥ Suiton ¥ Fuuton ¥

Out of nowhere Myu was handed her son, so he quickly took the baby and began to make his way to the rear of the house. Once he reached the babies room he gently put the young child into its crib and said," Alright little guy. Ive never used this jutsu before but no time like the present right little man." Taking a deep breath Myurai began to weave his seals with his left hand. As he reached the end of the string he whispered,"Kage Bushin." With a quick puff of smoke an exact clone of myurai appeared next to him. Slightly supprised that his jutsu had worked without much training he patted himself on the shoulder and said," Watch over the child."
[1/1]
The clone gave a curt nod as myurai made his way back to the front of the house by the door. He took a deep breath and began to circulate his chakra yet at the same time he was very careful to keep his chakra to a level that only a sensor would be able to pick up on. His suiton chakra began to coat a thin layer of water upon his skin as he listened and waited.

[3/6]

[jutsu learned]  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                      Her hostility was of course the first thing he noted, not only seeing it, but feeling it in the air. It was just so abrasive; her actions might've stood a bit off to him if he didn't care for them and her words might've dug deeper if he actually paid that much attention. This Apollo, was for all intensive purposes, a shell of what he used to be. Emotions were dead and killed off. Sealing it a long time ago, but neither of the two around him would know that. Even so, he felt his place between Suzume and himself, acknowledging the anger well enough to not make a completely ignorant quip back. "Everything you've said is subjective in your own view, just as anything I could say back is the same. Yelling and arguing is something I expected upon coming here, but to make me want to bite back is something only you could do, I suppose." Mulling his words over, Apollo turned sideways, seeing her hand still on the hilt of her blade. My my. . he could tell she was amped to come at him, so why not indulge her, if not just a little? "Shin'ichi is tucked away safe and sound. You have backup. Come at me if that's what you wish to do, though I'll warn you. . . I won't hold back, even if you're the woman I loved." eyes churning, turning muscled with veins popping forth. The Byakugan had taken shape and with it, the signal to a call to arms. It was obvious she wanted to kill him, so he would allow her the ticket to try now, if only for a short while. There were things he still had to do, after all.

Byakugan // Active
Passives // Active
Chakra // 972

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out