Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
A Grim in the Sky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:47 pm
((Probably. Or you were just Derping, considering you'd been doing that a lot during that time period. But hey, just a minor fix. No biggie.))

"Yeah, sure. You go and get your genius in action, I'll get my weldin' arm in action." he says, beginning to weld a plate of steel over a spot that would have some valuable stuff inside it. He made it smooth enough to where it's look normal to any plane. You'd only notice it if you were standing next to it. He proceeded to remove certain holes for the armaments, and welded together two plates to finish out the slight curvature of the underbelly. He proceeded at an accelerated rate; welding and fastening.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:27 am
B.E.N. poked Grim's leg with his ear and looked up to him. "Mister? What are you doing?" The curious creation asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:00 pm
Grim jumps from the sudden interruption of his concentration, slamming his head into a eight inch thick steel strut holding together the small storage bay. "What the-" *CLUNK!* "Ow! Sunuva...!" he began to mutter the obscenities to himself, loud enough that only he could hear. He glanced down to see a small ball of fuzz coalesced at his foot, and was about to kick it across the workshop thinking it was a rat. But he stopped himself upon realizing it had yellow fur, and had managed to talk.

"Oh, um, I'm working on a plane. No, more than a plane. A small airship. I was invited to work on this project by Dex, considering my old model crashed in the palace's courtyard." he says, sliding out from under the ton and a half, one third complete, ship, clutching his head in pain.

He leaned up to get a better view of the yellow furbie that had gotten his attention. "And I'll let you in on a little secret little dude, don't startle someone while they're under an all steel frame of a ship. It doesn't feel too good to the guy under there. I mean, you're fine. You didn't know, and I've gone practically brain dead from how many times I've done that in the past, just giving you a bit of heads up." he smiles, trying to be more friendly. "By the way, may I ask what you are anyway? I've never seen anything quiet like you. And I've seen a lot of things in this world." he ended that with a smile that quickly changed to a frown, then back to a smile, then finally coalesced into something halfway between.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:05 pm
B.E.N. giggled. "You're funny! My name is B.E.N.! And I'm a B.E.N.!" the furry creation said brightly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:49 pm
"Why thank you little dude. When you've spent so long in the core, you develop a unique sense of humor that no others have. But let me get this straight, your name is Ben, and you are a Ben. What is a Ben?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:33 pm
"Oh, I guess that's kind of confusing." B.E.N. said. "See, I'm a military experiment on the planet Zira. B.E.N. means 'Biologically Engineered Nuke!' B.E.N. said happily.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:50 pm
Grim just stopped and stared at the furbie before his eyes. "So you're a nuclear device, contained in a small hamster's body... And for all I know, you could explode any second and leave me as a smudge on the floor... And to think, I'm having a simple conversation with a nuclear warhead! Ha! What the hell am I doing?" he began to grow hysterical. "I mean, who puts a nuclear weapon into a hamster? Haha! That's stupid! What kind of explosion could a gumball like you produce? To imagine! such a small thing containing enough juice to level this entire castle! I can't believe this! And I'm making small talk with it!" he began to laugh hysterically, when he suddenly snapped out of shock, realizing what was going on.

"OH ********> he shouts, grabbing the nearest sheet of steel and placing it between him and the Fuzzy Of All Bombs. He began to reach for his M9 to defend himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:21 am
B.E.N. walked around the sheet and waved his ears frantically. "Wait! I didn't finish! I can't blow up! I'm a dud! I was the first dud to come out of the system, and they said they'd have to put me to sleep but Manu came and stopped them and... and..." B.E.N.'s eyes were watering at this point. His voice became shaky and his ears drooped to the ground. Soon, the young B.E.N. sat on the ground and started wailing.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:08 pm
Realizing his brash mistake, Grim dropped the shield and took hi hand off his pistol. He leans down and tries to look friendly. "Hey, hey, it's alright little buddy. I didn't know that. I overreacted. Calm down. I'm sorry for what I said." he reaches down and cups the fuzzball in his hands, trying to comfort him. "It's okay. I'm not mad at you, I just didn't know. I didn't mean anything I said. Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:58 pm
B.E.N. sniffled and stopped crying. "Y...yeah." he replied.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:27 pm
"Good. I'm sorry I reacted like that. Wanna help me work on this project of mine? By the way, you mind if I call you The Furry of All Bombs? FOAB for short?" asks Grim, setting him down and grabbing a socket wrench.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:23 pm
"Um... why? B.E.N. is so much shorter." B.E.N. inquired.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:07 pm
"Think of it as a nickname. Something only I will call you. Something to signify our friendship. I mean, it's all up to you. If you'd prefer me to call you B.E.N. then I will." replies Grim.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:16 pm
B.E.N. smiled. "Well, whatever then!" he replied cheerfully.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:21 pm
"Alright then little man. You wanna help me build this thing? In return I'll take you up in it whenever you want." says Grim, hefting the socket wrench and inspecting the half built chassis in front of him, debating on his next point of attack.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff