Submit

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:50 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

No matter where you hide..

Zelkova watched as the two rushed out of sight rather quickly. He was amazed at how fast they ran. "Wow.." He uttered softly, holding his hand above his eye brow as if he were trying to see get a better look as to how far they were. "They are so fast!" He said as he then noticed the crowd of fans standing a good distance away from Miku, only because Articuno. "You must really be a scary looking person." He told Articuno with a childish smile. He turn turned his attention towards Miku as she was explaining this boy she liked so much, almost down to the last detail about him, but thankfully, she didn't say absolutely everything about it, it would have made meeting him a bit boring then. "You must really like this guy, huh, Miku?" He asked with a cheerful smile.

Just then flames began to surround the area and the crowd began to step back a bit from fear of catching flame. In the large open space between the crowd and them, the flames began to spiral rapidly, almost like a tornado. Once the flames stopped and disappeared, the figure of a man stood before them. It was Inferno. A smile as he glanced at Articuno.
"My, you sure do have an angry look on your face, don't you, Articuno?" His golden yellow eyes stared at her as he smiled directly at her. After his little comment, he turned his attention to the blue haired boy and stared at him, preparing to speak, that was, until Zelkova shook his head slightly. Understanding this, Inferno turned his attention back at Articuno while Zelkova smiled brightly. "Articuno, who is he?" He asked excited like as he rushed over to her and grabbed her arm, nearly pulling on it like an excited child.

(Human Form.)

...I will find you.. Like hide and seek!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:31 am
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Before the girls said anything, Articuno felt the flames and
heard the familiar voice, so she quickly turn her head towards to unexpected guest, Inferno. She slightly let go of her glare at him, but her expression is still emotionless, "Oh, it's you, Inferno." said Articuno, and felt her arm got grabbed by as she look at Zelkova, she didn't glare, but being straight. She sighed about his question, but kept awaring that Zai might appear. Apparently he's not around, which is good, yet she looked at Zelkova, "His name is Inferno, unlike myself as Legendary Bird of Prey Rokh, he's a pheonix. Again, he's a servent of the fire boy name Zai." she explains to him about Inferno, but she doesn't know why he's looking at her. Miku walked over to them and look at Inferno, she's clueless about why Inferno is here for, "Articuno-chan, why Inferno-san is here?" she asked her a question, making Articuno made an anime sweatdrop about her mistress clueless wonder, she look at tealette with narrow red eyes, "I'm completely no idea, but at least his master isn't around." she said to her. Miku look at Zelkova, but she doesn't ask him if he knew Zai again because she thinks they never met each other before. She gave him an optimistic smile, "Don't worry, nothing will bad to everyone including us." she said to him, just to make him feel better.

...True my heart and love...

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:39 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Smiling at Inferno, Zelkova listened to Articuno as she was speaking of this buy and him being the servant of Zai. He seemed as if he had learned something knew. "Your both birds!?" He shouted out of interest as he then rushed over to Inferno and began his little analyzing game with him, lifting his arm, staring at his eyes, taking his glasses off to see through them then returning them and all such things that he had done with Articuno. Inferno on the other hand smiled at Zelkova's game and watched him rushing around, examining him. "You certainly attract strange people to you, Articuno." He commented as Zelkova then moved away from Inferno, smiling at them and connecting a very strange point in his mind. "Are you two an item?" He inquired as he rushed over to Miku, smiling happily at her.

Inferno listened to Zelkova's question then turned his attention to Articuno, expecting her to respond before he did. "Are they, Miku-chan?" He asked with a bright smile on his face. Inferno watched as Zelkova has moved over to Miku to chat with her a bit and thought it would be a good time to give his false reason for being there now.
"The reason I am here is that I had some spare time and thought it would be nice to spend it with Articuno." He told them to keep suspicion from rising. from

(Human Form.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Articuno

Articuno listens to Inferno which she glazed her eyes over left shoulder covered in feathered cape, "Actually, Zelkova heard Miku-chan singing, he mostly caught her interest." said the Legendary Bird of Prey to the Pheonix, and she look at Zelkova after he shouted from before, "Yeah, but in different element." she replied to him and heard his question along with Miku, she look at him oddly. Miku stood still and look at him as she stroke her cheek, showing pale pink on hers, "Well... he only just said someone caught his interest." she said to him simply with a cute little girl smile, but Rokh denied about items, "Not really, but we are just be friend. If we are the items, Miku-chan only approved it, but the fire boy will probably wouldn't like this idea." she told him narrowing her red eyes as she imagine what Zai will think about item between Inferno and herself. Miku pointed out with innocent smile about their relationship, "But they seem get along when they talked to each other as they get to know each other." she look at Articuno, still in cute smile, "Articuno-chan, I hope you and Interno-san get along, like in Heaven." she cheers for her feather friend, Articuno flinched about "get along" business. She only look at Inferno as a friend, but she still doesn't understand why he said "caught his interest". They listens to Inferno's reason, they thought it's his real reason, Miku look at Articuno as she petting on her icy blue hair, "I'm going to take Zelkova-kun to find Kaito-kun, just please be a good girl and don't be angry about his master. He's probably wanted to see the beautiful flowers, like his servent did." she comment on her and saying positive things about Zai, clueless about him burning the flowers. Although the Bird of Prey gave her a shot look, and wanted to tell her the truth, but she lost her word as she let her expression became softer. She sighed calmly and lightly smiled, "Alright, but don't let other ladies trying to kiss him up." she replied with a snickered, as her mistress giggled, knowing he won't do that kinds of stuff, and took Zelkova's hand to and wave farewell, yet all fans were leaving her alone and act like nothing happen between two birds.
Articuno look at Inferno with cross arms to her chest, wanted to know what's going on, "Okay Inferno, this better be good about it. What are you doing here in Japan?" she asked him a question, letting her glare go.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:06 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova smiled at the two as they seemed to actually be getting a long quiet well. He moved over to Miku, smiling widely in their direction. "They look like a match made in heaven." He uttered only loud enough for Miku to hear, which must have been pretty low. It was really interesting to Zelkova that something could be going on right before his eyes without his even being aware of it. After a while of Articuno and Miku talking, Miku had decided to take Zelkova away so that the two of them could talk in peace, which made Zelkova chuckle a bit. "Do you really think they will end up together and make a baby bird! Oh, that would be so amazing! Maybe they would let me keep it!" He uttered to Miku as he was holding her hand as if he were a little child with a parent, holding their hand and swaying it forward and back.

Inferno watched as Articuno and Miku were chatting a bit about the experience he had with Articuno back in her heaven. It certainly was something different for him to have someone tease him as such, but he didn't really give much reaction to it. After watching Miku and Zelkova walk away, he turned to listened to Articuno's blunt question. "I can certainly say that of all people, you were the last on my list to have such a blunt greeting to me." He told her, teasing him with a light amused smile. His golden yellow eyes gazed into her ruby red eyes as he smiled at her. "For right now, all you need to know is that I came here because I wanted to see you again. All other businesses are not of your concern. They are mainly for Zai anyways, so no need to worry yourself with things that may put you in more danger than you already in." He said this as if he knew she were in danger with anything she was in. As it stood, he knew of a danger that could happen real soon, but in Articuno's case, she may believe it had to do with something of her worries such as Zatsune or something similar to that.

(Human Form.)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:11 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku listens to Zelkova, doesn't mind his hand on hers swaying, she smiled about his comment, fire and ice birds became couple and make hybrid of legendary birds. She's having a thought of it, "If that happens, I will give you hybrid bird as a gift. Probably Zai-san won't even notice about them, but I don't mind about two birds became couple." she suggest about them.
Articuno rolled her eyes from Inferno's comment, her might put herself and Miku in danger. She shook her head like she's not a coward, "Hmph, I'm a fighter, not a coward but I love dangerous moment. If your fire boy wanted to fight, but he better not hurt Hatsune Miku, if he did, I will freeze him with the ice coffin. I would like to see him try. Besides Inferno, everything in Tokyo Japan is okay." she remarked about everything she thought of it. She smirked about her come back, she would like to see him trying to give her a pain.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:13 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova hopped with joy as he and Miku soon disappeared from the two bird's view. He stared around at how quiet it had gotten, then realized why. "The twins are getting your crush!" He thought out loud. It sounded as if he had just realized they had left. "Is he a god like you are?" He asked Miku, smiling as her as he released her hands, connecting his hands behind his back and walking beside her, swaying his body as if he were a duck walking along the floor.

Inferno listened to what Articuno was talking about and felt as if she was a fighter in that she was basically challenging Zai. He slightly smiled at her. "Maybe you should choose your battles a bit wiser, Articuno." He suggested as he then turned his head in the direction that Miku and Zelkova were walking. "Would you like to go somewhere within this city?" He asked her, realizing the chatting would be a bit more entertaining if they were moving.

(Human Form.)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:46 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku just shook her head about Kaito's god-like, like herself, but she wish he can defeat god, so she can be with him. She look up to think, "No, Kaito-kun is a mortal, but if he defeat the god, it would be better. All of my friends knows I'm a goddess, and they keep it as a secret from my fans, believing they will grant wish. I can't do that, unless they pray for one of Olympian Gods for help. Kaito-kun is a great male singer along with Akaito-kun, like I said, they are funny and cute." she told him about Shion twin brothers and how Olympian Gods do to others, like helping and support to them by pray for guild.
Articuno listens to Inferno for choosing the fight wiser, she give him an icy glare. She scoff that she held her grudge against Zai for something that she couldn't understand why. She basically shrug, after he said walking around the city, maybe that way, she will forget about her grudge against Zai, "Sure, I don't mind where we going." said Articuno emotionless, but she doesn't feel like telling him why he does he said caught his interest on her because that's sound ridiculious to her, yet she's still aware that what he's thinking.
While Miku take Zelkova to find Kagamine with her crush, but suddenly, she can hear Erase or Zero song through her heart and soul, she place her both hands on her headphone to communicate. She recognized their voice and lifted her head with bit of wide teal eyes, "Sore wa Kaitō-kun to Len-kun uta, erase or zero." said Miku surprising until she warmed up her smile, she love Kaito's voice, she look at Zelkova, "You will love him, he's amazing." she said to him and take to the location by her musical ability. Once she took him to right spot, she saw Kagamine Len and her blue hair male crush, Shion Kaito, singing on the building signs, she clasps her both hands and smiled dreamy about her prince of blue singer, singing beautiful and charming voice. Although, Rin quietly sneaking behind Miku, "Miku-onee-chan!" she cried so loud and making tealette scream, luckly the song was over, Kaito and Len saw them. Kaito saw Miku, which he is happy to see 16 year old singer again, "Hi Miku-chan, how was your life?" he called out for her and notice Zelkova is with her, Miku looked at him with a blush on her face, she try not to shudder, "I-I-I-I'm good, I c-c-c-can he-he-hear you and Le-Le-Len-kun s-s-singing. M-M-My friend wa-wa-wanted to me-me-me-meet you." she said timidly to her crush, he smiles and jump down to the ground, and walking towards them. He look at Zelkova, and ruffled his light blue hair like he's a little brother, he is happily look at the young friendly demon, "Hi there, I'm Kaito Shion, and you must be Zelkova-san. Len-kun and Rin-chan told me about you with Miku-chan." he introduce himself to him as he let go of his head, Miku felt her face starts to get warmer. Len followed him, and look at Zelkova then Miku, noticing her face turned bright red, which he knew what she is thinking, "... Miku-onee-chan, your face is red as cherry tomato." he pointed out, making her face way brighter then ever. Rin snickered about her big sister figure's embarrassment.

(Translation: That's Kaito-kun and Len-kun song, Erase or Zero.)

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:56 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

"So if I wanted to be a god like you, I would just have to defeat a god?" He asked, leaping forward bit and giving one or two soft children punches to the air. He smiled lightly as he did this for he knew perfectly well that he was a pacifist and would dislike fighting ever so greatly. "You must have been really strong if you were able to win the place of a goddess, huh, Miku-chan?" He asked with a wide smile before he realized the sounds of singing coming from above.

Zelkova turned his head to the sound and noticed two people standing on a building. He focused his eyes a bit and found it difficult to describe the two, but he did notice the yellow hair. "That must be Len and the other must be your crush!" He shouted very excited to meet a new friend. He was just a very rowdy person, but he liked it because he felt as if he could just enjoy life with how things were going. While the two were singing, Zelkova swayed back and forth, his hands behind his back as he enjoyed the song with a smile. "They really do sound good." He uttered to himself as he then noticed Rin's voice sounding from him him.

Locating Rin soon after, Zelkova smiled and listened to the song end. Kaito had came down and spoke to Miku first, where he noticed how nervous she had gotten with just a simple question. He chuckled softly as he watched her. "Hello, Haito!" He looked up at him, smiling as he then felt his hand ruffling his hair. He escaped the wraith of the ruffling hair technique by lowering his head and pulling away light and to make things amusing, he was smiling as he did this. "Miku-chan told me so much about you, it's an honor to finally meet you!" He told him with a bright smile. Zelkova noticed how red Miku's face had gotten, which made him chuckle a bit more.

Inferno walked in a general direction of the city, looking around and analyzing the area as if it were an absolute different country to him. "So what is the most popular thing to do in Tokyo is?" He asked politely while standing near by Articuno so that he could keep her in his vision. He looked even more into the bath he was taking and believed that things were a bit quiet for him. "You must tell me about the little adventures that you had while I was gone." He asked as he continued to walk, his golden yellow eyes trialing those that passed him and even those that believed that they were "easy pickings".

(Human Form.)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:18 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

"Say Miku-chan, why is your face turned red? Do you have a fever or something like my little twin brother did?" said Kaito and place his hand on her forehead and his face is close to her face, apparently it makes Miku's face turn even more brighter, "Kai... Kai-Kaito-kun is close, Kaito-kun is close. Eep!" her thought begin to panic with her wide teal eyes. Miku felt her heart beating really fast, Kaito noticed she's stayed quiet and he have make sure she won't have an episode, "Umm... Miku-chan, are you okay? Do you want negi?" he asked her again, but Miku fell to the ground, fainted for a knock out. Kagamine and Kaito saw this, Len and Rin look at Zelkova amusing, "She always fainted, whenever Kaito-san face get's too close." they say to him, Kaito doesn't listen to them, but looking at Miku.
Articuno walked around the city along with Inferno, hearing his questions. She sighed about his first one, "It's just a capital city of Japan, and it has twenty-three special wards, let's just say full shopping and businesses. It's all Vocaloids first concerts, only Miku-chan, Luka-san, and Kagamines." she said to him without looking at him, but let her narrow red eyes glance at him. She kept thinking about her first seeing other Vocaloids singing on Vocaloid DIVA World Tour in ten months. Inferno seems to wanted to know about what happen to her little adventure, while he was gone. "Miku-chan and I went to Hiroshima, and meet Zelkova, you know this kid analyzing you, he did same thing as he does to me. My mistress and I felt so sorry for him from those London police trying to arrest him and call him devil child, but she accepted him as who he truly is. I just took off to SEGA company to find out about Miku-chan and Zatsune's destiny, but it turns out that if one of counterpart died, she will become a weapon, not obtaining power. Most disturbing, her foster dad created her ten years ago and made Miku-chan lost her memories. I think he doesn't mean it to make his adopted daughter hurt or loss of memories, he just wanted to protect her from any danger." she told him about her adventure, and what they discovered about counterparts ultimate fate for one death.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:25 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

While Kaito was talking to Miku, Zelkova smiled at her, watching his attempt to figure out what was causing her face to turn as red as it was. He chuckled a bit as he watched her turn even redder than before and found it more amusing when Kaito assumed that she wanted something to eating to eat. "She really does like him a lot." He muttered under his breath as he continued to watch Miku's reaction, almost as if it were something of a drama television show. It was amusing to Zelkova until he saw Miku falling to the ground from the tension, which worried him. "Miku-chan!" He was about ready to rush over to her until he listened to Len and Rin's explanation as to why she had fell, which brought a smile back on his face.

He was happy that she was okay and found it amusing that she had such an attraction to this man. It make him smile so widely that he couldn't resist chuckling to himself. "They seem to be a real nice pair~" He said softly as he looked around, now starting to become curious as to what Inferno's reason for being in this area was. Zelkova continued to smile though, looking as if he were searching for another distracting place and even more so, trying to find something that they could all do before something big happened.

Inferno continued walking, his hands in his pockets as he moved through the city, listening to her time away from him. He looked at the city and smirked at it a bit. "Yep, this is Tokyo alright." He said, smiling at how much it could fall. He saw the many people in the city, recalling their numbers in the Underworld, which also made him smirk. "My, you seem to have had a really large adventure while I was gone." He commented while she was finished. He stumbled across a small children's park with free swings and thought it would be a really good place to sit and talk. "I know that I am not ultimately the best thing that could help you, but I will help you if you ever need me to, Articuno." He told her as he stopped in front of the park, giving her a light smile.

"Let's go to the swings." He told her as he began moving towards them almost as if he didn't care too much for her opinion. Sitting on a bench would be a better place for them, but he felt it be necessary that they had a small amount of distance between each other and for them to have an even larger distance from the people around them. It was obvious enough that people wouldn't step food in the swinging grounds until they decided to leave, so he thought it be the perfect place for them to talk. "What do you plan on doing when you do meet this counterpart? Kill them before they kill her?" He asked, standing next to the swing that he wished for Articuno to sit in.

(Human Form.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Articuno

Articuno look at him standing near the swings, she started to feel like Inferno is treating her like a small child, well she's a young hatchling. She narrowed her red eyes about it, "Are you trying to treat me like a kid?" she asked him before she walked to swing set, she has no idea why does he wanted to do that. When he ask her a question, she raise her left eyebrow, "It's Miku-chan's desisions, not mine. I don't know, if other people try to kill her, they might end up dead or get their inner sins awaken. Boy, she's good with scythe, she's a killer machine." she replied back to him, then she sat on the swing, hoping he won't do anything to treat her like a little girl.
Kaito shook Miku's body to try to wake her up, "Hey, Miku-chan... don't pass out like that, wake up, will yeah." he called her, until Miku woken up and seeing Kaito's face bit far. She groan a little and rubbing her eyes to keep herself awake.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:43 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova watched as Kaito attempted to wake Miku up, which made him smile. Zelkova moved over to Kaito, crouching down with his hands on his knees. "Oh! Maybe she is playing Snow White, Kaito-kun! You have to wake her up!" He smiled widely at her, gently poking her forehead as he attempted to wake her up before she had an unexpected surprise.

"Child?" He asked as he stared at Articuno. "If you must always be on guard, then things around you shall always come of bad fortune." He uttered quietly as he stared in the direction of the jungle gym, where all the kids were playing and swing around like apes. He listened to Articuno speaking of Miku with a scythe for a weapon, which only reminded him of someone with such powers. "If the weapons suits for favorably, then it shall be a benefit if your mistress were to fight against her counterpart and win. If she loses, then I guess her world will be tipped upside down and destroyed from the inside out." He told her, turning his attention back at Articuno. It was true that there was great evil coming and for her to stand a change, the weapon of choice should be the one she uses against anyone.

(Human Form.)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku, Rin and Len, and Kaito all look at him oddly, mostly Miku as she cover her face to hide her blush. "Actually, Miku-onee-chan mostly woke up if she smell negi related. Sometimes Kaito-kun, he always shake her body to make sure she's less uncounsious." said Len with a shrug to Zelkova, yet Miku look at Zelkova and stands up, she walked towards him. "Zelkova-kun, I'm pretty sure the Snow White-san only woken up by kiss, but I'm not like that. If that happen, I will be embarrass." she said to him about difference with childish smile on her face. Kaito seems to be clueless, but he rub his head with blush on his cheek, thinking about Miku as Snow White.
Articuno listens to Inferno, she gave him a strange look, then she scoff for nonsense. She place her elbows on her upper leg and her palms under her lower jaw, Articuno remember reading the files about them, but Miku won't do anything stupid if she obtain scythe, she close her eyes with a smirk, "Hmph, if that Zatsune kills her, she will become Corrupted Power Queen of the Gods and obtain twin katanas and keyblade instead, but she will became a target from a hero or heroine. For Miku-chan, she will take really good care of heros, yet she has a strong spirit with singing ability." she told him about if Zatsune kills Miku. She can tell the difference between those two.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Arru_Akki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:32 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova listened to everyone as if his joke wasn't funny. He lowered his head, embarrassed about his comment. It had crushed his mood. He listened to what Miku said and felt even worse for making his joke even more. "I'm sorry, Miku-chan.." He uttered softly as he stared into the sky, watched the clouds start to form in. "Rain?" He asked himself. The sky was getting really dark and it seemed really heavy. "Let's play in the rain, Miku-chan!" He shouted as he grabbed her hand, dragging her towards it. He was back to his old self. He certainly was the bi-polar type of child.

"Come on everyone!" He said as he then saw lightning from up in the sky. He stopped, his eyes focused to the clouds as the roaring sound of the lightning caught up. It was extremely loud, loud enough to vibrate the glass on all the buildings. "No.." He uttered softly to himself. The lightning was reminding him of his mother and when she died. He released Miku's hand as he seemed in tune with the sky to even consider anything, just then, another lightning struck, this time, it attacked a large building's radio station, bringing an extremely large pipe down near them. It wasn't going to hit them, but it was heading in their general direction, which Zelkova had spaced out on them all.

Inferno continued to listen to Articuno and knew that in the end, they would have to meet up. It was fate. He was about to speak when he noticed a large lightning cloud coming in. "You should return to your friends. That are going to need your help, Articuno." He told her as flames spiraled around him, increasing in rapidly. The flames disbursed when Inferno spread in 75 meter wings out, standing 25 meters all. He leaped high in the air then took flight, heading in the opposite direction. "Please be safe, Articuno.." He said as he flew off.

[Exit]

(Phoenix Form.)

(Human Form.)

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces