Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying Grave D: (tribute to finished RPs)
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum (Sleeping) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I baked you a pie. Ooh boy, what flavor?
  Fruit
  Meat
  Chocolate
  Pie flavor. *baooooow*
View Results

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:48 pm
Evangeline didn't know the place that Olaf was speaking of. She couldn't hide her own snicker at Alothus' challenger. She agreed with Rivera's statement, nodding her head. She wished she could mess with the battle somehow to make it more fun, but she would get in trouble for interfering. She scratched at her thoughts, wishing there was something she could do, but nothing came to mind. All that was left was the hope that Alothus would play on the dwarf, taunt and tease.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:18 pm
Olaf frowned as the other began to make fun of the lion fighting the dwarf. The dwarves that Olaf had fought were all fierce warriors and had given him more than their share of difficult fights regardless of size and insult capability. As long as one's fighting spirit was good, their personality was irrelevant. He quickly examined the faces of all the people in the room before he fell once again upon the girl who seemed to detest fighting. His one eye seemed to focus upon here, but not in an unkind way. He had once been a slave in a similar manner, with a similar dread. It was funny how the arena changed some people. If you survived long enough though, like Zellik and Olaf himself, you realized that there was only fighting. Everyone was fighting against something to survive, some fights less tangible than others. The people of the arena simply preferred to keep everything in simple physical contests rather than complicated mental battles. Olaf's thoughts wandered, but he kept his stare upon the girl, his gaze understanding.  

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:47 am
Lyall shrugged helplessly at Alothus before the lion left. "I don't make the rules. I just follow them..." He mumbled under his breath, though the intelligent beast was busy entertaining the crowd.

Milla had wanted to reach out and stroke Alothus's mane as he left for his battle, but she had restrained herself. the other fighters were most likely already in the state of mind that if they were to face the lithe girl, then they would be in for an easy victory. And they probably would, she thought sadly. Pushing the thought of invetable defeat (she wasn't sure that a banshee could be killed easily) to the back of her own mind, she waited
somewhat eagerly for the lion's match to begin.

"Good one!" Zellik said entusiastically again, praising Lyall this time for the insult the lion had thought the match-up had been. Dwarves were just as fun to kill as naga, though not as entertaining being that they had no tails. Smashing a large beam or club into them and watching them rocket away was always his favorite thing to do when faced with such a short opponent. "Maybe the beast will be put in his place by the stonechild!" The caller shot a quick glare at the champion, and the half-orc focused his attention back on the window-wall and the already circling figures, hiding his curiosity at the quick anger in those eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:57 pm
((i'll post more for Alothus in my next post, i didn't have enough time for this one..))
If Rivera could have, she would have rolled her eyes, so Riven did it for her. "Men..." She muttered under her breath, Riven snickered again.. Suddenly another wolf appeared, a bit bigger than Riven, this one was all purple with black eyes, apposed to Riven who was purple, black and a touch of silver (I don't remember it i described Riven or not). "Odin? What's wrong?" Rivera asked as Odin's nose, and where his mouth would have been if he had one, touched her ear. Odin said no visible words but images flickered through Rivera's head as Odin got his message across. "Tell Alpha." Was all she said and Odin bounded off.

Alothus and Fermir circled each other slowly, when he had gone a distance from the door Alothus charged at the Dwarf. Swatting his to one side, roaring all the while, Fermir held up his shield but was still knocked sideways a few dozen feet. He got up and shook his self off, charging Alothus again, whom dogged and they began to circle again..  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:14 pm
Evangeline wondered what had made Lyall so angry suddenly as well. She looked curiously at Rivera as the creature said an unspoken whisper and ran off at her command. "What was that about?" she asked the question as she gazed out the wall, silently cheering on Alothus to a victory. She had second thoughts on the dwarf. Not many could stand after a hit from the lion, but maybe Alothus didn't hit with his full might. looked questioningly at Rivera as the wolf  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:55 pm
Thinking bluntly, Zellik didn't see the advantages that a beast would have in such a straightforward. They could not wield weapons or cast magic, most of them couldn't leastways. Maybe they had speed on their side and simple survival instincts, but those could just as easily be negated by fire.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:59 pm
"Huh..? Oh, nothing major, Odin, told me there was an intruder in the Colosseum..." Rivera said, leaning back against the wall. Riven appeared agitated, flicking the tip of his tail back and forth. "I'm sure Alpha will solve it... If not, well, we'll not think about that now.."

Alothus Jumped at the Dwarf again, knocking him to the side again, this, of course was for the crowd, and Fermir knew it. The Dwarf ran at Alothus swinging his mace and knocked one of Alothus's legs out from under him, in doing so he knocked the Lion off balance and Fermir tackled Alothus, whom roared and attempted to bite the smaller creature. After a few minutes of rolling around on his back Alothus finally got enough momentum to roll over, and in doing to he ended up laying on Fermir. The Dwarf tried to wiggle his way out from under Alothus, yelling a stream of curses, both in Dwarf and the common language of the Colosseum. Alothus did nothing more than stay laying on him while the crowd roared around him..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:05 pm
Evangeline nodded. "I'm sure they will handle it fine. If not I'm sure I could do something to help." She had only been needed by the Guardians once before. They had some undercover work to do with the old warriors that used to be here years before these warriors stood here. It involved her use of spirit, and they didn't want to be noticed. She willingly complied to carry out their wishes. They had promised her anything she'd like in the future. She still hasn't taken advantage of that promise. She snapped out of her thoughts as she laughed at Alothus rolling around on the tiny dwarf. It was like a cat playing with his toy mouse.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:43 pm
Olaf chuckled as he turned to watch the wall where the lion was now sitting on the dwarf. He himself would probably be hard pressed to get the lion off of him, let alone how it must feel to the dwarf. Hi attention turned as the cook and the eye damaged girl spoke to one another about a possible problem. It didn't concern Olaf very much, he had done nothing wrong. He noticed the girl who seemed to have no desire to be here quietly watching the battle, and Olaf stood to move over next to her. "It is hard for me to tell if you are watching this fight with dread in your heart, or watching eagerly." His voice left him with it's usual low tone, but slightly softened and with more emotion than when he spoke before. He waited for Milla to respond, though he doubted she wanted to speak to him after watching his fight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:50 pm
"They will." Lyall said with certainty, sparing a brief glance at the doorway that Odin had darted through. He felt a compulsion to follow and investigate but held himself in check. His job was here, anything else was secondary. Unfortunately.

Milla jumped a little in place. She hadn't noticed Olaf move nearer to her. "A...A little bit of both I suppose, really just curious to see where this fight goes." She fidgeted with her gloves as she spoke quietly, peering up at larger competitor through her dark hair. He didn't sound that fierce as he had before, with let her relax a little. "It is funny how he laid on him."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:19 pm
Rivera only nodded, "Alpha is a big boy, and Odin is cautious, so i'm sure all will be well.. Oh Lyall, don't look as sad as to not go, Odin will return soon and he'll share what he knows with you if you wish." Her smile was kind and knowing. "And don't worry, i'll tell him NOT to scramble your memories." She gave a light and playful laugh. Riven snorted.
"He wouldn't do it anyways..." Riven muttered, Rivera just laughed and pet his ear.

After Alothus felt he had laid on the dwarf long enough, only because the poor creatures face was turning a different color, he placed a paw on the Dwarf's back and got up. The crowed roared. Alothus was pressing down hard, but not enough to crush Fermir, Alothus then picked Fermir up in his mouth and started to shake his head violently, tossing the dwarf to and fro. The crowd went nuts. Then, Alothus threw Fermir into a wall, hard. Hard enough for the small Dwarf to bounce off the wall with great force. Alothus waited a moment as Fermir attempted to get up, which he tried multiple times, but ended up falling every time. Finally Fermir plopped down, holding his head, his upper body swaying when he finally fell over Alothus roared in victory, allowing the Dwarf to fight another day. Alothus padded over to the door he had came through and opened it with his muzzle, "What did I miss?" He said, laying down next to Rivera once again.
"OH, EVERYTHING!!!!" Riven said gleefully. "What didn't you miss?" He snickered at the glare Alothus gave him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:58 pm
Evangeline laughed lightly at Lyall's disappointed and anxious face. She watched the end of the fight and silently clapped her fingers together. She was excited her friend had won the fight, though she didn't doubt he would. "Just ignore what Riven says, Alothus. And congratulations." She stood, eying the two whispering as she walked by and gave the male a small push into the girl with her invisible spirit magic. Being partly evil and bored was not a good combo. Evangeline stood beside Lyall and looked up to him. She was shorter than a lot of people. "Maybe its time for a short break and dinner?" She winked and nudged his arm, hinting the food will be getting cold if it had to wait another fight. "If they have too I'm sure they wouldn't mind battling all night as long as they get a hot dinner."  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:49 pm
Olaf responded with a nod and a smile. "It was funny indeed." He continued to watch the fight for a moment, when the lion moved to end it. "Unfortunately, that was less funny." His one eye held the screen for a moment before he spoke again. "I can tell you're not here because you want to be. I've been in that situation before. The first thing I learned about fighting in the arena, was that one can not be afraid before the fight or they will not win. You must find courage in here." He placed his hand upon his chest, even as his eyes stayed focused on the wall, even though the ring was empty. "Courage is found in hope. If you keep winning you may be free. Hold onto that hope, and use it to bring you courage." Even once he was done he did not look at her, but kept his eyes focused on the screen. Of course the lion had entered with people congratulating him on his win, but Olaf had said what he needed to to the one who needed it. He walked away from her with out really waiting for a response, back to where he had been previously with his good spot for viewing the wall.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:48 pm
((Heh, denied, Kii.))

Lyall was already shaking his head before Evangeline had finished her suggestion of a break. For one, his job required him to finish the newest warrior's fights. For another thing, the crowd was already filled with bloodthirsty antcipation. They couldn't be ignored. "The ones that have already fought may leave," he conceded, seeing the beaten dwarf already marching out of the room.

Zellik had shaken his head in disappointment when Alothus had reentered the room, the defeated dwarf trudging a little more slowly after the lion. "No kill?" he said loudly, his tone conveying clearly his dislike at the decision. "I had thought that your kind was ferocious, not cowardly."

"Th-thank you..." Milla mumbled after having been politely quiet while listening to Olaf's advice. Despite his decision to kill Ash'va maybe...maybe he was actually nice. Her heart soared a little bit, encouraged by his words. She'd hoped that if she trudged through match after match, then the wannabe mage would pull her out of the arena. And now there was a little confirmation that it could be so.

"Killing was not mandatory for this round," Lyall said yet again to Zellik, the half-orc champion spitting on the floor and staring about, wondering who was next in line. "Miss Milla Raven, you are against Yeril Bladefist this match." As the banshee's face fell, he attempted to console her. "You'll do fine."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Happy Time Roleplaying Grave D: (tribute to finished RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games