Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:39 pm
((So much for ommiting VLAD from the RP. Oh well))

"Sure, why not?" Sciz started to follow Blood.

"Why thank you." VLAD started to follow Spyke. "So, I'm assuming you're a commanding officer of the guard?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:33 pm
"Everyone deserves a second chance." S.M. said sternly, his attitude toward the situation unwavering. "Given the circumstances that his god hood has been stripped from him, I don't think killing everyone on Mobius is very much a goal of his anymore." S.M. sat back down and turned away from Jaybomb. "Now get out of my sight." he said coldly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:08 pm
"Swift, I see your point. And if anyone believes in second chances, it's you. Trust me, I know. So, if you want to forgive him, and welcome him as a friend, then I stand by you one hundred and ten percent." says Fenrir, sitting next to him. "I just want you to exorcise the same caution you did with me. See how he fares for a while. If he changes, then he's permitted to do as he wishes. If he doesn't change, then we deal with him accordingly. Just don't jump to conclusions quite yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:54 pm
"I understand the dangers in allowing someone like Blood have my trust. But that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt." Replied S.M..  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:06 pm
"I agree. So, how do you propose we proceed from here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:21 pm
"We'll have to watch his behavior from here." S.M. replied. "Until then, just leve him be."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:54 pm
Spyke nods. "I'm the Captain..you are a assassin sent here to kill someone... probably the same person I want to kill..a former god named Blood." "You might just be the help I am looking for."

Jaybomb nods and starts to exit. "Whatever...just remember this..there are more than one way to kill someone and Blood know many different ways not just physically...mentally, spiritually and emotionally..Just keep your guard up." He then leaves the palace and heads to the lab not noticing Spyke talking to a robot.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:19 am
S.M. looks to one of the guards and motions for him to come closer. Once he was close, he spoke. "Send a courier to Blood's house. Tell him he's welcome to come to dinner."

((I don't care who takes the roll of the courier.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:42 pm
Courier: "Yes my King!" he says, running out the door and heading the city below. After passing the house that appeared to be abandoned several times, he finally realized that was Blood's house. He runs up to what's left of the door.

"Heeeeey!" he shouts. ((Dakota should get the reference))

Fenrir: "Alright. I'll keep my own eye on him. See what the shadows see." says Fenrir, drinking the leftover milk from the cereal bowl.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:21 pm
((I gave you the bunny hood already! What do you want?!))

S.M. looks to Fenrir. "I hope you don't mind me asking, Fenrir, but could you inform Spyke that Blood is to be left alone until I say otherwise?" S.M. asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:06 pm
Frost huffed and walked outside with Rose, clearly agitated and heading to the garden.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:41 pm
((Haha! XD "I have a letter for you! It's from your mom! She wants you to visit more often!" [Yeah, I just combined what I remember of Pokemon into that! What now?] [And actually, I was thinking Twilight Princesses' mailman, but Ocarina of Time works too. lol.]))

"Sure. I'll let him know." he replies, standing up and falling through the fllor into the basement, heading for the Armory, being the most likely location he'd be at. Upon realizing he wasn't there, he headed to the Grand Hall where he found him talking to a robot. He figured that it'd be more important to inform Swift than to interrupt. He enters the Dinning Hall again, approaching Swift at acelerated speed.

"Swift, I saw Spyke talking to some robot in the Grand Hall. I figured that you would want to know that. And it also appears that they are heading this way." he says, placing his hand on his dagger just in case something happened.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:19 pm
S.M. nodded. "Stop him, give him the message and tell him to meet me here with the bot." He commanded.

Donna, who was already in the garden, turned to Frost as she entered. "Oh, hello Frost! Um... is there something wrong?" She asked hesitantly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:34 pm
"Understood." He sprints back into the Grand Hall, intercepting Spyke and the robot. "Spyke, King Macafee wishes to speak to you, and he wants you to bring the robot. Also, he says to leave Blood alone until you are told otherwise. You can argue that matter with him, but for right now, follow me."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:33 pm
((Zelda!!! >w<))

Frost huffed. "I needed some fresh air. S.M.'s being a Drama King." She sighed, sitting on a bench. "Sometimes I wish I could vanish*..."

((*A rp about this is coming soon~))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces