Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
need a friend for a roleplay (open someone please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:20 am

Themper ill let you handle this one" scarlett exlamed "i am far too weak at this time to try nd defeat someone i must build my strength" she said as she began to claw the ground as she started to under go a change again
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:17 am

scarrllett
Themper ill let you handle this one" scarlett exlamed "i am far too weak at this time to try nd defeat someone i must build my strength" she said as she began to claw the ground as she started to under go a change again
(patch caan speak into ppls minds) of corse your to weak to handle the arch angles. said patch in scarllets mind. no one is strong enugh for the arch angels. he speaks in her mind again

xxxyouwantitx

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:32 am

Then you my friend patch have not met the balance i hold the three gods in balance The Scribe Virgin The Omega and The God i keep all balanced i am am the child of the god and i am a vamp demon dont even mess with me themper looks straight into patches eyes and as he does patch starts writhing in pain would like me to go on -themper giggles-
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:25 am

Dont you ever call me weak" she harped "ill kill you were you stand" her demon heart flaredas the sky grew dark her skin began to change and her eyes grew darker"fear what you are about to encounter" she screamed "your danger waits you at the end of my claws ill kill you were you stand your face will lie on the ground "she cried out bolting towards patch "die"

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:58 pm

"What the ******** is going on here?!" Krey screams out. "Who in the hell invited team dumb a**?!" Having no idea (nor caring) what was going on, Krey disappears annoyed. "If you all wanna go at it fine by me you can all go kill yourselves; less things I have to deal with."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:17 pm

VampChick094
Then you my friend patch have not met the balance i hold the three gods in balance The Scribe Virgin The Omega and The God i keep all balanced i am am the child of the god and i am a vamp demon dont even mess with me themper looks straight into patches eyes and as he does patch starts writhing in pain would like me to go on -themper giggles-
im not niphilem. im purebread fallen angel, the most devistating creatures on this putred earth. even more powerful than half gods, and pure bread gods all together. during the jewish fort night of cheshvan, we will poses your bodys and turn you against your own friends.no one can stopthis. he said in your mind

xxxyouwantitx

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:35 pm

xxxyouwantitx
VampChick094
im not niphilem. im purebread fallen angel, the most devistating creatures on this putred earth. even more powerful than half gods, and pure bread gods all together. during the jewish fort night of cheshvan, we will poses your bodys and turn you against your own friends.no one can stopthis. he said in your mind

falllen angel haha then u havent met my friend scar power up soon me and you could take him easy for now take this themper cuts his arm as the blood rushes down it transforms into clones of him lets do this he rushes forward on a crash course for patch ur done hehehe
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:58 am

VampChick094
xxxyouwantitx
VampChick094

falllen angel haha then u havent met my friend scar power up soon me and you could take him easy for now take this themper cuts his arm as the blood rushes down it transforms into clones of him lets do this he rushes forward on a crash course for patch ur done hehehe

scar smiled baring her blood drenched fangs "you dont understand my power" she said comeing out of a trance with an explotion. once her transformation was over she looked more normal than before she looked like a regular person..odly enough this was her complete form of uncomprehendable power

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:55 pm

*will watch and let the others kill one another*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:25 pm

scarrllett
VampChick094
xxxyouwantitx
VampChick094

scar smiled baring her blood drenched fangs "you dont understand my power" she said comeing out of a trance with an explotion. once her transformation was over she looked more normal than before she looked like a regular person..odly enough this was her complete form of uncomprehendable power
good luck taking on an army of equaly strong fallen angels, lets see the odds... 500 thousand vs. two... i think we would win. (sends visions into your head about your worst fears, making you weak and making you shed tears of blood, from anger, and sadness) "NORA!" called patch. "run! run home! dont stop! this wont take long" he said in a taunting voice. *sudenly the sky darkens with angels with black wings, landing on the ground with a tremendous force knocking you two back* "now, shall we end this quickly? here comes chauncy.... this will end in a flash." *chauncy picks you both up by the trought holding you well ubove his head* "now look, you dont want to mess with us, this is just a warning. try to attack me again, and we will all destroy you. no holding back. dont try and mess with us. its just not posible. chaunsy... they have had enugh, let em go!" said patch in a very dark demond voice.*chauncy lets go of you two as you fall to the ground gasping for air* "try that stunt again... and you WILL be destroyed." he said as they all vanished leaving no trace of their presence.

xxxyouwantitx

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:53 am

xxxyouwantitx
scarrllett
VampChick094
xxxyouwantitx
VampChick094

good luck taking on an army of equaly strong fallen angels, lets see the odds... 500 thousand vs. two... i think we would win. (sends visions into your head about your worst fears, making you weak and making you shed tears of blood, from anger, and sadness) "NORA!" called patch. "run! run home! dont stop! this wont take long" he said in a taunting voice. *sudenly the sky darkens with angels with black wings, landing on the ground with a tremendous force knocking you two back* "now, shall we end this quickly? here comes chauncy.... this will end in a flash." *chauncy picks you both up by the trought holding you well ubove his head* "now look, you dont want to mess with us, this is just a warning. try to attack me again, and we will all destroy you. no holding back. dont try and mess with us. its just not posible. chaunsy... they have had enugh, let em go!" said patch in a very dark demond voice.*chauncy lets go of you two as you fall to the ground gasping for air* "try that stunt again... and you WILL be destroyed." he said as they all vanished leaving no trace of their presence.

(ok one noone is that strong to be perfect. and two let us make our own reactions a** hole. you dont know what the hell we would do on an attack) scarlett stood up and stared directly at patch smiling unscathed "that all you got" he said with a taunting snicker "you havent even started the fight yet i still got a lil more till im completely perfect
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:57 am

scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx
scarrllett
VampChick094
xxxyouwantitx
VampChick094

(ok one noone is that strong to be perfect. and two let us make our own reactions a** hole. you dont know what the hell we would do on an attack) scarlett stood up and stared directly at patch smiling unscathed "that all you got" he said with a taunting snicker "you havent even started the fight yet i still got a lil more till im completely perfect

(ok i agree with scar ur making this too easy for urself let me post my reaction) im not perfect not yet but u dont wanna see me perfect u wont stand a chance themper smiles ur army has no control ova me im the balence i hold everything in a perfect balance ur fallens wouldnt attack me knowing i could easily destroy anything they hold dear

IrisLove094

Flame Dashie

Unbeatable Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:55 am

VampChick094
scarrllett
xxxyouwantitx
scarrllett
VampChick094

(ok i agree with scar ur making this too easy for urself let me post my reaction) im not perfect not yet but u dont wanna see me perfect u wont stand a chance themper smiles ur army has no control ova me im the balence i hold everything in a perfect balance ur fallens wouldnt attack me knowing i could easily destroy anything they hold dear

(thankyou) scarrllett smiled with an evil grin and laughs. "id love to show my power"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:25 pm

"Are y'all gonna talk all day or y'all gonna fight; I didn't sit out to be bored ya know!" Krey shouted. "You all do realize that the second you all fight, the earth will be destroyed followed by the galaxy and the majority of the universe?"

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

IrisLove094

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:25 pm

thats exactly y we r not fight krey at least not now
Off-Topic

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items