Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:29 am
"If my Grandpa's still alive, he might be able to help assuming that we keep him in the blind about our...situation. He was a vampire hunter himself at one point." Justine suggested, her lips forming a small smile. "He doesn't live in this village, though. He went to live in some trade city in Mortylvania*. Said something about the amazing food there, I think."

*Three ultra bad puns in one.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:31 am
((I'm not getting the puns...v.v))

"Like I said, let's see what we can find here and in the church before we go wandering off anywhere." Raphael said.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:35 am
{Mort=Latin for dead, refference to Transylvania, and Mortyl sounds like Mortal. Super lame, I know.}

"I know, I know. I'm just suggesting our next destination for once we finish with business here." Justine said, scribbeling down a few more notes before stuffing them in the drawers of her desk. She soon plopped down atop her bed, gazing up at the ceiling for many moments. It wasn't long until sleep began to take her.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:43 am
((Ah, lol))

Raphael got bored of waiting for Justine to wake up the next morning and took over while she slept. This wasn't an uncommon occurance these days and he was already heading down to fix breakfast.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:47 am
It wasn't long after that Justine awoke. She yawned rather loudly. Had she been in control, she would've even stretched out her arms. "Good morning." she muttured, sounding rather drowsy as she spoke. "Making breakfast again?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 am
"If I let you slept in any longer, you'd be making lunch instead." Raphael said as he went about the kitchen.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:14 am
Justine couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at Raphael's comment. "With how you have me staying up so late, I don't doubt it!" she teased.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 am
"I stay in here long enough and I'll probably adjust to your sleep schedule." Raphael admitted with a grumble. "You know I can't cook due to my not needing real food, so you're welcome to step in whenever you like." It was true that Raphael was a terrible cook. But when you've been biting necks to survive for several hundred years, it was no wonder really.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:37 am
Justine took over within the next few minutes, going on to prepare themselves some lamb stew. She didn't care what part of the day she was in; if Justine wanted to eat something, she'd make it whether it was morning or night. It wasn't uncommon for her to just make desserts for every meal of the day. Thankfully, today she wasn't in the mood for a sugar overload.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:40 pm
"So if and when it comes time to talk to your grandfather, just what is your plan in doing so? I'd think he'd be a tad suspicious if you just showed up out of the blue and started asking him all these questions about his job."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:16 pm
Justine thought for a moment before answering in reply, "I could just say that I witnessed a monster being slain during my travels and I could point out that they used a most unusual method in order to finish it. From there I could claim it's of curiousity's sake and ask how they battle monsters in general.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:23 pm
"I haven't known vampire hunters to deal with monsters other than vampires, but then I'm not a hunter so I wouldn't know." Raphael said, shrugging had he been in control.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:06 pm
"Grandpa told me once that he'd killed monsters other than vampires. Werewolves, Zombies, even a Gorgon once." Justine reminisced. With a warm, nostalgic tone she continued almost absently, "He'd visit mother and I while father served the army. He'd brag and brag to us, telling us all sorts of stories about his adventures. It was mostly about delicious foreign foods that he'd tasted or whatever unique customs he might come across. Sometimes, he'd even bring me back unique trinkets or outfits from the places he'd visited."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:12 pm
"Why are you living alone anyway? I thought most girls your age were married now?" Raphael asked curiously. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Lord knows it makes our situation easier with no prying eyes around."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:41 pm
"It's a long and boring story. I'm sure you wouldn't care to hear it." Justine replied more than a little too quickly. She sounded nervous as she spoke these words, clearly hiding something from Raphael. "Saaay...tell me what you think about the taste of the stew, 'kay?" Before she could say any further, she pulled the ladel up to their mouth and sipped - taste testing her cooking.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff