Submit

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:58 pm
I'm so sorry, but I don't think I can continue. You'd suppose it'd be the opposite, but summer is being extremely hectic for me. Now, between a new job at a Gaian cuisine magazine, and my own roleplay, plus all the irl stuff, there just isn't time. I hate that it came to this, I try to never let people down, and I really loved the concept of this roleplay. Goodbye, for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:02 am
Miss Emni Rose
I'm so sorry, but I don't think I can continue. You'd suppose it'd be the opposite, but summer is being extremely hectic for me. Now, between a new job at a Gaian cuisine magazine, and my own roleplay, plus all the irl stuff, there just isn't time. I hate that it came to this, I try to never let people down, and I really loved the concept of this roleplay. Goodbye, for now.

It has been a couple of months since then, do you still say you can't do the rp?  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:15 am
Spectrum122

Lord Zerix

Capn Mckay

Anniria

Okay! So who wants to join the guild based off the rp, and does not. I need to know so I can reserve your characters and such. I already know a few of you who want to join, or have joined, but I have yet to hear from the following ^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:33 pm

Though my current college schedule is hectic, I am quite open towards joining the Guild based off this RP and making whatever posts I can on a weekly basis.  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:41 am
Lord Zerix

Though my current college schedule is hectic, I am quite open towards joining the Guild based off this RP and making whatever posts I can on a weekly basis.

Weekly basis would be just fine ^~^ did you want your character Pride reserved, or did you want to be someone/something else?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:57 pm
Lord Zerix

Weekly basis would be just fine ^~^ did you want your character Pride reserved, or did you want to be someone/something else?

I will keep Pride reserved.  

Lord Zerix

Original Lunatic

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:24 am
Lord Zerix

I will keep Pride reserved.

(Very well then; thanks. I'll be sending you an invite before we open the guild)  
"BTPO" Bumping Threads, Personal, and Otherwise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff