Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Hallway To The Basement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:11 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle nodded as Ada voiced her theory. It sounded absolutely correct. Now she was even more pissed with the stupid git. She took a deep breath to calm herself a bit. "Well if Dom wants to play that game so be it." She growled. She had lots in store for him. She wasn't exactly sure how she wanted to get back at him yet though. Him and Damien both would pay for their annoying prattish behavior. She didn't care what Ada had to say. Damien had to have had something to do with it, and she was sure it had something to do with his odd behavior this year and missing classes last year.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:23 am
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Second Year // Outside the Kitchen // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervous, angry
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I would not wanna be Dominic or Damien right now...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Ada laughed a little nervously at the venom in Michelle's voice. She had no idea what her friend would do, and honestly, she wasn't sure she wanted to. She might be a good friend to Ada, but the Hufflepuff had no doubt that the girl had earned her place in the house of snakes, and she was quite sure that once she cooled down, Michelle would think on it and come up with something devious. Which Ada was all for; obviously they deserved it. She just wasn't really sure she wanted to know the details. Not because she didn't want to know what Michelle was thinking; more because she wanted to be able to honestly say she had no idea what was going on if anyone asked. Especially if a teacher asked. She liked to think that it was a nice little loophole; she could support Michelle's actions without having to be a guilty party. Other than providing alibis, of course. Ada would be more than happy to say Michelle was, say, reading in the library with her, or practicing in an empty classroom, at the time when something might have occurred. There was a term for that, she thought. But it had a long name and she couldn't remember it right now. Something about... plausible... something. She didn't know. But, she would be more than happy to provide it for Michelle. She gave the snake a smile. "I would definitely not want to be him right now. Actually, even with getting a Howler, I'm really glad I'm me right now." In an odd way, Michelle's need for revenge on Montague for this slight warmed Ada's heart. Sometime she worried that they might be too different from one another to stay friends, or that they would drift apart over time because they didn't see each other enough outside of lessons. But when MIchelle got that gleam in her eye, one she only got when someone pissed her off over Ada, it made the Hufflepuff sure that they'd be friends forever, in spite of their differences. She felt like they were going to end up being one of those friendships that defied explanation, the ones that people looked at and asked how on Earth two people like that could be so close. It was a nice thought, and it made her feel a lot better about the events of the night.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:20 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle chuckled as her friend spoke. "Of course you're happy your you." She said with a smile. "I'm on your side and I doubt anyone really wants me as their enemy." She chuckled again and moved her bangs out of her face. She still wasn't really sure what she was going to do about the pair yet, but when she figured it out, she knew they'd regret ever messing with her. After all, no matter how mad she had been that she was sorted into the Slytherin house, she was a snake through and through.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:14 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Sixth Year

User Image Jess was patrolling the dungeon's, when her ears perked up from catching snippets of conversation between two girls. Silently, the prefect approached hearing about where someone was manipulating the girls -- trying to get them to fight. Auburn eyebrows knit themselves together, this had something to do with the howler that visited the Slytherin table at the feast!

Jess' green gaze burned with the knowledge that someone was stirring trouble.... again, and she was going to find out why. Deciding that it would be rude for her to continue eavesdropping, Jess took the direct approach. Stepping out of the shadows, the Slytherin Prefect walked closer, but kept a respective distance to the pair of second years.

When Jess fully saw both girls, Jess recognized one as being from her own house, while the other one wore Hufflepuff robes. For a brief moment, a memory of Charlotte Hattington -- Jess' missing friend from the house of the Badger -- crossed her mind. Snapping herself fully back into the present, Jess politely addressed both girls, "Pardon me for my intrusion, but I heard something about someone else attempting to cause trouble between the two of you? Do either of you require assistance?"  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:29 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle thought of her conversation with Tay and was about to mention what he thought she should do when she heard the soft footsteps of another person approaching. She kept silent for the moment and was glad she did when the prefect stepped out of the shadows and adressed them. "Hello." She greeted the Slytherin, her eyes stony as ever. When the girl asked about the trouble she paused, glancing at Ada. She couldn't really say they were handling it with out sounding suspicious about how exactly they were handling it, but did she really want a prefect in on this... ok well Michelle didn't really count Tay as a prefect since she was pretty sure he was clinically insane.... "Er... well it's nothing just a stupid prank that some idgits thought we'd actually fall for...." She said slowly.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:49 pm
Jessica Sassareth

Slytherin Prefect, Sixth Year

User Image Jess slowly nodded in response to Michelle, giving some serious thought as the redhead took two steps closer, "As long as you two can handle it, fine. But if this person threatens either of you for any reason, I will act. I have a low tolerance for bullies and the like. Is there anything that either one of you need to ask of me?"  

Skuld HJG

8,575 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:34 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
Sixth Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect
╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════════╗

The game had just ended, and Belle still sauntered down the corridor in her quidditch robes donning her racing broom in her left hand. Her heart was racing, literally pounding out of her chest with excitement. She honestly couldn’t believe that she caught the snitch, moreover, she couldn’t believe that Sam had dodged as many bludgers as he did and still kept up with her. He was going to be an amazing seeker, she could already see it. But now, all she could think about was the celebration that would be waiting in the common room. She couldn’t arrive empty handed! So, she pondered around the corridor in search for a particular portrait encasing vividly colored fruit.

160-00
Health: L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural flyer (+2), Great catch (+2), Sharp eyes (+2),
4 years’ experience (+2), Advanced Flying I & II (+3)

19+ to spot, 22+ to catch
AC: 10+(2+2+3)=17
+7 to spot/catch

╚══════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:38 pm
Quidditch is my life, but my knowledge is who I am.
User Image

William Cloud

Sixth YearHufflepuffChaser

⇳ ⇴ ⇵ ⇶ ⇷ ⇸ ⇹ ⇺ ⇻ ⇼ ⇽ ⇾ ⇿

Will walked through the hallway, more on his way back to the commons, but fortunately, he found something much...better. His girlfriend was walking...alone. He should have been with her to begin with, but that was beside the point. He smiled to her, coming up behind and walking beside her. " How am I so fortunate? TO be in the presence of the girl that won her house the Quidditch Cup. The same girl in which I love. Congratulations Belle, you earned that win," he said, smiling to her, hugging her then kissing her on the cheek. He was so glad she was just here. He didn't really need to know why. He did know that this hallway went to the kitchen; so he had already had an idea where exactly she was going.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:44 pm
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich
With her head in the clouds, she hadn’t even heard her boyfriend strolling up behind her. She gasped, spinning on her heel to wrap her arms around him in a ferocious hug. The little bugger always did have a way of sneaking up on her, didn’t he? It’d only get worse to, she acknowledged with a grin, especially if he continued to pursue his dreams of being an animagus. ”Dev! There you are!” She giggled as his lips brushed against her cheek. ”Thank you. I tried looking for you after the game, but, there were so many people and everyone kept stopping me,” Belle laughed. It was weird, her house was in such a jovial mood, which was rare, to say the least. Of course, everyone was just as much arrogant now, too, but that was never a surprise.

”There’s going to be a party in my common room,” she explained, her arms still draped around his shoulders and grasping her broom behind his back, and her lips hovering against the flesh of his neck. ”But I think it can wait, it’s been too long since I’ve spent time with you.” That smile never left her lips, even as she lifted her head to kiss him gently on the lips.
160-00

+7 to spot/catch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:02 am
User Image

William Cloud

"I know, I saw you looking around, but I figured I would just find you in class tomorrow. Because there were people all around you. But you love me the most so I really didn't worry about it," he chuckled, kissing her lips again. How was he so lucky?

"You know what would be nice. A polyjuice potion so I can attend this party," he joked, knowing that was against the rules. He was a prefect but he wasn't perfect. He would do anything to spend some time with Belle. He kept his arm wrapped around her waist, finally noticing the broom behind his back.

"Okay, come on, you are definitely my dream girl. You're kissing me while holding a broom behind me after a Quidditch match. This is great," he said, laughing about as hard as he can as he turned to see the broom in its entirety. He turned back to her, making sure she was still as close she possibly could be. He loved that she was tall too, because he wouldn't be able to stand looking straight down at a girl. He was around 6'2" at the age of 16; so he was still growing a bit. The doctor said he would be around 6'4" so Belle being tall really helped.

Some are born great, some achieve great, but some...have greatness thrust upon them.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:28 pm
My life is so cold
User Image
Annabelle Emery Rich

Belle grinned and laughed, shaking her head as her pale green eyes sparkled brilliantly. She pulled away and propped her broom back on her shoulder and stole his hand in hers. She wasn't sure where she was going now that the Hufflepuff blonde had joined her,, but she didn't care. "So, what do you want to do this summer?

"I was thinking about checking out the dueling championship in Dunstable in a few weeks, do you want to come with me?"

160-00

+7 to spot/catch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

William Cloud

William smiled as she proposed to go to a Dueling Tournament. How could he say no? She wanted to spend time with him. He wasn't going to say no to her. "That sounds fun. Yeah, I'll go. Oh yes, so apparently, my home is being repainted. You know how long that would take. So, I need a place to stay. My Mom, Dad, Selena, and Jayden were going to Josh's yacht, but I really don't want to go. May I stay with you?" he asked. He did not know what she would say, but it was worth the shot.

Where were they going? William certainly didn't know, but in all honesty, did it really matter? He was with the girl of his dreams and they were talking about their summer plans. He couldn't ask for a better time.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing in the Basement Hallwayspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I hope they like them...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

Adalaide skipped down the hallway to the basement, knowing that this was the place she was most likely to run into her two Slytherin friends, and hoping that Nell would, by chance, be on her way to their Common Room, as well. She stopped at a spot halfway down the hallway, holding her wand up, three plants levitating before her. She waited patiently, her expression bright. Her friends might not be overly excited about receiving greenery from her, but hey, what did they expect? She smiled at the thought of Michelle's reaction to her gift. A hedgehog cactus. Prickly on the outside, but sweet and nourishing within, just like the Slytherin girl was. Plus, with Michelle's track record in Herbology, Ada thought it was probably a good idea to give her something that didn't need to be cared for very much. She'd even included a small heating spell her father had case on the pot it was in, to ensure that it could still flourish, even in the dank and dark Slytherin dorms. She then thought about Marina's gift, a Datura, also known as Angel's Trumpets, a beautiful but deadly plant. She thought it suited the Slytherin well. Pretty and kind, but she as brave and strong, and Ada had no doubt that she could be cunning and deadly if she tried. For Nell, a much sweeter plant, a bright orange Hibiscus that Ada's father had helped her grow especially for the dark-skinned and light-hearted Puff. Three very different plants, for three very different girls. But they were all beautiful, and Ada had cared for each of them, making sure they were at their most lovely to present them to her friends. All three plants were in their early stages of growth, but they would need to be moved to a larger planter over the holiday, and put in a garden during the Summer.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

XxXDevil-chan

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell went walking down the hallway towards the Hufflepuff Common Room feeling that her day had been a lot emptier than she had been used to. So, in true 'Puff style, she had attempted to fill it with as much random activities as she could. She visited her older sister between classes and chatted over tea, she went to her favorite spot in the fields and sketched the small owls nest that was steadily being built by the owlery then actually visited it to see how Soot was settling. By the time dinner had rolled around she had been abysmally bored and actually hoped for more homework to fill her timetable with. With a sigh Nell just kept walking down the hallway until she saw Ada with floating plants surrounding her and went towards her. "Hey Ada, who are the plants for?" she asked curiously eyeing the Datura with interest but staying far away from the cactus.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Cara MiaKitty

Wearing: Uniform | Where: Hallway in the Basement | With: Ada | Thoughts: Flowers! | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:15 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing in the Basement Hallwayspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I hope they like them...' spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

Adalaide turned when Nell approached, her expression growing bright, her smile wider. She flicked her wand a bit, and the Orange Hibiscus flower floated to her fellow Hufflepuff. She felt a little jump of pride at being able to move that one away from the others without them falling. She was getting pretty good at this levitating stuff. "Well, this one is for you!" she answered, giggling a bit. "My father helped me grow it, just for you. I thought it seemed like the perfect flower for you. Bright and sunny and unique." She bit her lip and waited eagerly. She really had no idea if the Scot would like it or not, but she hoped she would. She'd worked hard on growing it. "And you've got an advantage over Michelle and Marina. The other two are for them. But, we share a Common Room, and a Dorm, so I can help you care for it until you can take it home at break." Actually, Ada would like it if, at least until the plants got bigger, the others would keep them here, but she knew that it might be better for the plants if they were outside, rather than down underground in their Common Rooms.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

XxXDevil-chan

Yukina101

The Forgotten Weasley

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out